Psychopath

By NikoJams

A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...? More

Encounter
Hating you
Fear
No escape
Alone
One last time
Cold hearts
The storm
Hope
Murder
Difficult
The Truth
Possible
Obsession
Regret?
New Start
Feelings
Unexpected
Different path
A good reason to go?
All these years
Danger
Helpless
Enough
Stiches
With or without you
Cherry blossom
Him and I
A wish
Old times
Memories
Snake
Trouble
Rude
Why would you
Beautiful lies
Facing him
Who you are

Mistake

9.7K 331 255
By NikoJams

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT-THEMED CONTENT AS WELL AS FICTIONAL IDOL BEHAVIOR I'M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THE LIVING PEOPLE USED IN THIS FIC ACT OR TREAT OTHERS THIS WAY. PLEASE WATCH AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...My eyes widened in shock as I saw Jimin hovering over me. He pinned my hands over my head holding them tightly with his right hand...

He kissed my jawline before he suddenly put a cloth on my mouth. I struggled around. He didn't get off me, his grip on my wrists, the cloth on my mouth, his evil smirk and the slow approaching darkness which took over my whole body as I passed out slowly....

I woke up to a bad headache and wanted to get up to grab some Aspirin to reduce the pain. But I stopped when I realized that I couldn't move because I was tied to a bed.

Tied. To. A. Bed...wait what?!
I started to panic and realized that I was in a different room which was filled with dim lighting. Wasn't I at Tae's?
What did happen? Where am I? As all those thoughts rushed through my mind I felt a hot vibration inside my body which made me scream out in pleasure.

And all of a sudden all of my memories started to flush back to me. Jimin? Oh god... no! What did he do to me? I still managed to ask myself, as my mind wandered off to a whole new world. This pleasure I felt was intense and made my whole body shake.

All of a sudden the vibration started to work on its highest speed. And I had no control over my body no more. This kept going for an eternity, which made me turn into nothing but a moaning mess. I tried to raise my head to look for Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen.

Minutes after minutes went by and I had cummed probably like a million times already. The vibration and tension that rushed through my whole body made me scream out in pleasure like never before.

And then suddenly everything stopped. The vibration I had felt before was gone, but was turned on again in an instant before I could even recover.
I arched my back due to the extreme pleasure, when I suddenly heard a voice coming from a dark corner of the room.

"Surprise babe"
The owner of the voice walked towards me revealing of course non other than Mr.Park himself.

"Jimin you bastard!"
"I got so turned on while watching you, babe" He whispered in a seductive voice.
He got closer and leaned in placing his hands on each side of my head trapping me inside his arms. "I thought about how my huge dick would feel inside you and how you'd scream my name like never before." His lips brushed my ear sending chills down my spine. The way he talked turned me on so bad but I had to get a hold of myself.

"Keep on dreaming! Now let me go!"

And then it hit me like a truck. I..was..naked..

!!!!!

"Who the hell took off my clothes!?" I screamed as I looked at Jimin with tears in my eyes.
"How you dare! This is rape Jimin!"

Jimin chuckled slightly at my statement after he hovered above me. "It's not babe cause I can clearly see you want this too." He said as he started to rub my clit. I bit my lip suppressing a moan.

"I swear I want to fuck the shit out of you." He groaned before he crashed his lips on mine.

"Jim-"
"Hush babygirl" he hissed

Jimin started to rub his fingers faster, his lips nibbling on my earlobe and soft moans filled the room. Our hot breaths mingled with each others as the feeling of lust took over.

"Jimin please...make me feel good" I moaned in his ear.
"You don't tell me what to do, babe"
He said before I felt him fingering me roughly. He kissed me again and licked my lower lip to ask for entrance. When I didn't let his tongue enter my mouth he started to finger me faster.

But I suppressed the moan one more time to not let his tongue enter my mouth. He started to become frustrated and turned the fucking vibrator inside of me on again. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I trembled hard. Jimin placed kisses all over my body leaving hickey after hickey.

