Tourtured Soul [Completed]

By wildflower0217

A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father a... More

Trust
Information
The Message
Parseltongue
Petrified
Request
Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
Twin
Crucio
Horcrux
Sirius Black Pt. 1
Sirius Black Pt. 2
Death?
Trail
Nightmares
James Potter?
Quidditch World Cup
Lost and Found
The Goblet of Fire
More Truth, Less Lies
Dragons
When Slytherins Party, They Party Hard
Figuring out the Golden Egg
The Very Late Welcome Prank and the Argument of the Year
The Last Task
The Death of The Twin
Dumbledore's Army
Another Death, But Are They Really Dead?
The Death of a Great Man
2 Lockets And A Warning
Telling the difference
The Café
A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey
Godric's Hollow
The Destroying of a Horcrux and a vist to the Lovegood's
Can you stop?
It's about time
Aberfourth Dumbledore
Back at Hogwarts
Too Many Feels and The Battle of Hogwarts
The Finale
A few announcements.......
They're back: Sneak Peek for next book?
One Shot (Basically another chapter)
Announcement
My Reaction After 2 Years
The Malfoy Affair

Deatheater

202 4 3
By wildflower0217

Ministry of Magic

They put me in a room that had like a pod type thing with spikes facing inward, which I am guessing my mother is going to be placed. There was one other person in the room, Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius." I simply said.

"Athens." He said in reply. "I heard what happened."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"You only have fifteen minutes with your mother." He told me.

"I'll probably only need ten." I sighed.

"She wanted to talk to you for the full fifteen minutes." He informed.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him.

"Someone needed to supervise the conversation and I volunteered for it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"If your going to try and help her convince me to be a Deatheater you might as well not even try." I told him, then my mother appeared and I walked to her.

"Athens." She smirked as she looked at me. "My darling daughter."

"Yeah, no." I told her. "Neither you or dad love me and I have no clue why you requested to see me."

"Oh, I think you know why." She smirked.

"You can't convince be to become a Deatheater, it just isn't going to happen." I said, crossing my arms.

"See, I heard Dumbledore trusts you and I also heard you've befriended Harry Potter and serveral other Gryffindors. See if you don't join when I escape for Azkaban, I will kill your precious Weasleys and it won't be a fast death either." She told me.

Dumbledore's office

I told him everything, everything that happened.

"What am I to do, Professer? If I accept it I betray my friends and this school but if I deny it Fred and George are dead." I asked him.

"What do you feel is right?" Dumbledore asked me.

"I have to save Fred and George, but I don't want to loose your trust." I told him.

"Athens, sometimes you have to put people infront of trust but talk to them about it." He informed me.

"I guess you're right Professer but what am I going to say? 'Hey, my mother is blackmailing me with your guys lives so I am becoming a Deatheater to protect you.'" I said sarcastically.

"Yes. Maybe not excatly that though." He told me. "Athens, what if you were a double agent?"

"I haven't thought of that." I sighed. "But, I would be more than glad to."

"I mean we have Snape but sense you are his daughter we were hoping you could closer to your father." He told me. "But nobody could know you are a double agent except members of The Order."

"You're right." I sighed. "But what if Samara gets in my head and figures out the plan?"

"That's why you need to practice with Severus. From what I've heard is that you are doing pretty well." He told me. We have a three lessons and I have been able to kick him out of my head three times. "Now, are you going to the Quittich Match?"

"No, I would but I have things I need to figure out." I sighed. "I need to talk to Fred and George after the match though."

Slytherin Common Room

I rarely spend too much time in here but when I do I am either studying or looking at the black lake trying to figure out my problems. That is what I am doing right now, sitting infront of the black lake only some glass separating us. I unwillingly had tears running down my pale face, making it red. Than I heard someone come in.

"Athens? Why aren't you at the match?" Draco asked me than sitting down beside me. He looked at me. "Why are you crying?"

"I saw my mother today and told me either I become a damn Deatheater or Fred and George die by her hand. Dumbledore already knows about it." I explained.

"I am sorry, Athens. I know how much you hate Deatheaters and everything they stand for." Draco sighed.

"I should have never went to go see her." I sighed.

"Well, Harry was hurt tonight. He is in the Hospital Wing if you want to go see him." Draco Malfoy told me.

"Thanks Draco." I said, getting up from where I was sitting and heading towards the door.

"You're welcome Ath." Draco said as I quickly walked out of the room and than ran to the Hospital wing. When I walked into the hospital wing, Fred and George perked up and they both came up to me instantly.

"Athens? What happened?" Fred asked.

"Who do we have to punch?" George asked as they both noticed my tears.

"Unless you can find a way to punch my mother, nobody." I sighed. "I'll tell you what happened later. How's Harry?"

"He is still unconscious." Fred told me.

"But he's going to be okay. Dumbledore is furious about it." George added.

"Well than we can talk outside while we are waiting for him to wake up." I sighed. We stepped outside of the Hospital wing and I explained what happened with my mother.

"She's threatening us to get to you?" Fred asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"And your going to become a Deatheater, for us?" George asked.

"Of course." I nodded.

"We can't let you do this." They said at the same time.

"Lucky me, it's not your choice. It's mine and it will be a cold day in hell when I let my mother or father kill you, either of you." I told them.

"And Dumbledore knows?" Fred asked.

"Yes. He knows I am doing this and he supports me on this." I sighed, than mouthing the words, 'double agent'.

"Oh." They both said.

