The Ink Demon: A Boku no Hero...

By Bluebleo

Joey Drew Studios, a cartoon studio that is known for producing the famous Bendy the Dancing Demon cartoons... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Entrance Exam
Chapter 2: Getting Accepted
Pairing Results
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 6: Class With All Might Part 2
Chapter 7: Flash Mob
Teaser
Chapter 8: USJ
Chapter 9: Villains
Chapter 10: Reuniting with An Old Friend
Chapter 11: Return to School
Chapter 12: Dinner with Midoriya
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: A Challenge
Chapter 15: Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 16: Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 17: Reasons to Fight
Opinion
Chapter 18: Final Round Part 1
Chapter 19: Final Round Part 2
Chapter 20: Final Round Part 3
Chapter 21: Final Round Part 4
Chapter 22: Final Round Part 5
Chapter 23: New Skill
Chapter 24: Base Secrets
Chapter 25: Choosing Names
No chapter today.
Chapter 26: Hero Internships
Chapter 27: More Training
HOLY SHIT
Chapter 28: She Returns
Chapter 29: Return of the Ink Angel
EXTRA: Joey and Inko's Date
Chapter 30: Heaven and Hell
Chapter 31: Deadpool Ain't Got Shit on Author Man
Chapter 32: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 33: Back to School
Chapter 34: All For One and One For All
EX: Mother's Day
EX Cooking With Author Man and R.R.
Chapter 35: A Bet Won, And A Lunch Lost
Chapter 36: Testing The Pen
Chapter 37: Summer Vacation... Almost
Chapter 38: Preparing For Final Exams
Chapter 39: More Preparations
Chapter 40: Final Exams
Chapter 41: Y/n Vs. The Painter
Chapter 42: Dreams
Annoucements
Chapter 43: Trust No One
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Alice vs. April
Chapter 46: Reunited
Chapter 47: Beginning of The End
Chapter 48: Hell is Empty, But The Devil Is Here
Chapter 49: Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die
Chapter 50: The Demon Brawl Begins
Final Chapter 51: Ink Demon Vs. The Faker
Epilogue
Next Story Vote
Author Man Q&A
Q&A Answers
Next Story
Teaser

Chapter 5: Class With All Might

10.4K 203 144
By Bluebleo

*Y/n POV*

A few classes later, we were all sitting in our classes. I was drawing pictures of Bendy and his gang in my journal. That was when I heard a loud, booming voice.

"IT'S ME, THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The number one hero, All might stood in the door, in his silver age hero costume. Everyone started whispering about how cool this class was going to be.

"Foundational hero studies! For this class, we are going to be building your hero foundation through various trials! Let's jump right into this!"

I looked around the class to see everyone's reactions, and one scared me. Bakugo had a look on his face that said he was kill everyone with a smile on his face.

'Serious issues.'

"We've prepared the gear that you all requested!"

That got a big reaction from the kids that were really excited about their new hero costumes. All Might told us to change and get down to the training grounds.

[Timeskip]

I looked around at everyone in my class, they all looked really cool in their new suits. I was still wearing my suit and bow tie, I'll be it with some extra padding. I don't care what anyone says, I like my suit.

I decided to go over to a classmate and create some small talk.

"Hi there, I'm Y/n L/n," I greeted, "Nice to meet you."

"Oh hey, I'm Denki Kaminari," He said, "Nice to meet you."

As we talked, I observed his outfit. He had a black line through his hair that looked like a lightning bolt, and his jacket had white lightning bolts on it. So I decided to ask him.

"So, I'm guessing your quirk is lightning-based, right?" I said.

"Yeah, what's yours?" He asked.

"Mine is Ink manipulation and creation," I said, "I create and control ink and ink creatures."

"That sounds cool." He said, "I look forward to hanging out with you."

"Yeah," I said, "See ya around, Denki."

"See ya!"

With that conversation over, I walked over to Izuku, who was just standing around by himself. He wore an interesting green jumpsuit, that covered his face with a see-through mask.

"Hey Izuku," I said, "How's it going?"

"Oh, I'm fine-" He said, before getting cut off by Bakugo.

"Hey devil boy!" He said, "I hope I get to fight you! I'll wipe the floor with you!"

I sighed, annoyed by his voice.

"Hey!" He yelled, "Are you ignoring me devil boy?!"

I looked him in the eyes, "No, I'm just tired of hearing you talk. Shut up."

He was going to respond, but All Might began to explain the activity and putting us in groups of two.

"...And finally, we have Y/n and Yaoyorozu as heroes against Mineta and Ashido as villains!

I decided to go over to the black haired girl and talk to her.

"Hey Yaoyorozu," I greeted, "It seems we're teammates. Let's do our best!"

She looked excited, "Yeah, let's do this!"

I looked over to our rivals and saw Mineta looking at the girls in the class with lust. I have only known Mineta for one day and already knew he was a massive pervert.

"So, do you wanna talk about our strategy before the match?" I suggested, "What does your quirk do?"

She explained, "I can create anything out of my body, I just have to know how it is made."

I sat there and scratched my chin for a while, before a plan hit me.

"Hey Yaoyorozu," I said, "Lend me your ear for a second, I have a plan..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.2K 4
Y/N Drew lived during the 1920s and started his career by opening up an animation studio, Y/N Drew Studios. The man had created a cast of interesting...
99.3K 3.1K 37
Ink. It was everywhere. Through the cracks of the walls, all over the floors. Being in that place was just too much to take in, I almost had a blacko...
475 34 20
A fan-made story about the Bendy franchise: A group of scientists succeeded to create a portal to the Cycle. The Cycle from the Bendy games. (Y/N) ha...
39 2 2
To anyone, having a quirk is the best thing to ever have. It improved the lives of many and made each and every individual unique in their own way. P...