I want to be yours (✔)

Door -melodious_song

*Book 3 of YOURS series* Sequal to 'I am all yours' and 'you are all mine' Can be read as Stand alone book. J... Meer

1. Aarzoo's Life
2. Zara's life
3. Zara's life 2
4. Facing Family
5. Meeting Arham
6. Who is at fault?
7. Yahya's Father Ahaan?
Characters
8. I will marry you
9. He loves me?
10. Knowing his feelings
11. His Thoughts
12. Found Ruhaan
14. Aarzoo's Marraige
15. I Accept him
16. Wedding Night
17. Ahaan's Anger
18. His Doubts
19. First Step
20. Jealous Aarzoo
21. RuZa Moments
22. His Confession
23. Her Suspicion
25. Married??
26. Love in Forest
24. Love Songs
27.Mistake or not
28. Aarzoo's Anger
29. AmZoo moments
30.Parents
31. Anniversary
32. Second Chance
33. blackmail
Character's Intro and Brief Recap
34. Shock After Shock
35. Slice of truth
36. Zara's hurt
37. Yahya
38. Zara
39. Arham
40. Ruhaan
41. Aarzoo
42. Yarah&Asmara
43.YaZan&Shahyan
44. Ruhaani
45. Truth comes out
46. Rejected
47. New bond
48. Helpless
49. Pain
50. Picnic
51.AmZoo met
52. Real or not
53.Donor
54. Good news?
55.Dilemma
56.Alive
57. Arham's Hurt
58. Choice
Epilouge

13.Meeting Ruhaan

5.8K 423 53
Door -melodious_song

Aarzoo's pov:

I came back home and I saw papa was waiting for me in the living room. When he looked at me he stood up. He walked towards me and said," Thank God you are safe my princess. I was so worried when Shahyan told me you went to Arham's house. You okay?"

I said,"I am fine papa."

Papa said," Actually I wanted to ask you something."

I said,"What?"

He walked towards sofa and I followed him. We both sat there. I placed Yahya in my lap.

Papa said," Princess Ahaan's parents want your marriage along with Shahyan's marriage. They are saying that they are going to America for some project next week and they will be back in six months. Ahaan don't want to wait for six months. I told them that I will ask for your opinion.What you think princess?"

I have to get married to Ahaan in three days otherwise wait for six months. I don't want to wait. Before I change my mind. I am going to marry Ahaan. I think I can't find better partner than him. He is my best friend and He is ready to accept Yahya.

Papa said,"Where are you lost?"

I said,"I am ready to get married to him in three days."

Papa said,"Think again princess. I don't want to force you. If you are not ready then we can wait-"

I said,"I am ready. It doesn't matter. Don't worry Papa. I am seriously ready to move on."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me. He said,"I just want your happiness princess."

I said,"I am happy."

He said,"okay. Let's sleep now. "

He was about to get up when I said,"papa I need your permission for something."

He said,"What?"

I said,"I have some work in California. I promise I will be back before marriage but I have to go. Please Papa please."

He said,"but princess at this time. Your marriage is in three days. We have so many tasks to do ."

I said,"Papa I don't want any functions. Just the nikaah is fine. It's very important papa."

He sighed and said,"Fine but what is it that is so important?"

I said,"You will know once we are back."

He said,"okay. Take care."

I went to my room and packed mine and Yahya's stuff then I slept for few hours. I woke up to the banging on the door.

I opened the door to see Shahyan standing infront of me full ready.

He said,"You are not ready yet. We have to leave."

I said,"Shahyan you are not coming with me. Give me the address I will go."

He shook his head in no and said,"No way. I am coming with you. I already talked with dad and Asmara. They gave me permission so I am coming with you"

I said,"What you told them? How they agreed?"

He said,"I told them the truth."

I said,"What??"

He said,"You know how much Papa loves you and Ruhaan bhai. Sometimes I doubt he love you both more than me and Arham bhai So he immediately said Yes to bring Ruhaan back. He also told me that he will take care of everything so I have nothing to worry. I told Asmara because..I-I don't want to upset her."

I said,"okay then let's go."

We took private jet and right now we are so close to land in California. I am very nervous. Don't know what will future have in store for us.

We both took cab to the address mentioned by the P.I.

I rang the bell and was shocked to see 'Adira' open the door. She was Ruhaan's classmate and they dated for two months I think.

