Untamed

By Gyimaya

Do you ran from delicious temptation because your mind tells you to or give in to the dangerous desire of wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter twenty- four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty- eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter thirty- three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter fifty
Authors Note
Chapter fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-three
Author's note
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Character Survey
Epilogue
*Important*

Chapter thirty-eight

3.7K 99 1
By Gyimaya

Micheal POV
"Laila go upstairs and relax. Micheal follow me!" My dad commanded which made Laila flinched. She withdrew her hand when I made an attempt to touch her, before she headed upstairs.

"Micheal can you explain what was going on today?" He asked with raised eyebrows when we got to his study.

"Dad it's nothing. It's just women and their usual nagging," I responded calmly.

"You know women just don't nag son. Besides what pregnancy was she talking about?" He questioned whilst he looked at me with piercing eyes.

"Dad she just jumped to conclusions." I stated in a way to avoid talking about it.

" Naa. I was there. I heard that part," He responded with a chuckle.

" Ok fine dad. I visited a pregnant friend and she started accusing me of being the dad," I answered in a matter of fact tone.

"Who could that friend be?" He questioned with heighten curiosity.

"Raquel," I responded after a moment of hesitation.

" You mean my Raquel?" He questioned in disbelieve.

" Yep," I replied to which his face suddenly became pale.

"Is everything alright,dad?" I questioned in concern.

" Yeah am just shock that's all," He riposted.

"Are you the father?" I questioned in a serious tone.

"Hell no!" He responded like it was an impossibility.

" How come you are so sure?" I asked hoping for an explanation.

" Because we weren't sleeping together for sometime and she openly admitted she cheated on me," He replied with a grimace.

" Did she tell you who she cheated with?" I interrogated in an attempt to fish out information.

" Naa she didn't," He responded in a cold tone, with hurt visible in his eyes.

"Come to think of it I thought you didn't like Raquel. So how come you went over to her place?" He questioned in a suspicious tone.

"I just wanted to find out more information about the divorce since you weren't willing to talk about it," I replied in an audibly calm voice.

" Interesting and did you get what you wanted?" He questioned looking at me intently.

" Naa dad she wasn't willing to talk," I replied whilst I took out my phone to check a message I got.

"I see. When did Raquel become your friend," He questioned tilting his head sideways.

" She isn't," I replied without flinching.

" I heard you tell Laila she was your friend," He replied smartly.

" Yeah I did because I didn't want to broadcast our family issues to her," I replied.

" I don't see anything wrong with that,she is about to become family isn't she?" He rhetorically stated.

" Something like that," I answered with less enthusiasm.

"I don't understand you Michael, why don't you call off the wedding if you dont love her?" He asked his face creased with worry.

"It's complicated," I said with a sigh.

"Are you having unrequited feeling for someone?" He questioned in a serious voice.

" Something like that," I replied in a sad tone.

" Who is it?" He questioned looking into my eyes.

" Dad I don't want to talk about it. Besides I will be getting a visitor soon I need to freshen up," I stated rushing out of my seat to get to the door, to avoid further discussion on the issue.

"Is it Raquel?" He boomed out when I was about to turn the knob which made my heart skip a beat.

" Why are you insinuating that?" I questioned with a nervous chuckle.

" I'm not blind son, I saw the way you used to look at her, how you came to her defence when there was an issue. Heck you even tried to cover how you truly feel with hate but I could see past that," He replied in a matter of fact tone.

For the first time in my life I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. He had hit the hammer right on the head and I wasn't expecting that.
"Dad that feels like an insult to me,she was your wife for Christ sake," I replied in a fake hurt tone.

" The heart doesn't care about that," He curtly replied.

"Dad is not Raquel, so drop it," I replied a visible frown on my face.

"Are you in self denial, because you went as far as taking a bullet for her?" He questioned in a diagnose form.

" I'm not interested in your ex wife," I responded trying my best to sound convincing.

"I hope so," He replied in a thoughtful mood.

