тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
10k reads

50- Finding Peace

599 19 19
By StarrySky0508

Taehyung

This is the first time for me to see Heidi in her baju kurung. She looks different in that outfit, which makes me imagine how Eonjin will be like when she wears it as well. "Do I look weird in this outfit?" Heidi asks as she pulls the hem of her upper dress.

"Of course it's nice," I answer with a genuine smile. "You look beautiful in any outfit you wear, goma." Heidi shoots me an 'I know right' look while she ties her curly hair to the back. Today is this girl's important day because the results of her final test is going to be out soon.

By the time of 9, we have to arrive without even being late for a little five minutes. "Taetae, I'm wondering how should we arrive in time though. We are in another state and it's quite far from there." Indeed, this place is Johor Bahru, Heidi's hometown. And the place we need to be there later is located in Pahang, which takes about 2 hours if we travel by car.

I take a look at the wall clock while Heidi proceeds with her slight makeup, making her features even more striking. "Jin-hyung should be awake by now," I murmur. "Maybe we can ask for Jin-hyung's help again, for the one-"

"Last time?" After keeping the things, she squints at me with her 'are you serious' look. "But we had asked him for a favour before." She states, not really agreeing with my suggestion.

I feel sorry to admit but still, I nod with my lower lip bitten. " Seokjin-hyung will be pleased to help us." Heidi stares at me with the same look with her lips pouting.

She clears her throat and pauses for a while before saying, "If you have make your choice, you better be quick." She kisses me on the lips before leaving the room to have her breakfast.

As she closes the door behind me, I look into the mirror with my serious expression and say, "You should come out now." Soon, my reflection in the mirror changes when a new face replaces it. Jeong Gyu.

"Hyung," calls Jeong Gyu from the mirror. "How have you all been?" He asks while my facial expression softens.

Both of my hands brace on either side of the mirror frame when I assume that it's my brother's shoulder. "Dongsaeng," I start. "We're doing great. What about you? Where are you now?" Jeong Gyu heaves out a sigh and shows out his waried smile, making me even more worried.

"It's so complicated." Jeong Gyu answers. "I can't even distinguish whether I've survived or not," he says with a smile mixed with bewilderment and also a little bit of sadness. "I'm now at the Great Angel's palace, being given luxurious accomodation without knowing the reason. They use to ask me for more details about how I helped you with noona's case last time." He's indicating Heidi-goma, bringing me back to the day when Heidi forgets about Bogum's existence.

"Is that because of the side effect your force field?" I query while he looks away.

"Could be Bogum's as well?" He makes an assumption and that makes sense.

"Whatever you do. Never tell them, or eomuni and abah will not be able to clear the debts for the entire life. This will be torturous, Jeong Gyu." I review while my brother lowers his head. "You'd told them, have you?"

"No," answers Jeong Gyu. "I know when noona stops the clash of our force field, she has entered the trap, the trap that makes her to forget something but Bogum didn't know. In that way, either of the side will be forgotten, so I prayed deep inside of my heart and chose Bogum. So this made her-"

"Forget about him." I finish the sentence in pure astonishment. "What did you tell them?" Before declining our conversation, asking this very question will be the most important action to take.

Jeong Gyu smiles and this is what he answers, "I told that you had did what a Guardian Angel should do, and your act has banished the Devil back down to Hell, regaining peace." My lips quirk into a genuine smile while he continues, "Eomuni and abah will be returning home today. Such deed has finished all of the debts and guess what, you have freed them, hyung." Tears come rolling down my cheeks as Jeong Gyu does the same.

"Chinjia (Really)?" Wiping my tears away hastily, my voice turns into a soundless squeak. "What about you?" Jeong Gyu's mouth parts but he utters nothing, as if he's hiding something from me.

"I-I'm not coming back, hyung." The image is fading but I refuse to let him go. "The Great Angels had given me a chance to reincarnate. So I shall see you in the after life..." My brother's voice fades away together with his disappeared reflection in the mirror. No matter how hard I've pleaded for him to stay a little while longer, the last thing he'd told me was "goodbye, hyung" which rings in my ears before dizziness engulfs me for a short moment.

