Ch. 21

Hi! Thank you all for reading, voting and the wonderful comments. I can't believe that my story is very close to 100k reads. Enjoy the new chapter❤️

***************************

'Good morning' Daniel said sleepy after opening his eyes and saw that Ivy was looking at him.

'Morning' she whispered and carresed his face, she touched his beard, she loved how he looked with it, Daniel closed his eyes again and smiled.

'Why didn't you wake me up?'

'I was enjoying the view. I will miss waking up next to you.'

'Soon we will be together every day.' Daniel took her closer to him and kissed her

The next morning was spent in bed, they recovered after the long tour. Her flight was later in the evening and they decided to stay indoors all day. They ordered some groceries because Ivy wanted to cook for Daniel before she left and make sure he had some good food for a few days.

'It is ok if I chop the broccoli like this?' Daniel asked her after he offered to help her.

'Yes. Don't worry.' Ivy stopped from cutting the vegetables and looked at him

'I will miss spending time with you.'

'I know baby, I will miss you too. I can't wait to finish here. I was thinking that I should come at the end of next week because Ruby will arrive home and I don't want you to be there alone.'

'Actually I am afraid of her reaction, maybe I should move before she returns.'

'Do you want to come here?'

'No, I can stay with a friend.'

'Is that friend Brian?' Ivy rolled her eyes.

'It's not time to be jealous. It is a friend of his that offered to help me with a place to stay after I give birth.'

'What?'

'Daniel, they don't know about us, remember? I think it's time to talk.' but before Ivy could say something else Daniel's phone rang.

'So weird, Ruby is calling me with video.' Ivy panicked and Daniel made her a sign to hide under the kitchen counter.

He finally answered and he saw Ruby sitting by the swimming pool. They didn't salute each other and Ruby asked annoyed

'Daniel, do you know that your surrogate is gone?

'I know, but how do you know and why is this your problem?'

'Never mind how I know, wasn't it your smart idea to bring her home and stay with us? Now she wanders around?'

'I don't know why I am wasting my time with you, but if it makes you feel better she is safe, she was bored and stays with a friend.' Ruby laughed.

'Poor little thing, she got bored without me. We weren't friends the last time I checked.'

'Ruby what do you want?'

'Isn't it obvious? I want to see if she is with you. Show me around.'

'You are crazy, go back to your cocktails.'

'Oh, honey, I am, don't worry about it.' Ruby stretched over the table to pick the cocktail glass and raised it for Daniel to see it, but with the other hand she touched the phone camera and turned it to the rear camera and Daniel saw the silhouette of a man undressed that was holding Ruby's legs his laps and holding his hands over her thighs.

'What the hell? Who is that?' but Ruby hang out. Daniel looked furious at the phone and tried to call her again but it was switched off. Ivy got up and looked at him.