Journey To Agartha

By RoyalFamily_King

Lorietta's normal life would turn into a dashing-weird-flying and uhh immortal journey to once a myth to real... More

READ THIS.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 28

21 1 0
By RoyalFamily_King

Chapter 28

"What are you talking about?." I asked him confused.

"Why do you think floods, tsunamis, war, earthquake, and different acts of violence kept on happening?." He asked me.

Suddenly, all eyes were shifted on him. Ang atensyon naming lahat ay napukol sa kaniya. Not because of his presence and our meeting but because of the subject, because of the topic. They're talking about Earth surely I would show my interest in there.

I raised an eyebrow. "Climate change? The ozone layer?."

He laughed. "Poor Lorietta. You've been deceived by your own foolishness. All of you, humans! You were deceived by your so called education. Why do you think in a four minutes event, thousand lives has been taken?."

"Because He chose to take you all back before you'll get to destroy everything He created."

Zeus sat beside his brother. He looked at me warily. With pity and disappointment seen in his eyes, I was sure he knew about this. And everyone here. I tried reaching for everyone through our Link but it was blocked.

I weakly sat back on my chair.

What is he talking about? And why the hell does this keep on hitting the reality? What really could be the reason?

"G-god..." I whispered.

"Whatever you call Him but, yes." He stated. "He'd been sending signs! He'd been sending warnings to you all! And yet you chose to close your eyes, you chose to shut His voice and go on your own foolishness."

I shakes my head. I can't believe this. No. No, this can't be happening.

"N-no...He created us! He won't destroy us!." I screamed.

"Lorietta, my dear, please come to your senses! Your marriage will solve the problem. Your power and Maximo's will set things possible! The Earth will be cured! The Prophecy can take a rest and regain his strength for He who have suffered a lot because of betrayals and sins." The King added.

I lifted my gaze to Zeus. He avoided my eyes and closed his eyes firmly.

"I want you to save Earth. It is not too late to set things right. It is never too late for Him. For He who have accepted you not as His beloved grand daughter but because one of His creations. As one of His precious gems." The King added.

I slump back. "And by saving my world. I must marry Maximo."

"Yes."

"Can I just help him with stuffs? I mean, without the 'marriage' part? I'm just sixteen! I'm afraid I'm still not ready for it!." I begged them.

Trying so hard. I pulled my tears back. I don't wanna cry like a three year old kid in front of them! I'm sure Connor and Ulysses will make fun of me!

"Blessing. We need it from Him. Only He will give it to those who marry for the arrangements of Earth and Agartha." He added.

I looked at him confused.

If He really is my grandfather, He won't make this so hard for me! So, why is this happening? Can't He just make my life easy and simple?

"You mean when I married Maximo, I'll get to save Earth and Agartha?."

"You'll save Agartha by keeping it's secrecy." He said.

"I'll save both of them without this marriage." I said confidently.

Sandaling natahimik ang buong kwarto. The Link was unexpected quiet as well. Dahil ba sa sinabi ko?

"You can't." Maximo laughed.

I glared at him. I had enough of him. Enough of his arrogance and being close minded!

"I can, Maximo. I'll do it whatever it takes." I said.

Even if it means risking my life here to save my life up there. To save my body back in Earth. To be a normal human being again. I'll do whatever it takes.

"We will see. We will see." Maximo nodded while grinning. His face was telling me something but I couldn't say it.

He's definitely hiding something. Maybe he's hiding it because it can save us, or me or it can destroy us all.

We were brought to our quarters at midnight. We were all exhausted. Mainit na naging usapan ang problema sa mga gates. Sa katotohanan ay hindi lang pala iisang gate ang hindi gumagana, kung hindi ay marami rin na nakapalibot sa buong mundo.

The gates were abnormally shutting down.

The King admitted that he used his powers to stop the souls from crossing the South gate back in the last wall. The jury had stated that the King must do something to return to it's natural balance the crossing of the souls.

But even the King cannot explain the abnormalities of the other gates.

"I'll use the last bed. I prefer facing the wall." I heard Ulysses murmured groggily before slumping hard at the last bunk bed.

The whole room was big and elegant. Only that we are only separated by bunk beds. Bumk beds for royal son's and daughter? Really?

"Let's call this a night." Lorcan said before twisting his necklace and completely lose his connection to us. "We'll see each other tomorrow at the arena. We need another plan."

The others nodded sleepily and twisted their own necklaces before slumping to their bed.

For a moment, I think I heard Connor and Persephone arguing about the blanket.

I sighed and removed my sandals before walking towards the bed. For the first time in Agartha, I felt something tiresome. Like tired of exerting efforts. Or is it just the binds from Shamballah?

"Sleep now, Lorietta." Zeus buried his face on his pillow. His bunk bed is just beside mine. "Shut your thoughts for now. We all need a rest."

And the night was silent as the wind brushing the window keeps me awake.

The silent whistles of the wind makes me wonder if Ulysses has something to do with it. And indeed, he was snoring out there and the wind outside was abnormally looking for their master.

I shook my head and closed my eyes tightly. I need to sleep.

My mind is keeping me awake. I don't know if insomnia exist here or is it just that my mind didn't know 'sleep' at all. I've been switching positions in my bunk bed. Trying to find my comfy space and position.

But damn it.

I had watched every movement of them from their beautiful midnight sleep and up to morning.

"What is sleep..." I murmured and slammed my face against the pillow.

