Ch. 23

Hi! This is a short update, but I hope you will enjoy it, I wasn't in my best mood lately.

******************************

Ivy and Erika spent most of the night talking, they really enjoyed spending time together and Ivy felt that Eirka was going to be a great friend. She finally went to bed feeling both excited and scared for the the next days. All her life she wished she could have been more positive, but everything she decided to ignore her fears and go with the flow it didn't went up well. She feel asleep dreaming of Daniel, he was the only one that could take away her fears.

In the next morning they had their flight to Tulum at 9 a.m.. Daniel was already at the airport waiting for them. They passed the check in and when it was time to board the
flight attendant walked them to their seats. Daniel was standing and couldn't help but smile when he saw Ivy again. She stopped in front of him and looked in each others eyes.

'I am sorry' he whispered while sending chills all over Ivy's body and making her wish she could jump in his arms.

'You should be, but now just kiss me.' he smiled and their lips met and didn't take a break until Erika cleared her voice.

'Don't mind us, we definitely are not here.' Daniel and Ivy laughed and he invited Ivy to take a seat. It was the moment when she realised they were flying first class. She looked at Daniel

'Really? What happened with I want to be normal?'

'Normal people are flying first class.'

'Yeah, sure.'

'You should enjoy the benefits. Here with this seat we can cuddle, which I plan to do until our destination. I missed you.' and he took her in his arms, while Ivy rested her head on his chest.

Erika found a resort that was close to Ruby's. Daniel wanted to visit her the next morning and called the private investigator to meet when they landed.

'Do you think he has anything against her?' Ivy asked Erika while they were sitting by the pool and waiting for Daniel's meeting to end.

'He should have. I can't believe that the witch fooled me too. I am so happy I don't work for her anymore, she was a nightmare.'

'You didn't tell me that was your new job' Brian and Erika looked at each other and smiled.

'Well, you are looking at the PR of Brian's coffee. Erika has created us a face on social media and since then we couldn't handle the clients.' Brian said proudly

'This is amazing, I am happy for you. Your coffee has to be drunk by more people, it's amazing.' Ivy said and looked at them. She was really proud of him and also happy. She felt bad for what she did to him in the past, but seeing him with Erika assured her that Brian was truly happy.

Their conversation was interrupted when they saw Daniel walking to them.

'Close your mouth, you are drooling' Erika laughed and it didn't help Ivy at all. Daniel walking to them shirtless was an image she wasn't used to, but she really enjoyed, he had a fit body and all she wanted was to run her fingers against his large chest. He surprised her with a kiss and took a seat next to her.

'How did it go?'

'Amazing. He wasn't so worthless after all, he has both images and videos of Ruby kissing with Franco.'

'Finally, what took him so long?'

'Well, he admitted he was kind of distracted, he found himself a girl. But let's enjoy the rest of our day, I have other things to take care of.' he looked at Ivy and lowered to give a kiss to her bump, while she ran her hand through his hair.