Journey To Agartha

By RoyalFamily_King

Lorietta's normal life would turn into a dashing-weird-flying and uhh immortal journey to once a myth to real... More

READ THIS.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 41

17 0 0
By RoyalFamily_King

Chapter 41

I was awaken by someone strangling me. I opened my eyes and felt the cold yet smooth feeling around my neck but it's too damn suffocating me! I tried resisting it and grabbing it but I just can't hold something!

My sight adjusted a bit and if the Damentria doesn't strangling me to death, I would probably screamed terrified. I'm really scared because of it's physical appearance.

With its sewed mouth together, I'll probably peed on my bed in normal days.

Damentria's claw was a bit sharp so if I tried to looked for Trevor's help, I'm gonna get killed this instant. I closed my eyes firmly but the longer this happens, the fastest my life can last.

I struggle for breath. I chose to resist it's hand with my eyes close for my own good.

But the darkness of my closed lids brought me somewhere I'm grateful to. His voice were loud and surely that woke me up from that terrible nightmare.

"Lorietta!."

I snap out of my breath and happily touched my neck with no Damentria's claw in it.

"You're dreaming, Lorietta." Trevor hissed at me.

I stared at him. Beads of sweat forming in my forehead and I can feel the shaking of my knees due to that nightmare, that scary nightmare. I smiled, totally reassuring myself that it was just a dream. It was just my hallucinations.

"I'm just dreaming.." I murmured.

He worriedly stretched his hand out of his bars as I looked at him confused.

"I'm fine, Trev." I said, gently caressing my neck.

"Let me hold your hand." He insisted.

I groaned. "Trev, I can't reach your hand, okay? That's too far away."

It was like he just snapped out of reality. He pulled in his arm and coughed out the awkwardness of his act. Well, I'm now thinking if he's still asleep, maybe he might need a hard snap for his nape for a proper morning greeting.

I slump my back on the wooden wall and grab a piece of bread.

"Trevor, catch." I said catching his attention.

I throw a piece of break to his bar and he perfectly catched it with the both of his hands.

"Thanks." He said and then he inserted it fully in his mouth.

I haven't sleep for the next hours. I just waited till the guards went to the chambers and loudly put their breakfast. The other guard even smirked at me because I didn't get any of it. I just stared at him, emotionless.

You wish.

I crawl to the window and watched how the heads of those scary Damentria's shifted to me. The strange and goosebumps was all I felt. Damn, they are really scary.

I slump back and feel the ground so I can talk to Trevor again when the guards are away. Seconds later, their footsteps are now far away from the chambers.

I heard Trevor pst.

"You want some?." He asked me while stuffing food to his mouth.

I chuckled. "I'm still full. What's up in your snake inside that tummy?."

He glared at me. "Shut up, Lorietta."

I laughed and crawled to the bars. I held every cold bar and felt it with my whole body. I looked around and saw how everyone is so busy eating their food. Trevor was looking at me like he knew what was I'm up to.

He sighed.

"Thank the Prophecy because I really owe you this one." He murmured.

I grinned. "Come on, Trev. You'll gonna miss it."

He shrugged and threw a hand of cereals to the air. I engaged my sight on those tiny materials and set them all in freeze. They stopped mid air, like a snow but it's just a cereals. I maintained my focus on them as I positioned my finger to the basin of water.

I tried manipulating water through my finger and I tried bending it upward.

"Lorietta, you might strain yourself-." He said.

"Shh." I cutted him off and that's when I lost my balance in my fingers that made the water go falter back to the basin.

He just sighed.

That last time I tried separating my focus and maintaining the balance in my body through bending something. I collapsed on the ground because of the extreme usage of energy. I tried really hard.

"Come on..." I murmured.

Beads of sweat forming in my forehead as I bend the water again upward from the basin. The cereals remained floating. My neighbors started to watched me again, they became my often audience when it comes to this.

I raised my finger and matched the level of the cereals and the plenty of water I got out from the basin behind Trevor's bars. I swallowed hard when I felt the dizziness again. Come on, not now!

Not now that I'm halfway successful to it!

"Lorietta, stop it this instant." He demanded me.

Somehow, his voice are much more alike to Zeus. I blinked hard and that's when I lost focus on the cereals. Unknowingly, the water faltered to the ground because of the sudden loss of concentration.

A loud step came running to our way. I immediately crawl back to my chamber and slump my back on the thin hard wall, beside the window. Trevor watched me cautiously as he turned his eyes on the entrance.

I looked at him as he continues watching the stranger or the the guard on the entrance.

"Find the woman." A voice thundered.

Suddenly, the wind became vicious on the chambers. Some were screaming and some were shouting. Trevor and I looked at each other confused. I slowly crawl to the bars and when suddenly I was lifted up on the thin air.

Something hard strangling me.

"Lorietta!!." Trevor tried breaking the bars to help me.

I struggled to breath and look for something that may possibly the cause of this. The bars in front of me started to melt and just as I watched it melt, bodies appeared in front of me.