What's with my freaking mind? Why can't it help me sleep? I badly need to regain my strength! Even though, I can't feel it, I was exhausted of the whole activity! What the hell is wrong with me?

I heard their morning greetings to each other and the morning bickering of Connor and Ulysses. The reason? Who's gonna take the bath first? Since we've been away for like, a week, or nah...

Maybe I'll take a hot shower as well to sleep. Is it still possible, though?

"Oh come on. It's morning, brothers.." Remus murmured while half asleep.

And seconds later, our blankets were off due to the draughting of those kids running to the shower room. Now, I'm confused. This is a freaking castle. Of course, there would be plenty of shower rooms inside.

The breakfast was extravagant. I didn't thought that a simple breakfast here was a normal thanksgiving dinner already to Earth. I mean, it's not yet late for me to get used, right?

"Lorietta." Zeus came right behind me as he buttoned his shirt.

I turned my head to him.

"The royal maids were calling you for a morning bath. You don't want to go?." He asked me.

I was hesitant at first because of this uneasy feeling but I think I really need to wake my cells up for the next hours. Every second is a challenge here. I need to be always awake.

"I..uhm...I'll go.." I murmured and walked pass him but before I get to pass him, he grabbed my wrist.

Electricity crawl from my hand to my chest. He stared at me like he was staring at my soul. Uneasiness enveloped me. Afraid that he'll read me, I refuse to stare at his eyes.

"You okay?." He asked gently. Funny how the last moment I had with him is he being mad at me and now he's gentle and sweet.

Why are you so unpredictable?

"I'm fine, okay? I just didn't get much sleep...master." I bit my lip. I'm doomed for lying or doomed for calling him by his title.

His grip tightened.

"Is there a problem, Lorietta?."

"No, master." I know I'll be doomed but I can't stop my mouth! Freakin' hell!

"What is wrong with you!." Now he's back to his crazy old self.

I closed my eyes firmly. Great, Lorietta! First thing in the morning you angered the Prince of Death! Great! Just great!

"Nothing's wrong, okay? I'm gonna go take a bath." I said and pulled my wrist from him.

He cursed under his breath but enough for me to hear.

"Seriously? Did they drug you or something?."

"What? No!."

He pulled me to face him only to realize that he's checking my face. He held my chin and looked at my face from left to right. He even leaned closer so he'll take a closer look. I can't help but to gulp.

"Your eyes looks swollen. You seems out of yourself. Are you...Are you trying to resurrect yourself?."

I rolled my eyes. "Zeus, you're talking nonsense. Shut up."

"Is it my fault that I'm worried huh, you earthling?." He flicked my forehead.

I rubbed it and groaned. "Aw!."

"Now go take a bath. You stink."

Out of the blue, I engaged myself into a surprise attack. I kicked his knee enough for him to fall to his knees while uttering foreign words. He groaned and tried pulling my feet but I immediately draughted backward.

And that was accidentally.

"Lorietta!."

One large hands envelope my arms and made me stumble. All my force were out on that someone's hands. He chuckled and that was when I realized who it is.

"You're now capable of draughting, huh?."

I faced him and hugged him tightly. And did I just heard Zeus cursing again at my back?

"Josh!." I shrieked.

Josh chuckled and patted my back. "You can just tell me that you miss me."

"Bath time." He murmured from the back.

"How are you!." I exclaimed at Josh's face, totally ignoring the guy from the back.

"I'm fine, mortal. I was about to ask you the same question but I guess I don't have to." He grinned. I laughed and slapped his arm.

He chuckled and glances at my back.

"Where's Nessi? Are you finally gonna join our adventures from now on?." I asked him excitedly.

"Lorietta, I said bath time." He urged. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

He just sat there comfortably while massaging his knee. He was glaring at me while massaging it.

"Just you wait, master. I'll be with my friend for now." I said.

I pulled Josh's arm towards somewhere else. I just want to eliminate this 'Zeus Air' all over me.

"Uhm..Nessi's at the stables. She's playing with the horses. And I'm afraid we still cannot join you and the other highnesses." He stated.

I pouted.

"You getting busy with the gates?."

"Sort of. Someone is keeping them closed causing too much intervals for the souls."

"And if they didn't get to crossed the gates?."

"They'll rot on Earth. No chance of reborn and no chance for another existence."

I looked away. So this is what happening because of the King's doing? I'm mad because of that lost opportunity. They should atleast walk through the gate and grab the chance of being reborn again!

"If the gates continues to be like this, is there any possible passage for them to get through?." I asked Josh.

He turned to me with confusion seen in his eyes.

"Why are asking me this, anyway?."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm still human, after all. I care for my living."

"Well." He averted his gaze.

One loud footsteps and the paintings at the wall starts shaking.

"Lorietta, bath time!."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1K 29
||WATTY 2021 SHORTLIST|| Ex-Princess-Bride wants to marry her beloved Dragon, but when a curse threatens their happily ever after, they are left raci...
5.6K 128 23
Betrayed by the one she loved, but given a second chance, would she take a different path this time? Viona Beslire, a Duke's only daughter, never wan...
384 29 14
Get ready for an epic journey as you dive into this novel and unravel the secrets of creating a universe. Discover the struggles, the traumas, and th...
5.5K 147 51
Living in the small town of Cardona is pretty ordinary. The old can get through the road without getting hit by vehicles, traffics never occur, and c...