Psychopath

By NikoJams

A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...? More

Encounter
Hating you
Fear
No escape
Alone
One last time
Cold hearts
The storm
Hope
Murder
Difficult
The Truth
Possible
Obsession
Mistake
Regret?
New Start
Feelings
Different path
A good reason to go?
All these years
Danger
Helpless
Enough
Stiches
With or without you
Cherry blossom
Him and I
A wish
Old times
Memories
Snake
Trouble
Rude
Why would you
Beautiful lies
Facing him
Who you are

Unexpected

6.9K 276 60
By NikoJams

....WHAT?!

Jimin and I looked at each other in surprise.

Pregnant. I was pregnant. Well at least that's what Seokjin said...

"PREGNANT??! B-but...Mr.Seokjin"

"Please call me Jin."
He exclaimed with a kind smile on his face.

"You must be mistaken!"

"No I'm not. You're 100% pregnant. Congratulations!"

"C-congratulations?"
I looked confused and frustrated around the room as I grabbed my hair harshly,
until my eyes met Jimins. He seemed kinda annoyed by my behavior and I saw him clenching his jaw.

What's with him?

I sighed and shrugged it off before I turned back to Jin

"But are you really 100% sure! Like really? Like really really baby inside me sure?"
I asked still not believing in Jins conclusion.

"I'm even more than that." He said as I saw Jimin who stood behind him leaving the room.

"So anyways I guess we are done here. Just make sure you get a lot of sleep and rest well. Also don't stress yourself too much to make sure that your baby's gonna be fine"

"Alright..thank you Jin."
He nodded and and made his way out with me following him.

I lead him to the front door and waved to him before closing the door.

"Jimin?" I shouted while I tried to find out where he went off.

I walked around the living room, searched for him in the kitchen, went back to our room but stopped when I looked outside the window and noticed him standing in the backyard.

I rushed down the stairs making my way towards Jimin. I saw him as soon as I walked outside, his back was facing me.

I sneaked right behind him and hugged his waist, leaning my head against his back.

"Jimin?" I asked.
" hmm?" He hummed in response.
"What's wrong?"
He didn't say anything, so I let go and walked in front of him, so that he'd be facing me.

"Is it because of the pregnancy?" I said unsure of what he'd say. "I'm happy that you're pregnant, I really am." He stated calmly while looking up to the sky.

"So what's wrong?"

"Why did you react that way?"
He looked back down at me, his gaze piercing through my soul.
"You seemed like you didn't want to have a child with me."
"What?...no I-I..."
Jimin knitted his eyebrows as I hesitated to answer.
"I see." He spat and left quickly leaving me all alone. I knew he was fuming inside even tho he didn't want to show it but to be honest I wasn't sure about everything that was happening right now. After all, I just found out that I was pregnant...

But goddamn I had this feeling to kinda run after him. He'd still be the father of my child right? And besides that...I kinda felt so lonely without him around me.
What is this feeling? Is it perhaps love? Do I really love you Jimin?

....I guess I really love you Jimin!

And as soon as I realized that I ran inside just to find an empty house. Where the hell did he go?

I had to tell him my feelings at all cost, I couldn't lose him now after I just found out my feelings for him. He seemed so mad. I didn't want him to think that I'm faking my behavior again. I wanted him to know my real feelings...Please Jimin.

"Jimin?"
No response. I walked around until I saw the front door wide open.

Jimin! Don't tell me he left. Every time when he leaves the house while he is in a bad mood, he's up to no good.

I ran outside trying to catch up, even tho I didn't know where the hell he was. I just ran and ran hoping to find Jimin.

~Taehyungs POV~

It had been weeks already and there was still no sign of Min-yeon. I swear if this bastard did something to her!

The police had already reported her as missing, but it didn't help since no one had seen
Min-yeon around.

That meant, that I had only one chance left to find her..
I remembered finding her in the woods on a little road. I didn't exactly know why she was there at that time, but I just thought that this Jimin guy had to live near this place somewhere.

I just had to find out where.

So I stepped in my car and drove off. All the way to a big forest on the other side of Seoul.
I turned the engine and accelerated the speed of my car as I got closer and closer to my destination.

As soon as I got there, I stepped outside my car and ran inside the woods. "Min-yeon!"
I shouted on top of my lungs, wanting to find her no matter what. Even if it meant that I had to face that psycho.

~Min-yeons POV~

I ran until I had to stop due to lack of energy. I panted hard and felt my heart beating like it would be exploding at any minute now.

"Min-yeon!" I heard someone shout. And my head shot up towards the direction it came from. Jimin? I didn't know who it was, but I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

I ran and ran and got closer to the voice with every step I took, only to see.....Taehyung?

I stopped in my tracks as I stood in front of him. His eyes widened and a big smile made its way to his face. "Min-yeon! Oh my god! I really found you, I'm so happy!!" He rushed towards me and hugged me tight.

My mind was blank, I couldn't react and I didn't know what was going on. What was Tae doing here?

"Tae what are y-"

"Hush..no need to say anything, I know I'm so sorry it took me so long to find you but I'm here now lets just go."
He exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him.

"No Tae you don't understand!"
I tried to get out of his grip but It only tightened around my wrist.

"I do! It must've been like hell to you."
He didn't listen to me...

"Tae stop I need to get bac-"

"My car's right over there! Cmon you'll be free from him I promise!"

"No Tae please listen to me!"
Whatever I tried didn't work, Tae was so obsessed with 'saving' me that he didn't notice me not wanting to follow him. I tried to stop walking which only lead him to keep on dragging me with him.

"I know you must be scared that something like last time could happen and that's why you hesitating to come with me! But I'll promise I'll protect you! Everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it!"

"Wai-"

"We're almost there!"

"Plea-"

"I can already see my car!"

"NO TAE PLEASE STO-AHHH"
I suddenly felt a terrible pain coming from my abdomen. It felt like someone stabbed me with three knives at the same time over and over again. I collapsed to the floor and felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. The pain was intense and I couldn't stop screaming and crying. That was when I realized blood coming from the lower half of my body.

I was bleeding...my.Baby!

Tae looked shocked and almost freaked out.
He didn't hesitate and carried me quickly bridal style towards his car and drove off to a hospital.

"Please Min-yeon be okay.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 51
"How did I become such a monster? I'm sorry I hurt you when I first met you, I... I just don't understand.. My life was perfect, and now.." He cried...
103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
152K 3.7K 41
Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting, he doesn't give you much freedom, makin...
5.4K 323 20
never in a million years jungkook would have thought he would have to pretend to fall in love with a psychopath to save his own 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒. read at yo...