Sidemen One Shots

De WroetoShmoo

A series of OneShots (Or long shots as I like to say) with the Sidemen and friends of the Sidemen, some of th... Mais

KSIStar - Lost In the Moment
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 1)
Freezy4Reason - Unlikely Meetings
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 2)
Vikkstar123 - Disappointment
MiniZerk - Pudge (Smut)
MiniZerk - Pudge (Part 2) (Smut)
MiniZerk - Subtle Changes
WroeToStar - Love Will Find A Way
Poofless - For A Thousand Years
Landon x Lachlan - TALK ME DOWN
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare (Part 2)
The Nightmare (Part 3)
KSIStar - I Don't Think So Harry
The Nightmare (Part 4)
The Nightmare (Part 5)
Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
Our Little Star Stayed (Epilogue)
WroetoBehz - Those Damn Guernsey Tractor Feet (Smut)
MiniZerk - He's Gone
MiniZerk - Keep Your Hands To Yourself Ethan
Lachdon - I Am Blessed
Landon x Lachlan - Gone To War
KSIStar - Getting Your Attention
MiniStar - Jealous
Vikkstar123 - Secret
Vikkstar123 - Secrets (Part 2)
Lachdon - I Won't Give Up
Fan Girl Dream
Zerkka - Annoying The F*ck Out Of Me
VikkStar123 - Unexpected Happenings at Charity Football Match
Christmas Special - Day 1
Christmas Special - Day 2
Christmas Special - Day 3
Christmas Special Day 4
Christmas Special - Day 5
Christmas Special - Day 6
Christmas Special - Day 7
Christmas Special - Day 8
Christmas Special - Day 9
Christmas Special - Day 10
Christmas Special - Day 11
Christmas Special - Day 12
Christmas Special - Day 13
Behzinga - Piece by Piece
VikkStar - Running from My Friends/ Bullies
Lachdon - I Broke Him
Lachdon - Can I Fix Him? (Part 2)
Valentine's Day Special Thing
Lachdon - The Unexpected (Part 3)
Lachdon - I Had To (Part 4)
Wroetoshaw - Sing Me To Sleep
Poofless - Thinking
Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)
Zerkaa - I've Got You (Part 1)
KStar - Cherry Blossoms and Kimonos
A Small Tale About the Little Ones
Who is the Real Daddy?
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 2)
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 3)
Your Song
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 1)
Zerkaa - Meeting You
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 2) (Light Smut)
Jerome - The Voice
Miniminter - Soulmates
Drunken Escapades
Landon - New Job
Stars (52 Weeks)
They Know (52 Weeks Contest Winner)
Gingerbread (Part 1) (52 Weeks)
You Deserve So Much
Gingerbread (Part 2) (52 Weeks)
Anniversary Thing!!!
250 Follower Special
DFRAGS (Preston and David) - Annoying Little Shit
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 1)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 2)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 3)
RackaRack - Jealousy (Part 4)
Zerkaa - The Wedding Planner
Miniminter - Everything Has Changed
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 1)
Jayg3r - You Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 2)
Miniminter - Trust
TBNRFrags - Tease
Zerkaa - Little Bear
Ratchet x Vik - Going to War
300 Follower Song and Pairing List
Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)
300 Follower Special - Part 1

Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 3)

220 9 3
De WroetoShmoo

POV - Jay

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1650

-Begin One Shot-

"Ah, my head," I muttered as I leaned back against the wall of the bathroom after I was finally able to pull myself away from the porcelain devil.

"That's what you get for banging your head against my wall repeatedly and then emptying your guts. You know you left a dent in the wall in my office," commented Kaila smartly and a little bit annoyed.

"My bad," I muttered, my hand rubbing my sore head.

"Wait, really?" asked Christopher, shocked.

I looked up to see the tall man standing there in the doorway, his arms wrapped around his small wife, his dark eyes looking down at her as she looked up at him.

"Yup. If you had been home for more than 10 minutes, which you spent more with the dogs than me, you would have noticed."

"Kaila, you know I had to.." he was stopped by the girl turning his arms, wrapping her arms his neck and standing up on her toes so she could kiss his lips, effectively shutting him up.

"I know." she said as she pulled back, "I was just messing, love."

"Good," he replied, smiling back at her.

"Ew, heterosexual love," spoke Michael from behind him.

I felt a wave of shame wash over me at the reminder of why I was here anyway and I pulled my eyes from the happy couple and focused on the cabinet before me.

"Oh shut up, you know you think it's adorable," said Kaila, with a cheeky tone to her voice.

"I mean, it's alright, in small doses, but this shit is almost making me want to throw up too. I mean, look what you did to fuckin' Jay."

That wasn't the reason I threw up. I thought to myself, choosing to remain silent.

"Oh darn, that super sucks," answered Kaila in a sarcastic tone.

"It does now move your tiny ass. I need to give Jay this water and medicine."

"Hey! My ass isn't tiny!" yelled out Kaila offended.

"It is and it is also in my way, fuckin' move bitch."

"Fuck you cunt." replied the girl.

"Nope, that's a, gross, and b, your husband's job. Now move bitch!"

I could hear Kaila begin to mutter under her breathe as she shuffled out of Michael's way, allowing him to walk towards me, his bare feet slapping against the bathroom tile till they stopped beside me. 

"Here." came Michael's voice, soft and kind.

I pulled my gaze from the cabinet and looked up at him, taking in the concern in his hazel eyes and the softness of his features.

I hurt him so fucking bad. I really don't deserve anything from him, let alone this kindness.