They were wearing silver cloaks and their face were hidden. I raised my arm and pointed my fingers to the front guy and used my ability to throw him. I used my excess energy to throw him across Trevor's bars.

That way, I freed myself from the strangle.

I chocked hard and watched the others in their silver cloaks just standing there. Not even minding that, one of their men were thrown out by a woman. I got confused.

When Trevor realized that he's mow free to go out, he draught towards me and immediately hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay? Lorietta, talk to me." He murmured.

I held into his arms tightly as I gasped for air.

"Insolent." A voice thundered.

The silence was scary. Maybe the other prisoners were scared because of the sudden situation. But where are the guards now? Did these guys knocked them out?

Trevor seems so protective of me. He carefully wrap his arm around while he sat down guarding.

"Who are you!." I yelled.

His figure came out from the shadow. Cloak still hiding his face. The other six people didn't even bulge.

"You just violated an immortal rule, Lorietta." His voice changed now.

I heard someone chuckling in their creepy, thin voice. The six figures aren't moving.

"This is not your proper prison." The figure said before walking slowly to me.

I raised my arm and threw some force to that figure but it was like he draw some invisible barrier around him to prevent my forced to come in. I tried three times but it's no use.

"You know you will die and we're just doing you a favor." The man said.

"I'm not dying! I still have mission!." I exclaimed.

The voice chuckled. "Oh no. You can't save the world, Lorietta. You are a tainted soul that awaits the death bane. You are the sweetest soul that they will eat. You'll never have the chance to live again in other human's body."

Words marked in my mind like it was a trauma waiting to happen.

"What is he talking about?." I heard Trevor commented.

"Come with us." The figures chorused.

"You think I'd follow you? No!." I exclaimed.

"We will bring you to your proper prison." The voice added and like a wand a light sparked inside his hood, I saw how his lips formed a smirk.

I closed my eyes and formed a shield around me and Trevor. I don't know. This shield only work for dark magic, so if this strangers used non-dark magic techniques on getting me, maybe we'll die here both, raw.

"Clever." A figure said, it was one of those six men.

"Quite useful for a human." Another figure has said.

"What are they?." I murmured.

Suddenly, a swirling wind came across the chambers. Flames starts to appear out of nowhere around. The flames started to eat their body up and slowly, one by one, started to vanish through the thick flames.

When the surroundings went silent, I broke the shield around us and embraced Trevor tightly. It would be a lie if I told you you that I'm not scared right now.

"Sshh.." He murmured.

I breathed freely as I embraced Trevor's warmth and calmness.

"I'm scared, Trev. I wanna go home." I said.

"What are they talking about, Lorietta?." He asked me.

I shook my head. I chose to keep myself low and secretive. Trevor's my friend now, almost my brother on the absence of the successor's. He's been a great friend to me and I consider myself the bad one between us.

"I don't understand. Who are you, really?." He asked in a controlled voice.

"There's an intruder!." A voice from the guard yelled outside.

Trevor immediately carried and inside my messed up chamber as he draught towards his. As the guards approached every chamber and tried blocking each prisoners who are gonna try to go out, darkness swallowed me in.

The lids on my eyes felt so heavy so I chose to let myself go whenever it like.

I woke up again and the first thing that registered on my mind is that the chambers felt so different. The time i opened my eyes, it was a different chamber anymore. I scanned my surroundings.

Trevor was talking to someone when he glanced at my area. He immediately draught towards me and help me sat down.

"How are you?."

"Never better." I murmured as I let my foot and arms felt limp on my sides.

He grabbed a jag of water and let me drink carefully. Just like how the water run through my throat, my energy slowly revived.

"You've been asleep for seventy hours. We've been moved to a different chamber. Only that, every prisoner was put on a same chamber. We're all here." He explained.

I looked around and sighed.

"And The King has been waiting for you to wake up." He said.

I creased my forehead. "Why?."

"I don't know. Maybe he's bothered on what happened with the men on silver cloaks." He answered.

I closed my eyes and suddenly vision came running to me. I welcomed it even if it affect my weak body.

In my vision, there were shoutings and running. There are more than five people inside it and I'm not even bothered if the seven men in silver cloaks will go back here again! I just feel, calm and relieved.

"To your 11:00, go!." A voice yelled and I snap back out of my vision.

I met Trevor's curious eyes.

"You're not okay, yet, are you?." He commented.

I can't help but to grin in no particular reason.

"I will never know." I murmured as I stared at the window outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 147 51
Living in the small town of Cardona is pretty ordinary. The old can get through the road without getting hit by vehicles, traffics never occur, and c...
195 15 8
Get ready for an epic journey as you dive into this novel and unravel the secrets of creating a universe. Discover the struggles, the traumas, and th...
22.9K 899 45
We watched movies of Alian invasion. We heard folklore for Mythological creatures like Mosters and Demons. Books were published on our favorite Super...
112 23 8
She reeks of death...but he never knew death would be so tempting. Ruthless, stoic and devilish to no beyond Xandros Elrix is man with the world in h...