Jimin pulled the vibrator out of me and attacked my womanhood with his long tongue. Making me scream his name like a crazy person. "So wet already, huh?" He smirked as he kept on licking and sucking my clit. He ate me out like he hadn't had a meal for years. Everything was so frustrating to me, I wanted to grab his hair but couldn't...

"Oh my god Jimin please...just untie me"
I whined desperately.
Jimin chuckled before he nodded and slowly untied me. I grabbed his face immediately and smashed my lips on his. I didn't know why but I needed him more than anything in this world right now. He stopped for a second and took his shirt off. Holy abs! I couldn't help but to stare at his sixpack. He smirked and crawled back above me. "You like what you see?" And I unexpectedly nodded at his question. He smirked again and he opened up his belt to pull down his pants.

"Jimin....this is wrong" I whispered quietly but he still managed to hear it. "So you want me to stop?" I shook my head in no, why didn't I want him to stop? I don't know it myself to be honest. Jimin placed a soft kiss on my lips and I moaned in his mouth as I felt him massaging my breasts. And the way he did it felt so freaking good. "You have no idea how thirsty I am for your body, I've been thinking about it all the time" Jimin confessed in his extremely hot husky voice. "I couldn't focus on anything you made me go crazy and now you'll have to be punished for that." You bit your lip at his words.

"Get on your knees" Jimin demanded.
I surprisingly did what he said waiting for his next movements. Jimin pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his veiny and throbbing erection. My eyes widened, how is that ever supposed to fit in? I asked myself when Jimin interrupted my thoughts by saying "Haven't you seen a dick before, princess?" I gulped it's not like I had never seen a dick before because I did, but besides that I had to admit that I was still a virgin.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours wide for me, baby" I took his member in my hand then started licking the tip of it and swirling my tongue around it. Jimin let out annoyed groans as he told me to stop teasing him. He gripped on my hair and pushed my head downwards. Letting his big cock touch the back of my throat. Making me jerk my head back. I looked up at him while deep throating him. Jimin filled the room with his satisfied moans when he came in my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. He pulled me up and threw me on the bed. While he did that he smacked my ass hard, leaving a red handprint on my skin.

Jimin opened my legs and placed his member at my entrance, giving me the 'are you ready?' look. I impatiently nodded my head while I bit my bottom lip. He slowly put it in and I screamed in pain. "Is this your first time?" He asked me while knitting his eyebrows together.
I slowly nod as a single tear rolled down my cheek. He slowly kissed my lips to distract me from the pain I was feeling. I put my arms around his neck not wanting to part from his lips, as he went deeper and faster. I shut my eyes tight and began to scratch his back.

After a while the pain turned into pleasure.
"Fuck! Princess you're so tight!" Jimin said as he fastened his movements even more. We both moaned and kissed each other passionately until we needed to part due to lack of air.

Suddenly I turned him over and got above him, sliding his dick inside of me. I rode Jimin and tilted my head back while moving up and down. He grabbed my ass with his hands to fasten my speed. I suddenly felt my walls tighten around him before I let out a big moan and we both reached our climax. I collapsed down onto the bed next to him and fell asleep immediately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Sooo... I hope all of you are still alive after this unexpected adventure right now. I cringed so hard while writing this guys, but besides that I also really enjoyed it. Thirsty af I know 😂❤️

Hope you're having a great day love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 244 18
"She's a devil, she's not mute, she might be silent but she's very deadly" "A psychotic killer you mean?" Contains⛔ Violence Blood Killing Read at yo...
1.3M 72.6K 51
"How did I become such a monster? I'm sorry I hurt you when I first met you, I... I just don't understand.. My life was perfect, and now.." He cried...
69.5K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...
150K 8.2K 57
Our undying love can not be tarnish, my precious rose I'll have you locked around my arms while you listen to my beating heart....~~~