My husband is gay

By BusanSaegull

What happens when you marry your crush but then find out that he is gay.. - -------+ Cover credit: Hoseokvi... More

Prologue
He was my Highschool crush
Episode 1 (Regret)
Episode 2 (Semi-transparent clothes)
Episode 3 (Charisma)
Episode 4 (Let's be friends for now?)
Episode 5 (Sponge bob)
Episode 6 (On good terms)
Episode 8 (V symptoms)
Episode 9 (Rules)
Note
Episode 10 (Unexpected Encounter)
Episode 11 (Referee)
Episode 12(Drunk)
Episode 13(Good news)
Episode 14(The Fourth wheel)
Episode 15(Date)
Episode 16(Teasing the bunny)
Episode 17 (Deal)
Top 15
Episode 18 (Hate)
Episode19 (Hubby dubby)
Episode 20(Men)
Episode21 (Balmy)
Episode 22(Too Perfect)
Episode 23(Caught)
Episode 24(Tired of this)
Episode 25(WWH)
Episode 26(Fate)
Episode 27(Nerves)
Episode 28(Hate me)
Episode 29(Viagra)
Episode 30(Doomed)
Episode 31(Care)
Episode 32(Love is not over)
Episode 33(Sacrifice)
Episode 34(Leave)
Episode 35(Inveteracy)
Episode 36(Friendship ends)
Episode 37(Loving him was red)
Episode 38(Return)
Episode 39(Bi?)
Episode 40(Oh man holy shh..)

Episode 7 (Infinite distance)

1.4K 53 3
By BusanSaegull

A delay of flight made us return to the motel again. And it was already midnight about 2 ..

Jungkook returned hopelessly not finding any taxi to board. The environment outside airport seemed 180° opposite to that of the inside.  Finally, we started walking with our luggage towards the road we came from.

"It will take all night to reach there if we walk, " I was not willing to walk all night..

He pretended not to hear me ..

"I'd rather sleep here for tonight." I stopped copying his pace.

He again pretend not to hear.

"This is driving me crazy, .. First marry you , then tolerate your torture , then walk with you forever... Kindly put an end to this, I am exhausted already." I kind of said it loud.

"What do you want me to do? I can't undo what is already done." He turned back.

The street lamps lightened the walk that wouldn't end ever, not a sound to be heard from neighborhood , only cold breath of us..

"So, you plan to walk forever?" I was still insisting not to walk, probably cause I was lazy.

"Do you have a better option?" He turned back again with a poker face.

"Um, we could just stay inside the airport for this night.." I suggested, even though I wouldn't agree to my own suggestion.

Continued to walk getting disappointed by my weird advice. I cleared my throat and kept following his pace.  The never-ending street was peaceful for the first time. Soon, we saw a motel near and then that's all.

He booked a room for two for this night. I was the tired one. I couldn't control myself after seeing the bed, I jumped on it leaving my luggage for Jungkook.

"Ya, at least take your own luggage.." He ordered.

I ignored as I knew he'd never leave my luggage . There was just a bed, and nothing more. But in this time of need , even this small one-bedded room looked beautiful.

That's how the night spent. We shared the same bed as both were too tired to care about ourselves .

-morning-

"Ya, wake up, we have a flight to catch. Ya?" He was kicking on the bed side.

"5 more minutes?" I pleaded, just the way I used to when I was high schooler.
"So, you want to stay with me alone? Don't want to go back to Korea?" I could feel his smirk .

"I am up." I jumped up and fixed my hair.

He looked closely upon my face pulling his face towards me. I eventually backed off.

"Wipe your dried droll , dirty." He put on his poker face then.

Embarrass? No I wasn't, because its just normal for me now. Its a relief that I don't have to pretend pretty in front of him.

We were successful in reaching Korea this time. I could now breathe native air. Thankfully, its not that hot in here.

-

"Hyejung-ah~" from a distance apart, Amélie's voice was heard.

I searched for the direction it came from as Jungkook went to hire a cab for us. Then someone came and held my eyes . and was expecting me to guess.

I was a bit scared as those hands weren't Amélie's for sure. It was some guy's hands, big and rough.

"Its not funny. Jungkook stop joking around ." I guessed being still in confusion.

"Jungkook?" The person let my eyes go.

I turned back to see who it was and my eyes became broad as I saw him.

"Taehyung?!" I wasn't expecting him at all..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)-  Hey guys, I am so in scarce of ideas. Please give me some ideas. I will try to use your ideas and give you credits for them..

Thank for the support!
Saranghae!! :-* 😘😘❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 131K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
155K 4.9K 42
You fell in love with your neighbor's husband who you had sex with one time. But one thing led to another and now he comes to you every time and has...
46.8K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
8.6K 503 16
What if someday BTS Jeon Jungkook proposes you? What will be your reaction? This revolves around y/n , who is an army and loves BTS Jungkook. She ha...