Baekyeol: Yellow Roses

By dindinbear

Baekhyun falls in love with someone he can't have; Chanyeol. His love for Chanyeol puts their best friend rel... More

The Bestfriend
His crush
Bestfriend anniversary
Self internal conflicts
Field trip
Signals
Unusual
Flirty Galaxyhyung
Bathroom Scare
Flashback
Holding Back
Separation
First Date
Nap Time
Pet Peeves
Sulking 3 yr olds
Reunion
Taemin
Soccer
Kriscasso strikes agian
Sexy Single and ready to Mingle
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
THE DANCE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Part 34
Part 35
The Choice Is Yours...
Part 37; Time
Part 38; Home
Part 39; Min
Part 40; Siblings
Part 41; Familiar
Part 42; Reunion
Part 43; Mrs. Park
Part 44; Surgery
Part 45; Viva Polo
Part 46; The Five Children
Part 47; Strike Four
Part 48; BaekChenXiu..Ra
Part 49; Min and fries
Part 50; Granny's 60th Birthday
Part 51; The Hard Truth
Part 52; Minnie Mouse
Part 53; The Virus in Baekhyun's Life, Park Chanyeol.
Part 54; WHAT?!
Part 55; Sips Tea ☕
Part 56; Uh Oh
Part 57; Chicken!
Part 58; Messy Messy
Part 59; He's baek.
Part 60; Long Nights
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63; As Always
Part 64; I Know Well
Part 65; Hold On
Part 66; Truthfully
Part 67; Love, Life and Death
Part 68; CryBaekby
Part 69; From afar
Part 70; Like a Flower
Part 71; Again
Part 72; The Big Day
Part 73; After the Storm
Part 74
Part 75; Uncertainty
Part 76; In Secret
Part 77; Peace

Baekyeol: Yellow Roses

23.8K 547 160
By dindinbear

Introduction

It had been a week since Baekhyun and Luhan's breakup. Luhan cheated on Baek with Chanyeol's ex-boyfirend, Sehun. Although Baekhyun agreed to stay with Luhan after dicovering this new and his confrontation because of Chanyeol, it was never the same. He didn't eat at lunch at all when he was beside Luhan. His hellos, goodbyes and hugs were forced and Luhan knew it was only a matter of time until Baek broke up and yet he still wanted to savor the time left remaning.

And it grew worst. Baekhyun didn't return the greetings anymore, he would just stare at Luhan in absolute blank. Baekhyun rarely talked to Luhan. He never share what he thought with him anymore. He didn't return the hugs. He didn't show affection anymore. Luhan was still persistently greeting him and smiling at him. He was just hanging on until Baekhyun's breaking point. Baekhyun was afraid of him. After finding out what Luhan was capable of, he felt that everything was fake and what they had was never real. Baek was scare how someone he loved who was so innocent and loving turn into a cheating unfaithful monster. He felt like Luhan changed for the worse.

***

Luhan sat next to him on the bus and hugged him.

"Don't do that. It feels weird." Baek removed Luhan's arms.

Luhan forced a smile. "Why?" He already knew he just wanted to hear Baekhyun's voice.

"i f-feel..like we're just friends. And friends..doesn't do this." said Baekhyun in the smallest voice. He forced a small smile that quickly disappeared hoping Luhan would understand.

Luhan missed Baekhyun's smile although it was forced. "Okay."

Baekhyun couldn't do it anymore. A couple days later, Luhan and Baekhyun had broken up. They both had saw it coming and knew why.

***

Baekhyun's bestfriend was Chanyeol. Chanyeol's ex was Sehun. They dated on and off constantly but this time they never got back together. Sehun made all Chanyeol's "friends" turn on him. He was know as the selfish jerk who hurted the pericious goodlooking Sehun afterall who doesn't adore the hot drama queen?

Chanyeol was Baekhyun's childhood crush but after getting his hopes up then suddenly shot down by Chanyeol and Sehun's on and off relationships that went on for years. After finally forgetting about his long loved crush he decided to date the innocent and caring with nice skin Luhan. Chanyeol became officially single after Baekhyun started dating. Chanyeol came to Baekhyun for comforting. Although he knew it was right, Baekhyun talked and gave him advice when he needed. They became each other's bestfriend. Chanyeol was Baekhyun's comforting arms and hugs. He scolded like a mom. He gave advice like a sister. He protected Baekhyun like a dad. And loved Baekhyun like a brother. They were each other's other half. They said 'I miss you' when they missed each other. They were each other's first good morning and last good nights. And of course they told each other 'i love you' because they do but only in a brother loving way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.2K 35
____________________ Wherein Chanyeol falls for the sassy and cold brunet next door who happens to be his childhood friend. ____________________ Date...
478K 21.5K 34
Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekhyun gets rejected and teased by his firs...
2.6K 133 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
142K 6.4K 75
Baekhyun and chanyeol are best friends and are in exo group,, what happens when baekhyun starts to develop feelings for his bestfriend chanyeol,, ...