"We still don't like this." Fred told me.

"You can't convince me not to do this." I shrugged.

"We know that, Ath." George sighed. "We just know how much you hate your family. You're probably the best person in your family."

"He's not wrong Athens." Fred sighed.

"My biggest worry is that, that side will..... How do I put it. I am afraid that if I go in, I may never come out." I admitted.

"Athens, you are not your family. You are not Samara. You are not your father and you are definitely not your mother." Fred told me. "If you need us we are here."

"That's the thing, the moment I become a Deatheater, I can't be me. I can't talk to you guys, I can't talk to any Gryffindor." I told them.

"How are we going to explain this to everyone, when this does happen?" George asked.

"You tell them, I am doing this to save lives." I sighed.

"And we will tell them exactly that." Fred sighed.

"Harry outa be awake by now, I am going to go check on him." George said then leaving.

"There is no way of me talking you out of this, i'm guessing." Fred sighed.

"Nope." I shrugged. "You know that I would do anything for you guys."

"Than don't do it." He told me.

"Fred, you know I can't do that." I sighed.

"Eh, it was worth the try." He sadly chuckled. "Hufflepuff caught the snitch, Cedric is requesting a rematch."

"That's nice of him." I said awkwardly.

"Please, tell me it is as awkward for you as it is for me." He sighed.

"Yes it is very awkward." I chuckled.

"I just don't want you to get killed, I've had feelings for you for a while, Ath." He told me. "I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you. Not only do I have feelings for you but you're my best friend, Ath. I think, I love you." Than I couldn't help it, I kissed him and he kissed me back. His hands went for my waist and my arms went around his neck. After about a minute we both pulled back. "So..... I guess you feel the same way." He smiled at me.

"Yes, Freddie." I smiled back.

"So, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I would love to." I awnsered. "But when this happens, we'll have to pretend to have broken up."

"I know." He admitted. "But I don't care. You're more important."

"I hope you know this still doesn't change anything about me doing this." I told him.

"I sadly know that." He told me.

"Ms. Riddle." I heard a voice say and I turned around and it was Professer McGonagall.

"Professer." I acknowledged.

"Professer Dumbledore needs to talk to you." She told me.

"Well, let Harry know I came to check on him." I told Fred.

"Okay." He nodded and than Professer McGonagall escorted me to Dumbledore's office.

"So, Ms. Riddle, if you don't mind me asking. Are you and Mr. Weasley together?" She asked me.

"Yes, we are." I awnsered her as we approached the stairs.

"It's about time." She said as I went into the stairway. "Sherbet lemon." Than the stairs started going up. It reached the top and I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dumbledore said, I walked in and there was someone else in the room with us and it looked like the Minister of Magic.

"Headmaster, Minister." I greeted.

"Ms. Riddle." The Minister said.

"Ms. Riddle, the Minister is here to ask you a few questions about your sister." Dumbledore told me.

"I honestly wouldn't know much. Last time I saw her in person that I actually remember was when I was eight but the time I don't remember she gave me this." I explained than showing him my scar identical to Harry's.

"I thought Harry Potter was the only one to survive the killing curse." The Minister gaped. "Anyway please desribe your sister for me."

"Well, she looks like me, I mean she is my twin after all but her personality is different from mine. She is worse than my father and worse than my mother." Than I told him the story of Samara Riddle.

"Why, do you think you survived?" He asked.

"I honestly, have no clue at that time, it felt like I was alone. I have no clue who would have loved me enough, so that I can survive." I admitted. "I mean my whole family thinks of me as a blood tratior, hell I have it carved into my arm."

"Well, Ms. Riddle. Thank you, but I shall be going now. I believe I have enough information for now." He said than leaving after he was gone I turned to Dumbledore.

"Why is it that the Minister of Magic came instead of an Aurour?" I asked.

"I have no idea, Athens but we need to talk about something else. About what you told me last year. About the diary." He told me as I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"What about it, sir?" I asked curiously.

"How many Horcuxes does your father have?" He asked.

"Seven. The diary, my grandmother's ring, Ravenclaw diadem, Salazar's Locket, Helga's goblet, Nagini, and Professer Qurriell but there is one exception, Harry. Harry Potter is the Horcrux my father never meant to create." I explained. "For my father to die, I hate to say this but, for my father to die, Harry must die as well."

"Thank you, Athens but may I ask, how do we destroy them?" He asked.

"How did Harry destroy the diary?" I asked him.

"With a Balisk fang." He awnsered.

"And now you can also use the sword of Godric Gryffindor as well since the venom is now in the sword's blade." I explained. "That's the only way you can destroy them but Harry has to be killed by my father."

"Do you know where any of them are?" He asked.

"The diadem is somewhere in the room of requirement, and Helga's goblet is in my mother's vault at Gringotts. That's the only ones that I know where they are but if it helps any I think my cousin Regulas Black stole The locket and was planning to destroy it but I don't think he knew how." I explained.

"Can you do me a favor, Athens?" He asked.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Find the diadem and go to the chamber of secrets retrive a fang and destroy it." He requested.

"Of course, sir." I nodded in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 12.4K 53
Pandora Riddle is the daughter of Lord Voldemort and she hates Harry Potter as much as her father does. Thanks to her best friend Draco she is sent t...
293K 5.3K 38
"She is my daughter. She is ours and we will get her back." Bellatrix Lestrange says with powerful eyes. "That is my baby girl. Only a fool would...
141K 2.3K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
3.9K 101 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...