TMR Imagines and Preferences...

Mariposita_Bonita által

A book of imagines for Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Gally fans! I take requests! Több

When He Started To Like You
When He Asked You Out
Favorite Thing To Do W/ You
Other's Opinions of You
They Get Injured
This is War (Part One)
This is War (Part Two)
Gally Imagine
You Get Stuck in the Maze
Return From The Maze
GUYS
You Fight
You Fight pt 2 (Make Up)
Snow Day
What He Calls You
Interview W/ The Gladers
He Does Your Hair
Thomas/Gally Imagine
Captured
Captured PT 2
When He Has A Nightmare
You Have A Nightmare
Christmas In The Glade
He Gets Sick
Hot Things He Does
Fight Night
Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)
What He Does When You're Sad
Forewarning *PLEASE READ*
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Gally (Part One)
A Kid?
Their Pets
Gally Imagine- Truth Or Dare?
Newt Imagine- Life After
His Music Taste
They Protect You

Once Upon a Glade~ Gally (Part Two)

868 9 12
Mariposita_Bonita által

End of the line, folks! The final portion of the once upon a glade. Hope ya liked it, feel free to comment more ideas! Sorry about my lack of updates. Ill update this book once a month if I can, I promise!

"Wow," Nick gasped. Across the fields, you were sitting beside Gally, laughing with a happy gleam in your eyes. "I can't believe this! You were right, Adam."

"Yeah, as per usual." Adam turned back to his own work, but couldn't suppress the smile that touched his lips.

Adam, of course, knew that you were meant to be. He had watched you from the windows as you tended to Gally's wounds from Ben's brutal attack, and you had never left his side. He remembered watching you as you saw Gally open his eyes for the first time. You threw your arms around him tightly, and although you masked your actions with an expression of gratitude, it was clear that you had been longing to hug him for a long time.

He knew that watching his plan work out would be incredibly satisfactory, but nothing warmed his heart like seeing Gally with such a bright smile on his face.

Nick and Adam weren't the only ones watching, though. Alby and Minho were watching too, and while Minho was chuckling like a dork, Alby was positively fuming.

"AWW, man, that sucks dude," he chuckled. Upon seeing the fury in Alby's eyes, he cleared his throat and amended his words. "Maybe she just wasn't your type," he suggested, slapping a hand down on his leader's shoulder.

Alby was seeing red. Who the hell did you think you were, taking advantage of him like that?! You were throwing down the best opportunity you had by rejecting him.

All this time, he could've threatened you to love him. He could've made you a mockery in his glade for turning him away. Instead, he showered you with second chances. This, however, was the most that he was willing to take.

I'll make her wish she never loved that freak-show hothead.

"No," Alby responded as he pushed Minho's hand away. His eyes remained fixed on you and Gally, laughing happily together like you were right. "she's not my type."

"Hey, Gal," you started as you took a bite out of your apple. "what's next?"

"what?" he wondered, taking his eyes away from the gorgeous sunset and looking at you. The two of you were sitting on top of the watchtower with only a day left of your bet. You couldn't help but wonder: would you be forced to return to your previous position as a track-hoe, or could you stay here with your best friend (and terrible crush), Gally?

All of a sudden, since last week, you felt at home when you were looking into Gally's eyes. His smile sent this strange sensation in your heart and your mind turned to jelly.

There's something there that wasn't there before.

"I mean, the deal's almost over. Do you want me to stay here and work with you, or go back to my old job?"

Something in Gally's face fell, and his eyes lost that childish gleam they had before you brought up you leaving him. He turned his head, quickly, and looked across the field at the gardens.

"I-I dont know.... you're really good as a builder, and you did win the bet and prove your worthiness.... so..."

"Y/N!" A childish voice shouted. You stood up slowly and bent over the top of the lookout and found yourself looking down at the gladewide-little-brother, Chuck. "It's Zart! There was an accident! Track Hoe meeting in the homestead! Now!"

Your heartbeat rose quickly, and with wide eyes you turned back to Gally. He faked a smirk, and said with a wave of his hand, "go ahead. They need ya back. You win the bet, you're just as capable as me. Congrats."

You ran back to Gally and wrapped your arms around him, a fleeting gesture of gratitude, and dashed down the watchtower.

"Zart?" you asked as you burst through the door. "Are you okay?"

With shaking legs and wide eyes, you rushed to the bedside and tore the sheets off the bed, but there wasn't anyone there.

How strange, you thought.

Before you could blink, a muscular arm wrapped around your waist, and another circled around your neck. As soon as they had their grip on you, you squirmed and thrashed in a desperate attempt to escape, but they wouldn't let up. His forearm dug into your throat, cutting off your air. You let out a series of squeaks and gasps as you tried with all your power to suck air back into your lungs.

After some time, your knees grew weak from struggling, and your lungs were screaming for air. You weakened and felt your eyes drooping shut, and your knees collapsed before you could help it. As you collapsed, your attacker wrapped a rope around your wrists and secured them to your knees, binding you in a kneeling position.

The air slowly started to fill your lungs again, giving you somewhat more strength, as Alby stepped out from the shadows.

"Alby?" you snarled, tugging at your bound wrists.

He lifted his foot and your eyes widened as he slammed it into your stomach. With a little grunt, you fell forward, allowing your hair to cover your face.

"Shut up," he demanded. A fiery rage was lit in his eyes that sent a chill down your spine. "you have no right, strollin' on in here like you belong while you're out makin out with that stupid shuckin builder."

"What the hell is wrong with you? You believe you have the right to do this? I swear, when the other gladers find out, you'll be bani-"

The sharp connection of Alby's hand against your skin shut you up, and Alby towered over you with his face contorted into a snarl.

"Gally's gonna pay for this. You're not gonna stop me. No way in hell."

