Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

41

8.4K 281 25
By stylesrunsme

"What did you do Zayn? What did you fucking do?"

"She's fine, relax."

"I can't believe this. She looks beaten the hell up! Zayn-"

"-You need to calm down. She's just passed out is all."

"Just passed out, is all? That doesn't make things any better? Did you make her pass out? I swear to God Zayn, if you're the reason for this-"

"-Harry, I think you need to step out."

"What? No way! Just- okay just please explain what happened again, okay?"

"Okay well I just broke in there and saw Louis swinging around a baseball bat so I panicked and hit him in the head with a lamp. I went upstairs and found her in his bathroom."

"Where are the rest of her clothes? She's wearing his fucking shirt- oh my. No."

There are bright lights everywhere.

A table pushed against the wall in the far right corner and a big green plant on the far left.

I have yet to look at the beings whom have caused me to wake up, since I'd have to adjust my head towards them and they just happen to be right beneath those damned bright lights.

I bring up my elbow to rest upon my forehead to gain better vision of the two, long, blurry shapes I see. "Harry?" I blurt, knowing it couldn't possibly be him but that this figure has his exact shape. Maybe just once I've received a little luck to my life. "Am I- Where am I? Harry?"

"Gisele, baby- oh my. Gisele-" He bends down to me since I'm rested upon the ground, my back up against the wall in an uncomfortable position. He cups my face in his hands. I place my pale, fragile and shaky fingers on top of his own, as he stares at me with such worry in his glossy eyes.

"Harry?" My chapped lips start to tremble as I speak his name and spit starts to form from under my tongue. "Harry?" It can't be.

"Gisele, yes, it's Harry." He says to me then takes a quick glance to someone from behind him, the other blurry shape that I gave no attention too. A second later I hear a door slowly creak to a shut.

I look down to the tie wrapped loosely around his neck. I start to shake my head, not wanting any tears to spill. "You left me, Harry." I know, dare I say it, right? I didn't want to say it -to blame it on him. But I needed him to just tell me that it's all over with. That I never have to go through any of that again. I quietly whisper a sorry.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I've left you." He says, taking the blame I didn't want him to receive. "But I've got you and I'm going to keep you."

"You were gone, Harry." And the tears I tried my hardest to keep back, spill freely. I try to remove his hands from me, not to 'push him away' but to feel that they're real, that this can't be imaginary. His fingertips are warm.

"I've no excuse, I'm sorry. Are you all right? Tell me what happened. Why's it that you're cut on your cheek and have a scrape against your temple? It's Harry baby, I just need you to tell me." He nods, reassuring me that all's good now.

"I...He..." I don't have the nerve to explain.

"Gisele, you're not going back to him, ever baby. Please, tell me what it is that happened..." Harry asks with all the patience in the world. His knees support his body as he continues to stay a front of me, his left hand still holding onto my face as his right pushes my hair to the back of my shoulder.

"He... he was mad at me and I didn't know why..." I frown, trying to remember the last events that took place in my life.

He nods his head, "when baby? When was he mad?"

"After your engagement... He wanted to leave early and I didn't want too. But I had to follow him to the car. He was yelling at me and he hit me for saying that I was speaking too loud with him... He cut my cheek in the car with his fist."

His jaw clenches as he lightly squeezes my shoulder, silently begging me to continue. The pain that flashes in his eyes makes me feel guilty when I have no reason to be. His now stiff body makes me feel awkward but he embraces me in a hug and kisses just below me ear.

I lay my head against the wall, trying to replay it all in my mind. "When we arrived at his house he was, he was telling me what he was going to do and I-I tried to push him away but he just started pulling off everything. He was pulling off my clothes and his lips were on my neck. I-I was waiting for him to just begin! To just begin because I couldn't handle it but then an intruder broke in and I- I ran. I ran to the bathroom." I tell him as I stare down at the hem of Louis' shirt that I had to wear, I tug at it, wanting to take it off but Harry holds my hand still. "I had to put something on me since I was half naked."

