Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.

6.9K 133 43
By JeniyaEdwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6955ww-Cc&feature=related

Song for the WHOLE story. ^.^ Enjoy

Teri's POV:

I walked into the doctor Room. "Are You okay?" I ask. Mel shrugs.

"Making It." She says. I nod slowly. "Teri, Can You get Me a Glass Of water?" Mel asks. I nod and walk out.

I feel someone grab my arm. I look up and see its Kiki. She bites her lip at me. "Look we need to talk." She says. I sigh and walk into The Snack Place.

"5 Minutes, And Counting." I snap. Kiki starts.

"Well, The First time I saw You. I became Interested, i only wanted to smash you and break up. Its been that way for a long time. But I realise something. When I got My heart Ripped out of its socket when You said you didn't wanted me. I just blanked Out. Then, When I decided to win you back. I made a painting. And The painting was of you. But Roc took that from me. And You was so happy. I got mad and held it in. Me and Roc got into an argument which made me Bet Him. No Not because of You-"

I cut my eyes at her.

"Okay, Maybe becuase of You. But i did love you. Hell I still do. But The whole bloody thing about this is that, I hide my feelings, Roc seemed like the one because he looked like it. You looked at him like he was the only thing you loved. And I was just the one that Roc stole the words from. Just Because i'm a Girl, Doesn't mean I can't be with you. Winter, I Love You. Please, Please."

Kiki got on her knees. She had tears falling down her face. My phone starts singing. I just stand there. My voice mail plays.

"AYO! Dis Is Teri Beoooooctthhhh, Sorry I could answer. Prbably busy Or sleep. Aha! But Don't be shy. I ma call back. Mkay? Mkay! Later Beeeoooocthhes!"

Then A deep voice plays on my phone. Andre.

"Hey, Teri, I had a wonderful time with you last Friday. Hope we can have another fun time. Later!"

"You have a boyfriend?" She asks. Her voice cracks. I nod. "Yes." I say.

Kiki shakes her head. "You love me." She says. I roll my eyes at her. "No I don't." I snap.

Kiki glares At Me. "Proove it." She says and looks at the floor.

"Fine, I hate you, everything about you. Your nothing but lies. And You can go and fuck a bug for all I care. Later Bitch!" I snap.

"I thought you loved me?"

I sigh as Kiki looks up at me. She stands up. WHAM! Her hand hit my right cheek.

She Just Hit Me.

____________________________________

(Prince's POV:)

(In Prince's Dream)

I stood up and Mila and some kid appeared infront of me. Mila smiles and hugs me.

"Hey Daddy!" She says. I smile. "Hey Cupcake....Who Is this?" I ask and look at the little boy.

He has Livi's Skin Tone, Brown-Hazel eyes, Briads, and Dimples in his cheek. He looks at me.

He rolls his eyes.

"Calvin." He says. I smile huge.

"Your My Son?!?!" I asks. Calvin gags.

"NO WAY! EVER! I would be ugly just like you!" He says.

I jump back. I'm a little offended. "Your Not My Son?" I ask. Calvin Smirks and shakes his head.

"Nope. I'm Livi's Son, yeah, but Soooo Not yours." He says. i gasp.

"Livi Is Gonna cheat on me?" I ask. Mila sighs.

"We can't tell you." She says. I hold in my anger.

"You mean to tell me, She's gonna be fucking some other nigga?!?!" I asks.

Mila sighs and doesn't look at me.

I shake my head. I start pacing. "She wanna play games. Fine, Well play." I say and punch myself hard in the arm.

(End Of Dream)

_____________________

(Somi's POV)

I laugh as Tequan hugs me goodbye. "Next Time, Don't challange me at My own game boy." I say. Tequan rolls his eyes.

"I let you win." He says. I scoof and laugh.

"Sure You did."

"So This is your place,." He says.

I nod and walk to my door. Tequan grabs My hand. I turn around to find soft lips on mine. His lips were soooo soft.

But The Image Of Bow Wow popped in my head. I pushed Tequan away from Me and glared at him.

"Goodnight Tequan." I snap and walk to My door.

But I open the door and see Bow Wow not there.

Where could he be?

BOW WOW'S POV:

I moaned as Jackie Gave Me head. Her mouth wrapped around my D. I moaned and pushed her head closer to my D.

Jackie sucked harder. I had her gag alittle but she'll be okay. A another girl walks in.

She's naked. And She has a banging body.

She sits on the bed and kiss me as Jackie gives Me head. I moan and kiss The girl back. Her huge breast was rubbing my chest.

I moaned in pleasure and felt my climac rising. I pushed Jackie's head further.

The girl pushes me down on the bed and sits ontop of my mouth. I shove my tongue up in her Cllicke. She moans and ride harder.

I moan as Jackie rides me D. She goes slow. Her p*ssy is no where near tight. Its made loose. I moan and rubbed The girl's breast. She moaned and rode me harder.

I pushed both of them off and grabbed Jackie's waist. I got her on doggi style and slammed into her Ass. She moans and kisses On The Girl's Breast.

I moan and go harder.

*

"I'm Ada." The Girls says. I nod. "I haad a cool time with you." I say.

Ada smirks and kisses my neck.

"If you want more. Let Me and Jackie Know. ;)" She says and walks away.

I bite my lip and walk to my car.

___________________________________________

WOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Dang That was DRAMMMMAAAA!

I can't believe Shad did that. Shaking my head.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT. I HAVE CHEER CAMP THIS WEEK SOOOOOO THIS CHAPTER IS UNLIMITED BUT HAS TO BE OVER 23 VOTES AND 33 COMENTS For you all to have a FREE chapter.

DO NOT HAVE THOSE 1 WORD COMMENTS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
907 74 22
"Baby, I hate that you lost your memory. I hate that you forgot what happened. But if you looked me in the eye now and if I told you what really happ...
147K 8K 50
Do dead people come back to life? And if yes, do they come back with new family? And what happens when they resurrect and they can't remember those w...