Psychopath

By NikoJams

A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...? More

Encounter
Hating you
Fear
No escape
Alone
One last time
Cold hearts
The storm
Hope
Murder
Difficult
The Truth
Possible
Obsession
Mistake
Regret?
New Start
Feelings
Unexpected
Different path
A good reason to go?
All these years
Danger
Helpless
Enough
Stiches
With or without you
Cherry blossom
Him and I
A wish
Old times
Memories
Snake
Rude
Why would you
Beautiful lies
Facing him
Who you are

Trouble

5K 235 24
By NikoJams

It was the next day and I sat in my office, doing my usual work stuff.

Until someone decided to knock on my door.

"You may come in." I shouted for the person behind my door to hear.

Suddenly Taehyung peeked his head inside, while grinning at me.

"Am I disturbing?" He asked.

"Oh, it's you. No I'm fine you're not disturbing me. Can I help you with something?"

He closed the door before he walked towards me, to sit on my desk.

"Actually yes. You can help me." He admitted.

"Alright. What can I help you with?"

He looked down to the floor, biting his lip before saying, "There's a business meeting, which is gonna be held in two days. And I want you to be my date."

"What bu-"

"Also, I'll be picking you up at 9pm. And
Min-yeon." He licked his lips before adding, "Dress nicely." he then left the room. Without giving me a chance to say something.

I groaned in frustration, feeling already extremely exhausted.

Why me? I asked myself. As I rested my head on my palms.

I can't tell Jimin about this. But he'll find out eventually. Ugh this is all so complicated.

In two days....but it's Friday in two days! I could've spend some time with my family.
I sighed.

As all those thoughts flashed through my mind, my phone rang, bringing my attention back.
I looked at the caller Id and smiled immediately when I saw Jimins name pop up.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered.

I giggled. "Why're you whispering handsome?"

Suddenly he began to laugh. "I thought this way I'd sound more seductive."

I smiled brightly at his words "you always sound seductive."

"Yeah..true." He chuckled.

"Why did you call me anyways?"

"Just wanted to hear your beautiful voice."

Even though Jimin wasn't in front of me or something. His words made me blush like crazy and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

He's just so special to me. The man of my dreams.

I have to tell him.

"Actually...I wanted to talk to you Jimin."

"What is it?" He asked and I could hear slight suspicion in his voice.

"Taehyung asked me to join him to a business meeting on friday." I said, a bit scared of Jimins reaction.

"Taehyung?" He hissed. Oh shit.
"What did you say?"

"A-actually-"

"You said yes?!" He exclaimed.

"What n-no! He didn't let me say anything. He kept on cutting me off-"

"That little bastard." I heard Jimin say under his breath.

"So what? You're going?"

"W-well I kinda have to..."

"Alright." He said and the line became silent before he added, "I'll pick you up later."

"o-okay!"

With that he hung up.

Shit someone's mad today.

~8:00pm~

I had overworked today, so I asked Jin to pick Jae up and bring him home. Since I wasn't able to.

I was about to pack my stuff when I felt two arms around my waist.

I jumped, immediately turning around only to see......

Taehyung?!

"What the hell?" I exclaimed as I pushed him away. "Why would you do that? You know I'm with Jimin."

He rolled his eyes the moment he heard Jimins name. "So what? You gonna tell me that you love him with all your heart, after everything he did to you?"

I felt myself boiling from anger. How dare he talk about Jimin like that. That was exactly why we lost contact. I couldn't deal with his hate towards Jimin.

"Get fucking over it Taehyung. For gods sake I'm happy, Jimin and I have a child together. Don't you understand."

"It could've been my child if it wasn't for that fucking psycho."

Slap!

Taehyung slowly touched his cheek in shock. Turning back to me with wide eyes.

"Don't ever say that again."

After that I took my bag and made my way out the company. And as soon as I had exited, a familiar car caught my attention.

I smiled and made my way towards the Ashe blonde guy leaning against a black van.

A smirk formed on his face the moment he saw me. "Hey beautiful, I missed you." He said as he pecked my lips. "I missed you too." I giggled.

And suddenly out of nowhere I heard someone knock against the car window. Jimin and I turned to where the noise came from. And I was surprised to see Jae sitting in the backseat.

A bright smile made its way to my face as I felt so happy to see Jae.

"What-"

"I thought he would be happy to pick you up, since you couldn't pick him up."

"Yes! I'm so happy right now!" I exclaimed while I hugged Jimin tightly and pecked his lips one more time. "Thank you." I said and he shook his head, signaling me that it wasn't a big deal.

"Shall we get going now?" I asked. But Jimins eyes were stuck to something or someone else.

I turned around only to see Taehyung walking up to us.

"Jimin?" I asked, slightly concerned of what's going to happen, if those two meet again.

"Well, hello." Taehyung greeted Jimin as he stood opposite us.

Jimin didn't say a word but kept his bitch face on, his eyes never leaving Tae.

"It's nice to see you again Jimin." He stated in a more likely 'sarcastic' tone.

"I wish I could say the same."  Jimin finally said.

"I hope you don't mind, but I would have to talk to Min-yeon for a bit"

"Well, I do mind." He answered as he brought me closer to his body. "Anything else?" He asked Taehyung, while he was  clearly not interested in his answer though.

"No." Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin and Taehyung were having some kind of staring contest right now. And the silence almost killed me.

God thanks Jae knocked against the window once again, since he hated to be alone for a long time. Even if it was just in the car.

He rolled his window down and groaned impatiently. "Mommy, daddy!!! Can't we go now?" 

Taehyungs eyes went big as he heard Jaes voice break the silence. "Of course." Jimin said, while still staring at Taehyung.

"Get in the car Min-yeon." Jimin told me all of a sudden. I hesitated at first but decided to do as he said.

I got in and closed the door, having a little conversation with my babyboy.
To distract him from whatever could happen if those two were to get into a fight.

~Jimins POV~

"Cut the crap, the fuck do you want?" I hissed, while fuming inside.

"Just wanted to talk, you know." Taehyung answered with mocking voice.

This little shit better watch it.

I got closer to him, making sure not to be too obvious. Since Min-yeon could be seeing me, and I promised her to change my attitude.

"Listen up you little piece of shit. If you don't back off, I'll make you. Got that." I threatened him, almost wanting to rip his head off.

"Oh really, what ya gonna do?" He asked as he chuckled. I ain't playing no games today he should be aware of that.

"You don't want to know, trust me." I tilted my head to the side as I said that. He seemed a bit uneasy but still tried to play it cool.

I had enough of that shit and grabbed him by his collar. "You better fucking stop testing me, if it wasn't for Min-yeon you would be dead by now."

"Oh really?" He smirked. "Then go ahead. Kill me."

And with that I stopped. I let go of him and understood his intentions. So he wants me to show Min-yeon that I'd never  change and always be the same bastard, huh.

Well two can play that game.

"I don't want to dirty my hands." I said as I stepped back. "But just so you know. Min-yeon won't always be there to protect you."

Then I got in the car and drove off, leaving that Fucking son of a bitch behind.

I glanced at Min-yeon and it seemed like she didn't notice anything. Good I thought as I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 51
"How did I become such a monster? I'm sorry I hurt you when I first met you, I... I just don't understand.. My life was perfect, and now.." He cried...
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
69.5K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...
147K 7.7K 19
Who will be the next victim....