Ch. 8

Hello everyone! I am sorry for the delay but I was busy. I promise I will update soon, I am already working at the next chapter.

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot and I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Hugs!

************************************
A lot of things had changed for Ivy in just a few days. She had to get used to being served, she had to drink smoothies which she really hated, but Ruby wanted her to have a healthy diet for the baby. After a few meetings with Ruby she really hated her, she couldn't understand how a nice man like Daniel could be married with her. She was a witch, she only carred about herself and to have new clothes all the time. She was happy that her mother wasn't bothering her anymore, she felt so relaxed, she was spending her time by pool reading and visiting doctors.

There was only one thing that didn't give her the peace she wanted. She got used with the idea that she was going to carry a child for someone else but she didn't want to be a virgin. She knew it was a silly thing, that the baby wasn't going to be hers but at least she wanted to have sex before getting pregnant, she wanted to feel a woman.

Friday she was going to the doctor to be inseminated so she had decided to go with Brian for a date on Thursday night. She hoped that he was going to ask her to have sex so she spent all her day getting ready. She became close friends with one of the maids, Maria. She was 28 years old and she had one child so Ivy decided to ask for her help.

Maria was more than happy to help her, she gave her some helpfull advice and helped her prepare. She made Ivy wear one of her dresses, it was a black simple dress that finished right above her knees and showed her curves. Ivy had a pair of black heels that matched with the dress. Maria curled her hair in natural waves and she applied only lipstick and mascara.

'You look so beautiful Ivy, Brian will love you!'

'Thank you so much!' She said and hugged Maria. 'I will go and wait for him outside.'

'Ok, good luck' she winked at her and Ivy went to wait for him by the pool. She had to wait for him for about 20 minutes but she was happy that no one was home. Ruby had left at a spa center for one week with her best friends and Daniel was at work. They used to eat dinner together and talk all the time, he was a nice and smart man, they could talk about every thing and she could listen to his voice for hours.

'That boy is really lucky. I hope he treats you good.' Daniel said from her behind and Ivy turned to him and blushed.

'You are home earlier'

'Yes, I got bored at work so I left.'

'Are you sure you don't mind if I go out?'

'Yes, don't worry about me. I will have dinner and after I have so work to deal with.'

'Ok, I wanted to ask you if I can drink tonight...I know that I can't drink and I usually don't drink but' Daniel stopped her pressing a finger on her lips. It was a wierd feeling, she felt that she was about to burn and she couldn't control her breath.

'You can do what you want, as long as you are happy, it doesn't matter for me.' Ivy smilled and hugged him lightly.

'I have to go now, see you!' Daniel smiled to her and watch her go and followed her until she went inside Brian's car. He saw them sharing a kiss and felt jealous but he knew he had no right to be. He went inside knowing that his dinner would be a bottle of wine, or maybe two.

*
'You are beautiful' Brian said and leaned to kiss her. Ivy smiled to him but her mind was still at Daniel's touch. How could Daniel make her feel so many things and Brian lips didn't... she tried to ignore her thoughts and concentrate on Brian.

'I've missed you' she told him.

'Me too, it is so weird not to see you every day.'

'Tell me about it, I miss your coffee so much.'

'I can always bring you some coffee when we will see each other.'

'I don't think I can drink now, you know...for the baby.'

'Oh, right. So how is life here? They have such a big house.'

'Yes, they are nice with me, I hope that everything will be ok.'

'When is the big day?'

'Tomorrow morning' she looked down and Brian knew that this made her sad

'Hey, I told you that it is ok for me as long as you are happy and healthy, we can still meet and why not be together.'

'It will be difficult, I can only imagine what people will say about this.'

'I don't care about them, it's you that matters to me.' Brian stopped in front of a nice Italian restaurant and kissed her before getting in. It was a nice restaurant, the waiter brought them some white wine to eat with their pasta. They kissed from time to time but when it was time for them to leave Brian told her that he was going to take her back to the Wells mansion. She was dissapointed but she couldn't propose him to take her to his place.

They were driving in silence and Ivyy was watching him, he was a handsome man, she felt good with him but that was all. She didn't know if it was the wine or her despair to make love but she asked Brian to stop the car in the forest they were just passing through. Brian looked at her confused but stopped the car. She made courage and leaned to kiss him and playing with his hair. She didn't stop and got on his lap, still playing with his hair. Brian was touching her back but she didn't feel any pleasure. She didn't want to give up and started to unbutton his shirt and kiss him with more hunger. After touching his chest she stopped herself and looked at him.

'I am sorry, I can't do this.'

'It's ok.' Brian smilled to her and kissed her forhead. She got back on her seat fixing her dress and Brian drove her back. They didn't talk much and when she arrived she hurried to get inside.

On her way inside the house she was the lights by the pool turned on and decided to go and check who was there. She saw Daniel sitting by the pool side with his feet on the water and next to him it was a bottle and glass of wine. She went to him to say good night but when she got there Daniel raised his head and invited her to seat next to him. Ivy took her heels of and put her feet in the water. She closed her eyes and felt relaxed. When she opened her eyes she was Daniel looking at her. His eyes were glowing she was stunned by his beauty.

'How does is it feel it to have sex?' Daniel almost choked with his wine. He took a deep breath and looked at Ivy. He didn't know if it were the candles that were reflecting their light on her face or just the bottle of wine he drank, but she was beautiful and so innocent.
'Are you ok?' She asked looking straight into his eyes
'All good.'

He left his glass down and took her hand into his. Ivy looked shocked at their hands. She could feel, the sparkle she wished all her life to know if it was real was there and she only needed a touch from the handsome man standing there.

'Why do you want to know this?'

'Nevermind, it was a silly idea.'

'Tell me, Ivy' he said her name so slow, almost whispered and Ivy could feel again the butterflies in her stomach.

'I thought about having a child and I don't want to be a virgin, this isn't a tv show or something. At least if I have a children I want to be a woman.'

'Trust me, you are already a woman, an amazing and beautiful woman. And sex isn't that simple.' She sighed and looked down at their hands. Daniel moved closer to her and raised her chin. He touched every inch of her face with his thumb and made Ivy close her eyes and enjoy the feeling, her heart was beating so fast it was almost painful. Daniel stopped with his thumb on her lips and teased them moving verh slowly and after he kissed her. At first it was a gentle kiss, just touching and feeling her lips but he couldn't stop himself. Ivy's arching her back and letting out a moan made him want more. Seconds after he was touching all her body and kissing her with lust and hunger and Ivy was moaning in his arms.