Journey To Agartha

By RoyalFamily_King

Lorietta's normal life would turn into a dashing-weird-flying and uhh immortal journey to once a myth to real... More

READ THIS.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 27

17 0 0
By RoyalFamily_King

Chapter 27

We were all summoned into the King's study after we grabbed our meal here in Central. The King was furious about our sudden disappearance and to our sudden appearance as well without any signs. We cannot argue because of the binds affecting our body.

Still a lot to take in, eh?

When we arrived at the large hall, which I think, is the King's study room. Maximo came into our view. He was watching us intently and dropped his gaze to me. He didn't even flinch, he didn't move or gave any reaction.

"Have a seat." Mungkahi nito.

We all exchanged meaningful glances to each other. Palihim na itinuro ni Lorcan gamit ng nguso niya ang
General Mana Link namin. We all nodded conspicuously.

The Queens made their way to their own rooms. Nag suhestiyon pa nga silang makikinig sila sa usapan ngunit hindi pinahintulutan ng hari 'yon. They didn't argue about it.

Tahimik ang naging pag upo namin. With Maximo watching my every move, I felt very awkward.

"So tell me." Panimula ng Hari ng maka upo siya sa pinaka gitnang silya.

We all bowed our heads. Zeus suddenly cleared his throat. Trying to suppress words from his mouth. Well, is he gonna say we're from Shamballah? And he'll gonna ask to give us more time to adjust until we can reason out ourselves?

Nah. Not a chance.

"I...We, Father. We were sucked into Seventh Realm." He stated. Sa pagkakayuko ko ay kumunot ang noo ko.

What is he talking about? I asked them.

Someone grunted.

Seventh Realm is were Souls trying to cross over in limited time get stucked. When they didn't cross the Seventh Realm, in let's say, three seconds, their Souls will perish and never will be reborn. It was Lorcan.

In english. Ulysses added. Seventh realm is a really scary and dangerous place for us to enter.

I'm confused. Why did he say that? Why can't he say that we went to Shamballah? And we even met their Uncle and I'm certain the King will be curious about the details of our expenditure!

"You were what?." The King automatically raised his confused voice.

And with that, we bowed our head more.

"Stucked, Father. We were stucked." He said like he's not affected of the possibilities.

I nudged him behind but he didn't just flinch. Damn it! He's just putting us in trouble!

"On the Seventh Realm!? Do not go easy on me, young boy! Did you intentionally went there on your own accords?." It was almost a thunder. The voice of the King is almost a thunder.

I bit my lip.

Lalo sa aming magagalit! He's lying! He's lying at his own Father's face!

Zeus, stop it! You'll make him mad more! I shouted at him through our General Mana Link.

No one dared answered. Fuck!

"We didn't. First, the Seventh Realm looks crappy. It just made me want to go to our own park than go inside there. Second, we doesn't want to have any contact with those annoying souls. But apparently, because of the abnormal opening of the gates, we had to." He hissed.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, we're doomed.

"Why do you think the gates are getting abnormal, Father?." Now he sounds sarcastic.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Wait. He's putting another issue, didn't he? I mean, it wasn't because he wants to cover up our adventure in Shamballah, it's that he wants to imply something! Something he want to simply know!

Uhm, what are you talking about, Zeus? It was Lorcan who asked him.

The King slammed his hand on the wooden table. All of us got surprised with the loud thud. Connor almost suppressed a curse, but fortunately, he controlled it.

"It was the Bane! The Recornicon was delayed for forty years, that's why! The population is crowding the Earth!  We cannot deliver souls that much, you know that!." He exclaimed.

I listened intently.

The abnormal openings of the Gate, especially at the South was because of the Death Bane? Do they mean it was already full with souls ready for fishing or reincarnation so they had to close the admission first? And recornicon was like the reincarnation event?

And the population? It's that bad, huh?

Zeus chuckled. "And their souls will turn into dust, somehow, someone in this room has trying to get ahead of Prophecy."

I nudged him again. He shouldn't disrespect his Father! We need to be out of here alive. Freaking alive!

"I really didn't raise you right, Maximilian." The Father's voice was full of disappointment.

