Ch. 12

Hey my lovely readers! I am sorry for the delay, I was really busy and tired to be honest and this chapter is under my expectations.
I want to know your opinion about Ivy&Brian's relationship, do you think they will have any chance in the future or will they be just friends?
Hugs and happy reading!

**Two weeks later**

Daniel knocked at Ivy's door.

'Hey it's me, Daniel.' It was 10:30 pm and he just arrived from his office.

'Come in'. Ivy was sitting on a chair reading a recipe book. Daniel approached her and gave her Kinder Egg. She smiled and started to eat it right away.

'Happy now?' He asked laughing.

'You have no idea, I became nervous if I don't eat chocolate everyday.'

'Sure. I can't imagine you nervous. You are sweet even when you pretend to be.'

'Ok, enough with the chit chat. Maria left and left you dinner on the kitchen counter.'

' Thank you. I will go change first. Oh, did you see Ruby? She's not in her room.'

'I don't know where your wife is Daniel. But to my surprise today she talked with me. She informed me that we would have guests for dinner the day after today.'

'Really? That's weird, I will ask her. Do you think you can join me? I don't like to eat alone.'

'Yes, go and change and I will go heat up your dinner.'

'Thank you Ivy.' She smilled and went to the kitchen. She heat the steak and risotto for Daniel and set the table in the kitchen. She knew he loved eating in the kitchen, but it happened only when Ruby was not home. For her it was a crime to eat there, where the 'poor people eat', Ivy heard in her head Ruby's voice and laughed a bit.

'What's so funny?'

'Nothing, come and eat.' Daniel was starving and they didn't do much conversation.

'I will go to bed now.' Ivy announced him after she cleaned the plates.

'Do you think you can come to me to the office tomorrow morning? I know that we have to be at the doctor at 12:00 am, but I am busy and I want to gain some time.'

'I can take a taxi and meet you there.'

'No, I want you to be safe. Please.'

'I don't want to disturb you at the office.'

'You will never disturb me Ivy.'

'Ok, what time should I be ready?'

'We will leave at 8:00 a.m.'

'Good night, Daniel.' And she left leaving Daniel with his own thoughts. Ivy was so simple, natural. He remember he had to give Ruby more money just to keep herself busy and not to visit him at the office again. She was jealous of one of his secretary and used to visit him every day wearing short dresses and making sexual allusions in front of his employees. He wanted to find a way out of his marriage. He went to bed hoping for a better day. He couldn't wait to find out if Ivy was pregnant.