✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

SexyBombshell tarafından

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... Daha Fazla

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 2

964 64 142
SexyBombshell tarafından

Weird Newbies

.

.

.

Sami sits in a table together with Finn, Kevin and Chris as he talked about his family. Despite of his wonderful stories, Kevin keep ignoring his words and looked annoyed.

"I do have a beautiful cousin! Wanna know her name?" Sami cheerfully asked him.

"Nah! I don't care about you!" Kevin blurted out rudely.

"She's Noelle." Sami said.

"I said no one cares!" Kevin rolled his eyes on Sami as he pulled Chris' arms. "Let's move on the other table, Chris! Sami is hella annoying!"

Chris laughed vigorously and they moved onto another table which they met the most dangerous student in all time, Brock Lesnar.

April and Paige stared the three bullies from the other table and April felt scared.

"Oh no! Brock is my classmate!" April said nervously to Paige, hiding from her back.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll lead you to your room before I go to mine." Paige smiled that made CM Punk's eyes rolled.

Meanwhile, the bell rang so the students went inside in their respective room. However, Dean and Roman were shocked as they saw three girls sitting on their chair so Seth quickly confronted the girls.

Seth cleared his throat. "That's our seat." He said in an authorized tone.

"Oooh! I'm so sorry Mister----" One out of three girls apologized to The Shield, attempted to move away but the leader stopped her.

"You're not going anywhere, Becky." The leader wanna-be raised her eyebrow while the other one looks like she didn't heard Seth. "Let them sit on the other chairs."

"Pardon me?" Seth asked the blonde lady who just rolled her eyes again and again.

"We own those chairs." Seth said with his brothers on his back.

"Oooh I'm scared!" She mocked. "Really? How much did you pay for it? Hundred thousand dollars? Tch." She chuckled.

"Every first day of class, we always sits on first row because I am the son of Mr. Triple H so better watch your words, my lady." He said in a chill voice.

"Really? Bring it on!" She challenged with a wicked smile flattered in her face until she can't take anymore as she started laughing and the other girl joined with her.

"Never insult Seth, Pencil!" Dean yelled to the girls.

"Pencil? What the heck?!" The purple-headed and the blonde one reacted.

"Deano, calm down." Roman said, tapping his shoulders.

"No no no! I'm gonna teach them a lesson! Nobody is allowed to mess up with Seth!" Dean declared as he glared at the mean girls.

"What? It sounds so gay." The blonde student teased as the purple headed lady laughed while Becky looks so sorry for the boys.

Dean attempts to punch the two girls but a tall man with a bald head entered the room so the Shield doesn't have a time and a choice but to sit on the last row. The students became silent as they saw him.

"Good morning students, I'm------"

"Before you introduce yourself," A long haired guy suddenly stand up and said. "I'm gonna say my name first. It's AJ Styles!" He said that made the teacher to yelled at him so AJ doesn't have any choice but to take a seat again.

"I'm your History professor. Bill Goldberg is my name, students."

"Goldberg, who?" One of the students interjected himself.

"The most serious professor in this University." Professor Goldberg added. A moment of silence came until Mr. Goldberg breaks it. "I just wanna let you know, don't try me if you don't have any respect. I'm gonna be your worst nightmare." He declared with a rough voice.

Mike and Dolph acted they were scared, while most of all got frightened.

"Now, you have a three new classmates. One guy and two girls."

"Two girls! We wanna meet them!" Mike and Dolph shouted excitedly.

"Oooh! I hope my childhood crush John Cena will be my classmate this year." Nikki said and started to day dream.

"The first newbie, come in please," Mr. Goldberg said while looking on the door.

The girl went inside the room and some of the students were amazed of her looks.

"Awww she's so cute!" Mandy said.

"Adorable!" Becky was shocked of what she saw.

"Hi! I'm Bayley, nice to meet you all!" Bayley smiled with a small wave on them. "And I'm from Monster University"

"Monster University? Billy or John?" AJ chuckled. 

"Any talent?" The professor asked.

"I think so hehehe" A small smile tugged on the new student's lips.

"Would you show your hidden talent on us?"

Bayley rummaged on her bag to get her small purple microphone. She took a deep breathe as she nervously looked up on her new classmates.

🎶"One, two, three, four, Who's that knockin' at my door?"🎶

"What the heck!" Mike instantly stopped from daydreaming about his special someone as he heard the intro of the song.

🎶"Five, six, seven, eight..Hurry up and don't be late... "🎶

"Is that a Nickelodeon cartoon?" Mandy asked the man right beside her.

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IDIOT!!! ITS NOT NICKELODEON!" Dolph chuckled evilly on Mandy.

"Then what is it if its not a Nick Cartoon?" Mandy said bemused.