This time, I lifted my gaze to him. He was breathing irregularly like an old man almost having an heart attack. But they're immortal, he can't catch that kind of cancer. Well, he hasn't to.

Zeus didn't seem to feel hurt. How can his Father say that to his son? That's horrible!

"Compared to your favorite son, Father? I'll bet hundred bucks on that. You will follow his whims whether it will slow down the Central's exchange exportation." He even chuckled.

I looked at Maximo and he's eyes was pure evidence of greed and anger. If he was looking at me, I would've read if more but he was listening and watching his brother intently.

"Zeus..." I tried stopping him.

But he is still. freaking. ignoring. me.

"Maximo has exceptional skills in handling souls and exchange exportations. If the Prophecy would just give His blessing, I will turn him the King of Agartha for the next years." The King added.

I gasped.

Zeus was the first newborn but how come Maximo get the candidacy? Because of his goddarn skills? Crap! The Caste system here is rotten and smelly! The King is clearly unfair to his sons!

But Zeus didn't just complain about it. Come on, you have to do something!

Wait. Remus's voice echoed through the Link.

Is he trying to divert the topic? He added.

Like a lightning thought. I lifted my gaze to Zeus. His lips twitched at the question. I'm sure he heard the question! He even was taken aback of the question Remus just had stated.

Well, is he really?

"I-I'm sorry, your highness--." I was about to interrupt when Maximo raised his finger in the air like telling me to shut up.

Like, what?

"Let the majesties talk, Lorietta." He hissed at me. And I was ready to rebut when Zeus just escalated things so far.

He slammed his hand on the wooden table and pointed his finger at his brother. I rolled my eyes.

"Do not silence the woman!." He shouted.

Maximo blurted in. "I'm just telling her to keep quiet, brother. What's the big deal?." He calmly asked.

And while he's calm, Zeus is ready to lunged forward if any threats is shown. He was fuming mad, I guess. And he's a control freak. Nevermind my speech.

"You're disrespecting her." Zeus hissed.

Maximo laughed. "I am not. And I'm never gonna disrespect my future Queen?."

With that cue, Zeus angrily draught towards him and hold him by his collars. His nose is obviously smoking mad because of his emotion. Maximo didn't even try to fight back.

Connor and Remus is ready to get up when Persephone caught both of their hands. She shook her head telling them to not to even dare interrupt it.

I worriedly watched them both.

"Do not ever call her your Queen." Zeus told him with his gritted teeth. "Because no matter where the world spin, she is bound to me. Lorietta is mine. You'll never get to touch her. You'll never get to kiss her. You'll never get to spend the rest of your life with her."

Maximo was clenching his jaw.

"Do you understand?." He added.

Zeus was glaring fire. In anime, I would describe it as firing eyes? Literally.

And he is just so out of control! Like a trigger to pull, I am the trigger and whenever, just whenever Maximo will involve me in their issues. Zeus will most likely go ballistic and evil in front of us.

"Zeus, stop it! Stop acting like a child!." I exclaimed.

He returned his gaze to me and that's when his eyes became calmer. Binitawan niya ang collar ni Maximo at inayos ang sarili. Inayos rin ni Maximo ang kaniyang nagusot na damit at nag iwas ng tingin sa amin.

We were all quiet.

"I just hope you'll wear fine suit for the wedding." Ani Maximo.

Napailing nalang ako at napapikit. Pati ang ito ay hindi tumitigil? He won't just make his brother calm! Kung may oras na magbabati sila at magkakaroon ng kapayapaan sa mundong ito ay may isa namang magbibitiw nanaman ng salitang ikaka away nila.

Zeus clenched his jaw and was about to raise his fist when I shouted.

"You jerk! Maximo, just stop it!." I shouted at Maximo. Napatayo ako sa kinauupuan ko.

Halos lahat ay nagulat. Even me. Doon ko lang na realize na binastos ko ang tagapagmana sa harap ng Hari! Damn! What have I done? Ano ba tong pinasok ko? Oh my god.

Persephone awkwardly chuckled and tried to pull my hand to sit down again.

Crap! Crap! Connor keep on cussing on our Link.

Yes, brother. We're crap! I don't remember we teach her to say those words! Ulysses chuckled.

We're gonna die. That's for sure! It was Remus.