He nods his head in acceptance, all the while without removing his eyes from mine, he leans in, "you're so brave, baby girl." He says then gently kisses my lips; the only part of my body I've wanted for him to touch right now. He slowly leans away, his head only an inch or two away from mine.

"I've thought of you for every second of every day..." He licks his lips.

"No." I start to cry again, but this time louder. I push at his chest but he holds onto my wrists with his right hand not even wanting to remove his left hand from cupping my cheek.

"My father wouldn't listen to me at first." He continues. "He didn't want to believe that you had been taken from me. He didn't want to believe Covetous would steep that low. Zayn had told me that I could get you back, it'd be dangerous... We called together a board meeting. He said we'd most likely win but that Covetous and Louis would possibly hold a grudge that would be dangerous enough to ruin me, but after the guarantee that you belonged with me, I didn't care. I smiled the happiest of all my smiles and gave Louis and Covetous the most explicit cursing to ever leave my lips and the longest time of 'flipping of birds' known to man." He smiled.

I laughed a genuine laugh, staring at a hero as he licked his lips.

He frowned, slightly. "And you know, I respected him. I don't know why but I respected Covetous. When he told me that if I were to speak a word to you, you're life would end, I had decided in that moment that I would never speak a word to you again, ever."

I look up to the ceiling, trying so hard to keep in some more tears as this precious man talks. He gently pulls my chin downward and too him.

"But, I haven't anything to worry about because the only person that I want to be with, that I want to spend my life with and that I would risk my life for, is right in front of me. So what could I possibly have to worry about?"

He pulls on my chin to lay a kiss on my lips. I gawk at him as I wait to hear more perfect words leave his lips.

"I love you."

And boy, were those words just as perfect as the rest.

We kissed passionately till Zayn entered the room, he knocked first but of course just stepped right in anyway. "Sorry to ruin your moment, but Harry you're needed for some signatures."

"Okay," Harry says. He looks at me waiting for me to allow him to leave. I smile, ruffling his hair. "Don't take too long."

He grins widely while jogging to and out the door, I sigh while hugging myself.

"So, how are you feeling?" Zayn asks, taking a step forward. "Would you like a water?" He questions.

I shake my head, "no, I'm all good, thank you."

"You know, I didn't want to tell you or Harry this but I figure you'll find a way to forgive me more than Harry. But I found you in the upstairs bathroom and I had to carry you downstairs to take you out to the car and when doing so, I accidently stepped on your toe. You didn't move or anything so I figured it didn't hurt but when we arrived here I noticed it start to swell."

I widen my eyes as I look down at my toe seeing that it was slightly swollen. "How could you, Zayn?"

He panics, taking a step back. "I'm so very sorry."

"I'm just kidding," I giggle. "But thanks for telling me, I would've though something else happened to it." I would've blamed it on Louis.

He takes another step forward with a smile. "Sure, just don't tell Harry. The guy hasn't even stopped telling me his plan on how to get Louis alone just so he could-"

"-So he could what?" Harry asks, walking into the room towards me. He bends down and whispers to me, asking if he could lift me up. I deny him the privledge and instead grant him a kiss. I mean I could walk.

"Oh, nothing. Just that one thing, oh you know..." Zayn mumbles then scurry's out the door.

"What was that all about?" Harry wonders. He grabs a hold of my hand and we walk out the room together.

"Who knows?" I say, not wanting to have that conversation with Harry... it's too soon.

Harry kisses my knuckles every so often as we continue to walk out the building. He tells me that this board meeting has made it official that Covetous no longer has custody of me and that Louis is being put on probation as Prince. I tell him how I hope the two never have to come back into our lives and he assures me that they won't.

We walk down a set of stairs and finally reach an exit door when Harry stops me to ask me of a question I've wanted to hear for so long.

"Are you ready to go home?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
1.7K 40 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
6.3K 240 19
"Zayn please." She sobbed. I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry. "Please, leave me alone." She...