With that he was out the door, leaving you to deal with the restraints on your own.

Gally sat on top of the watchtower with a heavy heart.

You were gone.

He finally had someone he cared about- someone he had an obligation to protect with his life. The other gladers were more like brothers to him, nothing like this.

This new compulsion was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Seeing you in pain was like having a knife driven through his own heart. This wasn't a brother-sister like relationship.

This was pure love, and Gally found himself stuck in it.

Not that it wasn't heaven on Earth, but now that Zart had stolen you away....

"Ugh!" he grunted, standing up at tugging at his own hair. He squeezed his eyes shut as if darkness would drive his thoughts away. "I hate Zart... I hate those shucking track-hoes...."

Deep in his heart, however, he knew that blaming the other gladers would not solve his dilemma. Had he been more brave and open to you in the past, you could still be together.

It was his own selfish, stupid actions that led to you going back to the track-hoes.

Something connected with the backs of Gally's legs, which sent him scrambling to his knees. The taste of blood sprinkled his tongue as he turned his head to face Alby's silhouette.

"Well, I hate you for trying to steal my Y/N away," the leader growled.

He kicked the keeper through the wooden planks, sending him falling to the grass below. Gally felt his head connect with the rocky dirt as his vision started to blur.

The rope cut into your fingertips and you could feel your skin scraping away, but you almost had a good enough grip on the rope....

As your fingers circled around it and you tugged the knot away, you finally let out your breath. Without thinking twice, you stood up and tore your arms away from the bonds.

Alby, you thought, pulling your hair back into a ponytail as you rushed out of the room. You have absolutely no idea what you're walking in to.

Gally let out a scream as Alby's knuckles slammed into his already bloodied cheeks. How long had Alby been beating him like this? He could no longer recall. All he knew was the agonizing pain consuming his head as Alby pummeled him to near unconsciousness.

"How could you even think you had a chance?" Alby asked. He took a handful of Gally's shirt, which was soaked with blood- and pulled his head up to him. Gally could almost smell his rotten breath through his broken nose, they were so close. "You're a beast, Gally. A complete jerk. You'd do more harm to her than good."

With a twisted smirk, Alby pulled a dagger out of his belt.

Gally couldn't contain the agonized scream as the blade sunk into his chest.

Your knees nearly collapsed as Gally cried out. Alby was on top of him, and you could see the blade that sunk so deeply into your poor Gally's flesh.

"ALBY!" you bellowed, sprinting beneath the stars. In the distance, you could see the other guys running over. Even the grievers could probably hear Gally's cries.

Alby's head turned only a split second before you tackled him. Before he could escape your grip, you wrapped your knees around his midsection and held down his shoulders.

"What the hell's goin on out here?" Newt wondered. He looked down at his superior with furrowed eyebrows. Alby only breathed heavily beneath you, like an angered bull.

"Hold on to him. I need to deal with Gally."

You didn't look back at Alby as you ran to Gally, the beaten heap in the grass. You could barely make out his features- his beautiful eyes were swollen shut and his lips were as well. His cute little nose was crooked, and his face and shirt were black with his blood.

"Gally!" you cried out, holding him by the back of the head. With shaking hands, you laid his head in your lap. Adam and Nick rushed over, and were now standing above the scene in silence.

He let out a soft moan before opening his eyes- god, those eyes- and looking at you. Through his swollen and red lips, he cracked a small smile.

"hah... I'm so glad you're okay..."

"Gal, we need to get you to the Homestead... c'mon..."

"Y/N..." he shook his head slowly, that soft smile still touching his lips, "its too late."

"No!" you cried. Tears were streaming from your eyelids before you could contain yourself. You lowered your head and began desperately kissing his forehead and cheeks, as if the touch of your lips would heal his wounds. "that's not happening... don't even say that..."

"Y/N, I'm covered in blood and there's a knife in my chest... I'm not gonna make it..."

"Don't get all cliche on me! You're not dying!" you noticed that you seemed to be trying to convince yourself more than him. "you can't! What am I gonna do??"

"Adam and Nick will take care of you... Y/N you were everything to me.... seriously.... Im so sorry about this... but I love you so much..." he moaned, closing his eyes and resting.

"Gally..."

With your heart falling into a black abyss, you lowered your head and pressed your lips to his.

You felt him awaken, and lift his head to pull himself further into the kiss. Then he was sitting upright, cradling your head in his hands, pulling you closer, closer...

At first you were so in the moment you didn't realize it, but as you pulled away and found yourself looking into his gorgeous green eyes, it dawned on you.

He was okay.

And he loved you as much as you loved him.

The rest, as they say, was history.

The kiss had rejuvenated Gally, almost bringing him back to life in a Fairy Tale like fashion.

And that day that he opened his eyes for the first time after a long, well-needed nap, you couldn't contain yourself from launching yourself onto the bed beside him and hugging him like there was nothing stopping you.

You loved him desperately.

Alby was given a second chance. Such an important icon in the Glade seemingly deserved it. There were no hard feelings from you, but Gally held a grudge. What did you expect? He was still the same hothead.

Well, not with you, of course. With you, he was smiling, laughing, holding you close to him. He was your protector, and absolutely no one came near you as long as Gally was around.

You were his forever, and no one could change that.

And you continued living happily ever after, forever with Gally, in the Glade.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

840K 11.6K 114
Imagines for the following: -Newt -Thomas -Minho -Gally -Chuck -Brenda -Teresa
101K 1.4K 49
Contains imagines and preferences with 4 hawt shanks AKA - Newt, Minho,Thomas and Gally I might take some time [cause i am busy af chickalitas [no i...
50.6K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...
6.7K 153 28
Collection of imagines about Thomas from the Maze Runner trilogy books/movies. Feel free to leave a request!