I gritted my teeth and calmly sat down. Ang kunot noong mukha ni Zeus ay sinundan ang pag upo ko. I drank the tea that was served before.

Don't worry she'll gonna have a plan. Lorietta, yes? Lorcan hoped for some answer.

But.

No, guys. I think we're really gonna die.

Maximo chuckled so loudly. Ang baritono niyang tawa ay halos mag echo sa buong study. The King sighed and massaged his temples dramatically at tumungo. Seems like he's done with us.

Zeus just frowning.

"Tell me, Lorietta."

I pulled my hand from Persephone and stood firmly. Ang ulo ko ay naka taas at naka lebel sa kaniya. He's testing me. And I wouldn't chickened out. Not on my vocabulary.

"Do you want to move the wedding?." He asked while hiding a grin.

"Yes.." I firmly answered. Hindi ko pwedeng ipahalatang takot ako, na kinakabahan ako.

I will not show my weakness.

"Then tell me the truth. Where have you been for one week?." He added.

My eyes widen. One week? That was just one day, for all I know! Nagkatinginan kami ni Zeus, ngunit ng makita kong wala naman siyang maisasagot ay inilipat ko ang tingin ko sa mga kapatid niya.

They all shook their heads problematically.

Seriously?

"I...ahm..." I stuttered.

Come on guys, help me.

I bit my lip and cursed under my breath. Fuck.

"Yes, Lorietta?." Hamon ni Maximo.

I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know what they call it. The realm? Where we've been stucked with souls wanting to cross over for them to be reborn. Didn't you get what your brother has told you?." I challenged him.

He nodded while grinning. Pumangalumbaba siya at tiningnan ako.

"The seventh realm, huh? Where did you get the passage?." He was like a freaking prosecutor! Why does he keep on interoggating me! Damn it!

"Uhm..."

Guys! I shouted at them.

I don't know! I don't have any idea! Persephone hissed.

I closed my eyes firmly before returning my gaze at Maximo who was waiting patiently.

Rem?

Usually, the passage of souls begin from the Corinthians Triangle, where the newly collected souls line up, and then the doors, then the Death Bane or sometimes they call it Purgatory. He said.

I don't know! That's just from the Book of Hanaria Season 12 of page 77! He added.

"Corinthians triangle...." I murmured. I'm not even sure of my own answers!

What? I thought Corinthians triangle was just from the bible? Connor asked us.

Crap! Don't tell me I said the wrong answer?!?!

Yes and who do you think created the bible? Lorcan exclaimed at his brother.

Connor laughed. Ah! The sound of the geniuses words.

I saw from my peripheral how Lorcan just rolled his eyes and shook his head diligently.

"Corinthian.." Maximo hummed for a bit. "How did you get there? Perhaps if you're already dead at Earth, you'll get to pass there but my brothers and Claudia? Hmm.."

I clenched my jaw. Damn it! I should've just attended some orientation class here!

"Brother, what did I tell you about calling me by my second name?." Perse rolled her eyes.

Maximo chose to ignore her. He sighed and leaned his back at the chair. Zeus inserted his hands inside his pockets. He tilted his head while watching me say stupid things in front of the King.

Oh damn, what's shame again?

"You know what? I don't care anym--." He immediately cut me.

"No. You need to care."

Kumunot ang noo ko at nag hangad ng kalinawagan. What the freak is he talking about? Ablut the damn wedding? I really don't care about that wedding! I don't freaking care! And I will not!

"Only our marriage will save Earth from it's destruction."

"W-what..."

"And if the Earth will be destroyed. Your family. Your friends and even your body will perish in the seventh realm. With no chance of returning. With no chance of fishing out at the Death's bane."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 3 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
107 20 7
She reeks of death...but he never knew death would be so tempting. Ruthless, stoic and devilish to no beyond Xandros Elrix is man with the world in h...
8.8K 1K 29
||WATTY 2021 SHORTLIST|| Ex-Princess-Bride wants to marry her beloved Dragon, but when a curse threatens their happily ever after, they are left raci...
22.2K 853 45
We watched movies of Alian invasion. We heard folklore for Mythological creatures like Mosters and Demons. Books were published on our favorite Super...