Her eyes widened looking at me. Then I heard very familiar voice asking 'Who is it Adira?'

Then he walked towards door and finally I saw his face after two long years. My brother Ruhaan. He also got shocked looking at me. He said,"How you found me?"

I took few steps and hugged him. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I missed him so much.

He wrapped his arms around me. After few minutes we both moved back and he said,"Come inside."

When Shahyan looked at Ruhaan. He punched him and Ruhaan fell on ground as he was not expecting the punch.

A gasp left from mine and Adira's mouth. She immediately ran to him and helped him to stand up. Shahyan was about to punch him again when I came between them.

I said,"Shahyan control yourself. Let's all sit and talk."

We all sat in the living room.

I said,"Ruhaan why did you back out from marriage?"

Adira stood up and said,"I will bring the snacks." and she left.

Ruhaan said,"I don't want to talk about it. Anyway she got married to Arham and have a beautiful daughter. That's all in the past. There is no use pondering over it."

Shahyan said,"So you are keeping tabs on us but never thought of coming back and asking for forgiveness."

He said,"It's not the right time but congratulations on your marriage Shahyan"

I said,"Stop avoiding the topic Ruhaan. We want to know your reasons. I know how much you loved Zara then why? Why you left her on the wedding day? "

He said,"I didn't leave. I-I.. " he closed his eyes and said,"Aarzoo that day when I was getting ready for marriage. I-" suddenly he got hold of his head, he started to breath heavily and then he fell unconscious on ground.

Adira came with the snacks and ran to us. She said,"What you guys did to him? "

I was speechless. I was in shock. What happened just now?

I said,"I was just asking about his reason for leaving Z-"

She said,"What? Have you guys lost your mind? Never ever ask him about that day. He gets severe headache and loses his conscious. It's not good for him."

She took water and sprinkled on his face and then she gave him water to drink and with the help of Shahyan we placed him on bed. She gave him tablets and he fell asleep.

She said,"Please Aarzoo. I beg you don't ask him anything related to his marriage."

I said,"Okay we will not but what happened to him? Why is he behaving like this? "

She said,"I promised him that I will not tell anyone. Just know that he has done nothing wrong. He suffered too much Aarzoo. He is in depression from long time and now he is getting better so please don't make his condition worse. Both of you leave."

I said,"Please don't ask us to leave. We will not ask him anything about past but please let us stay. I have not met him in years."

She thought for few seconds and said,"okay"

We got freshened up and had food.

After three hours Ruhaan woke up. We didn't talk anything for a while.

I said,"Ruhaan I am getting married."

He got shocked and looked at me with open mouth.

He said,"with whom?"

I said,"If you want to know then attend the marriage."

He said,"I can't do that Aarzoo. You know about my condition. If I go back then they will ask so many questions. My body can't handle it. My condition is very bad Aarzoo. I can even die if they get too worse. I am not afraid of dying but now I have to take care of Adira."

I said,"Who is Adira to you?"

He said,"My wife."

He got married last year. I was shocked to know it.

I said,"I will take care of everything. Please Ruhaan attend my marriage. Mumma misses you a lot. Her health is also deteriorating. For her for me please come once just for a week is fine. Please come. If you like there then stay otherwise come back here"

He said,"I will see."

I said,"It's in two days. It will be better if you come with us now. You can bring Adira as well. Please."

He said,"Let me talk with Adira."

I said,"okay."

After sometime he came back and said,"okay we will come with you."

Then he said,"I don't want to sound nosey but who is this baby?"

I said,"My Son"

He said,"What? How? Who?"

I said,"Some things are better left unsaid. We have to leave in an hour so please pack your stuff fast."

We all left to Mumbai so many questions are running in my mind. How will everyone react?

I am very nervous as well. When I will land that day is my wedding day. I am getting married in few hours. I feel like this marriage will change my life..

For good or bad..I don't know.

Hope you are enjoying :)

AmZoo

RuZa

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
794K 42.6K 51
*Book 2 of YOURS series* *Sequel of I am All Yours* Maan and Jiya get separated because of misunderstandings. Both trying to start their life new bu...
4.2K 370 18
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...
1.1M 60.2K 50
*Book 1.5 of YOURS series* Can be read as stand alone Zaan khan, 23 years old guy who doesn't believe in love and marriage due to his past. Due to tu...