The Mother Of My Child

By anca_miki

What happens when Ivy accepts to be the surrogate mother of a powerful couple? ****** 'Please, stop me.' He... More

Pilot
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28

The Cast

10.4K 142 13
By anca_miki

Hi! This is not an update, I wanted to show you how I picture my characters. I will be updating Sunday, from now on it will be two updates every week. I don't know how long it will be this story, but I promise you that is will be finished. I have everything planned :) hope you enjoy reading it and leave me your honest opinion. Thank you!
P.S.: I don't know the people in the photos so please don't judge if in my story they are cruel/good and they are not in real life. They simply fit the best with the characters I have in mind while writing the story.

Ivy Smith- Ayca Aysin Turan

*
Daniel Wells- unknown, just discovered him while searching for photos. If you know his name please let me know :)

Ruby Wells- same as Daniel :)

Brian Milles-Zach Roerig

Erika White- Miranda Kerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 135 61
[COMPLETED] Ivy Potter has just completed her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with her twin brother, Harry Potter. She came...
2.7M 80.5K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...
1.8K 62 18
Katherine Nichols, the one that everyone knew didn't want children, agreed to become the godmother of her friend's kid. She figured that she wouldn't...