"Its from Cartoon Network!" Dolph confidently said, even though its not correct, as he mocked the hair flip signature of Maryse.

🎶".....La, la, la, la, Ooooooh..La, la, la, la, Ooooooh..." 🎶 Bayley sings in the front.

"So childish! I can't even!" Charlotte say disgusted as she covered her ears with her palm.

"You may now take a seat, Bayley." Mr. Goldberg said. Bayley looked for a vacant seat and luckily she found one, the seat next to Finn.

"Hi, you must be Finn Balor, right?" Bayley greeted and Finn gave her a nod.

"H-how did you know?" He asked curiously but Bayley just smiled at him.

The next transferee came inside and the whole room got shocked, some almost dropped their jaw.

"OH MY GOAT! MIKE! I THINK I FOUND MY DESTINY!" Dolph whispered to Mike.

"SHUT UP! SHE'S MINE!" Mike replied, placing his eyes on the newbie.

"I'm a Canadian---" She started.

"That's cool! I am too!" Sami yelled so Mike and Dolph glared at him.

"Actually, I'm a French-Canadian," The newbie said.

"Hot!" Mike whispered to himself, biting his lower lip.

"I'm Maryse Ouellet and I'm from Zootopia Academy." The sassy, stylish, gorgeous and model-like transferee said. She gave her classmates her art of beauty, the french hair flipped.

"What a lovely name!" Mr. Goldberg applauded sincerely. "Can you show your talent?"

"DJ, HIT MY MUSIC!" Maryse yelled on the door.

*Tik tok* *tik tok*

"I said, HIT MY MUSIC!" That beautifully irritated facial expression of Maryse grew on her face.

*knock* knock* *knock*

Maryse opened the door and it ejected one of the most famous DJ in the world, David Guetta.

"Did some called me?" The French DJ, songwriter, record producer and remixer who has sold over nine million albums and thirty million singles worldwide, smirked as he set the table.

"I must be dreaming! My another crush!" Sasha chipped in, staring David for so long.

*Music playing*

(must play the video down below⬇)

Maryse started dancing SBSP's I heart dancing moves and they were all shock of what they witnessing.

"This is hilarious!" Dean said to his brothers, pointing Maryse and that made Mike gave him a death glare.

"What kind of dance moves is that?" AJ blurted out in shock.

"Who put you on the planet?" Maryse murmured as she follow the song's lyric.

"Bravo! Bravo!!!" Mr. Goldberg clapped so hard and he also danced.

Maryse searched for a seat, Mike quickly tapped Paige's chair next to him so Maryse smirked at him and sit there.

Most students' eyes, even the girls, were focused on Maryse. Nikki was the only one who noticed the last transferee who just went inside for about three minutes. He have a muscular body and semical haircut.

"I'm-----"

"THANK YOU G!!!! YOU GRANTED MY WISH!!!" Nikki shouted and she went over to the new guy and hugged him. "OOOOOHH JOOOOOHHHHHN!"

"What the hell! My Virgin Eyes!" Dolph reacted in the middle of the hug.

"From Arendelle Frozen University, I'm John Cena, it's pleasure to meet you all!" He greeted while Nikki is still hugging him.

"Show your talent" The professor chipped in.

"Let's see what's this newbie got." Punk said to himself, sitting on the corner quietly.

"Mr. Guetta, play my music please." John politely said as he grabbed a microphone.

🎶 "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.." 🎶 The newbie sings as his eyes were closed.

"HOLY CRAB! That's my favorite song!" AJ commented while munching some popcorns.

🎶"..The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.."🎶

"Elsa, is that you? HAHAHA!" Sasha and Charlotte teased him in unison.

"Sir, may I go out?" Dean asked the professor and he nodded.

"..Let it go, let it go~ can't hold it back anymore..let it go, let it go~
Turn away and slam the door~" John sings while doing Elsa's hand gesture.

Dean harshly slammed the door as he heard John.

"..The cold never bothered me anyway.." John fiercely looked at his classmates and Nikki led him to his seat beside her as Mr. Goldberg said.

John Cena looked around, stared his new classmates and the environment inside the room.

"I'm gonna be the best in this room, And I'm gonna change it. I swear." John said in his mind, smiling.

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: ANOTHER WAAAAAA!!! THE FIRST LONGEST CHAPTER  OF THE BOOK with 1600+ words!!! What do you think about the Second Chappy?  Some of you asked why is it the newbies acted weird especially Cena?  Find out on the next chapters! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.5K 177 15
This award aim to acknowledge Filipino novice writers on Wattpad. Open [🔥] Judging [ ] Closed [ ]
44.8K 546 5
Love can make even the two most incompatible people in this world fall for each other. (Unpublished still editing)
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...