****
I got to my bedroom to find Laila draped in a blanket on the bed sniffing. I went to sit beside her and she moved further away when I made an attempt touch her.

" Princess don't be mad at me. I didn't get anyone pregnant. The lady in question was my ex step mum I used to talk about," I informed, her back still turned at me.

" I went over to discuss the divorce with her since dad wasn't willing to talk about it," I continued.

" Really?" She suddenly sat up wiping her tear stained face.

" Yes," I replied before taking hold of her hand and pulled her on top of me.

"You know I won't intentionally hurt you right?" I questioned whilst she nodded in response.

" Good," I responded planting soft kisses all over her face.

"Go wash your pretty face and come to daddy," I instructed urging her towards the bedroom door.

She came back in all smiles and laid on top of me before she attacked my lips with a kiss. I kissed back my hands roaming all over her body.
She suddenly grind against me which got me excited and hard.
Maybe this was what I needed to get over Raquel. I thought before I shifted her panty sideways and slided a finger into her which elicited a moan from her.

I began to rub her clit with my thumb whilst fingering her. She responded by spreading her legs further apart to give me more room. She pulled my shirt upwards exposing my chest before she run her tongue across my nipple sending more blood to my dick.

I groaned when my erection began to pull against my boxers begging to be released. I switched our positions and got her underneath me before I roughly pulled up her dress. I threw it across the room not bothering were it landed.

She smiled up at me whilst I looked at her breast unconsciously comparing it with Raquel own. Get a grip man. I mentally chastised myself.

"Is everything alright?" Laila breathed out looking up at me.

"Ssshhh," I hushed her placing a figure on her lip before I traced butterfly kisses down her tummy whilst she shiver against me.

I was about going down on her when my phone suddenly rung disrupting our moment.

"Don't pick it!" Laila instructed before she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a kiss.
The call became persistent making it heard to ignore.

" Laila let me pick it, is Frank," I told her and stretched my hand to get it from the bed post.

" Switch it off, afterwards then you call him," She stated a frustrated look on her face.

"Naa I need to pick," I answered before I pressed the answer button.
She made an attempt to take the phone from me but I stood up from the bed to prevent her.

" Hello Frank," I greeted before I saw Laila going down on her knees before me and opened my flap.

"What are you doing?" I asked noticing the mischievous glint in her eyes.

She didn't respond but pulled my trousers down hastily and took me in her mouth.

My breath hitched and I couldn't hear a damn thing Frank was saying so far.

"Micheal are you there. Micheal can you hear me," I heard Frank frantic voice on the other line.

"Yeah man," I stated with groan Laila blow job act messing with my mind.
" You kinda sound funny," He stated.

Laila looked up at me her head bobbing up and down whilst she flick her tongue against my tip intermediary.

" Micheal are you listening to a word am saying. I said am at your doorstep. Come and open me," He shouted.

"Laila shit," I groaned as I spilled into her mouth when she wrapped her mouth tightly against my tip.
She stood up and kissed me bitting her lips in a naughty way.

" You know you are crazy right?" I questioned smiling down at her.

" I know and hot too," She said with a wink.

" Frank is at the gate go open him I'm going to freshen up," I informed her and gave her ass a slap.
She giggled before she dressed up and headed downstairs.

I checked the phone and noticed Frank was still on the line.
Damn, he heard everything. I mentally chuckled.

Sorry for the late update. Not edited though.
Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 30.1K 56
Alcohol + Hot Guy = Positive Pregnancy Test (FULL SUMMARY INSIDE) ------ Most impressive rankings #1 - fiction #1 - lover #5 - cheating #9 - chickl...
1.2M 37.1K 53
SHE COULD DESTROY A FAMILY WITHOUT RAISING A FINGER. ~~~ Highest ranking: #11 in Rising Romance. ~~~~ WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND...
5.4M 144K 33
"I want to have you scream my name to the heavens as I thrust into you." he elaborates, causing me to shut my legs. "I-" I stop, not knowing how to r...
12M 429K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...