Ch.11

Sunday morning came and Ivy woke up on the couch. She raised slowly and looked at Daniel's place, he was gone, but she saw a black bra where he stayed.

'Of course' she said dissapointed. 'They are married, how can I be so stupid? Fall in love with a married man, good job Ivy' She thought. She hoped they just kissed there. Ivy went to her room before she had to face one of them and knew what she had to do.

'Hi Brian!'

'Hi! What a nice way to start my day, you should call more often!' Brian said and Ivy smiled at the other line. 'Are you ok?'

She knew he referred to the doctor's appoitment, but they agreed not to talk about it. 'Yes, everything ok. I was just bored here and wanted to go out a bit if you are free.'

'Of course. In one hour I will meet with my friends to play a football game, you can come if you want, the girls will also come and after we want to go out and grab lunch if that's ok for you.'

'It is perfect.'

'Great, I will pick you up in thirthy minutes.'

'See you soon.' Ivy smiled, Brian was always making her happy, calm, he was the perfect, sweet guy that she needed, she really hated herself for falling for Daniel. After all life wasn't about what she wanted, was about what she got at the end of the day, she thought with regret and started to get ready. On her way out of the house she met with both Ruby and Daniel. They where in the living room, waiting for the breakfast. Daniel smiled at her when he saw her and she got more furios.

'My baby! I have missed you so much!' Ruby said out of the blue and went to him to hug him. Only the image of Ruby is a bathing suit hugging him felt like a back stab for Ivy.

'Not now.' Daniel said and freed himself from the hug, 'I need to talk with Ivy.'

'Don't mind me, you must have a lot to catch up, I will go out today to let you alone.' She said it louder than she wanted and she gave them a fake smile.

'She is right baby, we have a lot to catch up. I will go drink my smoothie and after I am yours all day.' Ruby kissed him on the cheek and left them.

'Don't mind her, I don't know what happened with her. Where are you going? Can I join you?' He almost made Ivy laugh.

'Your wife needs you. I will go with Brian to enjoy my day. Good bye Mr. Wells.'

Ivy went outside where Brian was waiting for her. He wanted to kiss her on the lips when she entered the car, but Ivy quickly turned and he kissed her on the cheek.

'Hey, you are beautiful.' Ivy was wearing a green top that made her green eyes glow and short jeans.

'Thank you, you are so nice with me.' But she tried to change the subject 'So you like football?' She felt like an 8th grade that was learning pick up lines from the internet.

'Yes...we meet every weekend to play a bit, it's more for the fun and the food that comes after.'

'Did you say food?' And they both laughed

'Yes, after the game we try a new place, today we are going to eat burgers. Don't worry, Jessica and Annie will be there too to keep you company while we play.'

'It sounds great!' They finally arrived and they greeted the others. The girls brought a blanket and some fruits to enjoy while the boys where caught in their game.

'We missed you, Brian told us about your job.' Annie said and Ivy's smile disappeared. 'Don't worry, we don't judge here, you can still hang out with us, after all you make Brian happy.' Annie hugged her and they continued their talk. She found out that Jessica and Matt where also trying for a baby but without luck.
After the game they all went to the fast food and enjoyed the food. At the end of the day Ivy was relieved she didn't spend the whole day alone with Brian. It was hurting her that she couldn't feel more than admiration and respect for him. Brian drove her back to the Wells' mansion.

'I hope to see you soon.'

'Yes, me too. I really enjoyed today, the girls were so nice with me.'

'It's so easy to like you Ivy, you are so natural and beautiful.' She blushed and Brian leaned over to kiss her

'I am sorry if my behaviour made you think something else, but I want to take things slow. I need to focus on my job and after think about the other stuff.'

'It's ok, I will wait for you.' They hugged and Ivy entered in the yard. It was already dark but Daniel was on the terrace wearing only a pair of shorts.

'We need to talk.' He told her when Ivy got near him.

'Go talk with your wife.'

'Why do you use this line? So you can go kiss with your boyfriend and not feel guilty because you wished it was me? I don't want to play this game anymore Ivy!' He almosted shouted and got in front of her. Ivy was also furious.

'He is not my boyfriend! I can't even kiss him because of you! All I can think about is you! Leave me alone.' She wanted to push him but Daniel caught her hands and put them on his chest. She didn't fight it and Daniel was breathing on her neck sending shivers all through her body.

'Just say it Ivy, I can feel you want me. Let me touch you, I want to feel your soft skin, I want to taste your lips' his lips were just an inch away from hers. Ivy felt everything inside of her burning, but somehow she found the force to stop the game. After all everything was just a game for Daniel.

'You are sick if you think that you can be one day with your wife, another day with me. Actually one day is too much, you spend the evening with me and after go to bed with her and in the morning with her and after with me. Will it be like this all the time? I don't want this life Daniel.' Daniel looked amuzed at her and a small laugh formed on his face.

'What?' Seeing him like that made Ivy furios and pushed him.

'You are jealous. You like me.'

'No I am not, good night!' She pushed him again so she could pass but Daniel grabbed both of her arms and hugged her. She was shivering.

'It's ok my little beauty' he said slowly in her ear and kissed her hair. 'Just relax.' Ivy closed her eyes and Daniel continued.

'I wasn't with Ruby last night or today, I don't know what game she is playing but don't let her affect you, ok?'

'I found her bra on the couch.'

'What? She is out of control. I promise you I wasn't with her. She came drunk last night and wanted to take advantage of me, but I stopped her. I slept in the guest room, you can ask Maria and today I avoided her, I was in my office all day working. Believe me, Ivy, I need you to believe me.' He rested his forhead over hers and Ivy knew he was saying the truth.
He remembered the previous night, when Ruby crossed the line and put her hand to open his jeans he grabbed her hand and pushed her on the bed.

'That's enough! You will respect me and Ivy. Don't make me change my mind, you know what I mean.'

'You promised!' She yelled at him

'Promises can be broken. I will be in the guest room.' And he left.

'Ivy, say something. I should be jealous, you spent all day with that guy.'

'I was furios with you and I needed a distraction, but I can't be around him when my mind is thinking about you.'.

'It's good that you finally admit you want me.'.

'Daniel, I don't want to be the other woman, I want you to kiss me, but it will not happen. You are married.' She looked very sad at him and Daniel kissed her hair again. 'Why did you marry her?' She finally had the courage to ask him.

'It's complicated, I will tell you at the right time.' Ivy was dissapointed.

'I will go to bed now, good night.' Daniel hold her hand and kissed it.

'Good night and take care of my baby.' They both looked at her belly.

'We don't know it yet.'

'I have a feeling that there is already a baby.'

'We will find out in 2 weeks. I have to go now.'

'Good night my beauty.' And Daniel let go to her.