Micheal looked back at me, his eyes staring into mine, looking into the very depths of my soul, searching for something. I knew he could read me like a book, so I made no attempt to hide any of my emotions. Maybe with me doing this, he will be able to see how sorry I was, how much I hurt, maybe it will cause him to take pity on me and take me back.

Maybe.

"Jay." Michael called out again, taking me from my thoughts, "Here, take this medicine and water. I know your head is pounding right now."

I nodded my head and reached out take the bottle of water and tablets from him, flinching slightly at the electric shock that came from touching his skin. I noticed that Michael remain unaffected and I felt a small bit of sadness began to build.

"Thanks," I spoke quietly, quickly taking the tablets and open the bottle of water to follow the bitter tasting medicine.

"Your welcome," Michael replied before standing up straight, still looking down at me. I met his eyes and did my best to convey how sorry I was without using any words. I missed him so much. I wanted his pity, I needed his pity, I needed him, more than I could say. Michael stared back at me, his gaze guarded as he judged me, the wheels in his head turning.

After a few minutes, Christopher's voice broke the soft silence that surrounded us all, reminding me that he and his wife were still there.

"Well, I guess Kaila and I should get going, so that way you two can talk and stuff."

"Yeah, so remember what I said, Jay, if Michael doesn't want you here-"

"I don't." he interrupted her, his voice steady. "Honestly, there is nothing for him and me to talk about. He is a jealous cunt, who attacked me instead of talking to me and didn't even stick around to apologize. I'm sorry, but as much as I love you, I am not going to put up with that shit. It's not worth it. I am better than that. You are better than that." he spoke, his tone strong and final.

"Michael..." I started, feeling my whole world collapse around me.

"No, Jay. I'm sorry, but we are done. I can't forgive you for what you said and what you did afterward. If you hadn't just abandoned me for three months, things may be different, but you did Jay. You fucked off to Brisbane with Lachlan, fucked around with him, and don't fucking think I wouldn't find out about that. You know his brother Mitch and I are close, another thing you used to get jealous over, and he has been very honest with me. He told me the second he caught you two fucking in his office. Which, by the way, dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I felt the shame wash over me as I became smaller under his gaze.

"Michael, I-"

He interrupted me, "Don't Michael me shit. You are a bastard, Jay. A bastard, a cheater, and a fucking cunt and I don't say any of that shit lovingly."

"Oh my god." spoke Kaila out loud after a few moments, shock filling her voice, "Michael, love, I am so sorry, I-"

Michael interrupted her, "You had no idea because I didn't want you to know. I knew Jay was going to need someone to talk to and I knew you would be one of the best people for him. You weren't going to sugar coat anything and that is what he was going to need. So don't worry hun, I am not mad at you. I promise. I knew you wouldn't help him if you knew, or even give him a chance to talk things through with someone. Literally, everyone he knows now hates them because they knew, except you. So don't worry hun, I promise I am not mad."

I stared at Michael as he looked at his best friend as he spoke, a soft smile on his face as he looked at her.

"Are you sure?" Kaila asked in a small, insecure voice.

I still don't understand how she can go from a total cunt into an insecure child so easily. It's  fucking weird.

"Yes hun, I am sure," he said softly to her. 

The two friends looked at each other for a moment, tears forming in the corner of Kaila's eyes. Michael noticed this and opened his arms towards the girl and she didn't hesitate to move from her husband and into her best friend's arms, the two of them hugging each other tightly.

A sense of longing raged up in me and I wanted to be the one with my arms around Michael, holding him close, but I blew that opportunity. I blew it sky high.

My, I guess soon to be ex-husband, kept his best friend tight against him as he looked at me once again.

"Jay, it's time for you to go. I'll be in contact about the divorce so we can work out separating the house and such.

"Okay," I answered weakly, not sure what else I was supposed to say.

"Christopher, do you mind?"

"No, not all Michael. I'll go take him to wherever he is staying and then I'll come back here," answered Christopher from the doorway.

"Thank you."

"Love, make sure you go pick up the doggos before you come back. They miss you a lot." said the small girl, still in Micheal's arms.

"I was already planning on it."

"Of course you were," muttered Michael with a soft smile.

"Well duh, I miss my doggos too. Come on Jay, let's get going."

I nodded my head once again and slowly moved to get off the floor of the bathroom, thankful that I wasn't dizzy as I stood up.

As I stood up, I watched as Michael released Kaila and then grabbed her hand, the two quickly leaving the bathroom and disappearing down the hall. I could hear the slam of a door echo through the house.

"I guess I don't even get a goodbye," I said slowly as I walked towards Christopher.

"You don't fucking deserve one, you prick," spoke Christopher in a harsh tone that was very unlike anything I have ever heard from him before. "Now come on, let's go. I want to go and see my dogs and then come back here so I can spend time with my wife and best friend." the tall man then quickly turned, walking away from me and towards the front door.

I let out a deep breath before walking out into the hall, pausing so I could turn and look towards where Michael, the love of my life, had disappeared too before turning to follow Christopher out the front door.

I fucked up.

No shit.

-End One Shot-

A/N: And it is finally done! Yeah! Ugh, sorry I stretched that out so much. It just wrote itself like that I guess. Good news though, the next one shot will be a Sidemen/former Pack pairing, I am just not going to say who yet.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.5K 1.9K 130
Read the title and find out xD [SidePack boyxboy one shots]
4.6K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
747 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...
24.9K 397 21
The title pretty much says it. This book contains multiple YouTuber One Shots, ones that I made on my own terms and ones people requested, all gaming...