I collapse until I can hear two feminine voice calling my name in blurry echoes. Then, my eye sight returns and so do my hearing. "Yeodongsaeng," I say through my utterly dry throat. "Goma," I turn my head slightly to the other side to meet her worried face.

"Tae, what happened? We freaked out when we heard you scream." Heidi says as she touches my forehead.

"Come on, we're going to be late." Not going to answer my beloved's question right away, I brace myself to get up while wincing in pain simultaneously. "I'll tell you later on alright, love?" I kiss her on the forehead whilst reaching for Seokjin-hyung's twelve dimension ring hooked onto my ear ring before Heidi even asks me to hurry up earlier on.

***

Heidi

Taehyung's angel ring flickers when he nearly passes out, like the fire lit on a candle which dances when wind blows upon it. It is almost time for the ceremony to start, yet we are still miles away from the destination. This is a little worrying me and I truly hope that we can make it on time.

"Tae, are you sure about your-" However, the noises coming from the portal has replaced my voice with a bunch of sings from the wind. Following the sound source, all of our gazes are locked onto the mirror,

"Pal ri ka yo (Come on, faster), you're going to be late," states the angel when he takes his first step into the sky blue yet horizontal whirlpool. Not long after, his figure is swallowed once he has fully stepped into it. After taking a deep breath, I follow him from the back and the entrance shrinks until we're totally enclosed in this area.

We walk in small pace, watching circular wave patterns to form under our feet. We don't talk until we can hear hints of human talks from the front. Soon, I can see light when the noises are getting louder. Then, both of us walk out of mid air without being noticed.

"Heidi, Heidi!" I bang into one of my classmates right at the moment when I step out of the portal. "Thank god you're here, we have to stand by backstage." She states in excitement.

"Huh? Why?" I ruffle my hair while tilting my head in confusion.

"It's for our awards later. You've not only passed the test but also-" My face goes blank and I really have no idea how to react. I am scared that all of this are not real, that I haven't even wake up yet.

Lost. This is what I feel so strongly right now. My heart beat loses a beat and I can even notice it racing so much faster than a race car or cheetah.

I nearly cry, I nearly burst out.

How do I suppose to win an award when I wasn't even in school on those days?

I turn back to Taehyung but he isn't there. No one is here to give me the support I need. Tae, where are you? I ask deep in my heart, hoping to reach him. Occasionally, I look at my wristband, wishing to see the blue light. The blue which sends warmth and the sense of safety to me.

Goma. This is the real world. You are awake. If that award really belongs to you, what I can say is that you deserve to have it. Go on, prepare yourself backstage, we'll meet soon okay?

Taehyung's voice is surprisingly soothing as I heave out a sigh of relief. My body relaxes and all the surrounding noises are audible again.

"...Heidi? Can you hear me?" The girl in front asks again with her hand waving up and down at my eyes until I blink. "You dosed off again, did you?" She asks rhetorically as her index finger flips my forehead.

"Ouch, knock it off. It hurts." I chuckle whilst trailing behind her towards the place she has mentioned. Knowing that my guadian angel is watching me somewhere, all I can feel now is safe.

While waiting backstage for my turn, we keep texting each other to ensure our safety. Taehyung has told me that demons can camouflage themselves among humans and this is why we need to be careful.

At last, the whole session goes smoothly without turning into chaos like our previous experiences. Maybe both of us are too cautious because of being too special.

Is being special a crime? Is being extraordinary a forbidden feature for us, regardless of being a human or an angel?

And then it is about what happens now when I've already ascended up the steps, walking slowly and steadily towards the principle. His hands are holding a small trophy and a rolled certificate, those things are glowing under his hold, as if they are alive and are able to sense their owner's presence. Or are those my own imagination, which only I can realise these odd things?

After taking a deep breath, I stride towards the smiling principle. He offers me his ringed hand for me to shake before I receive the award with both hands. "Thank you." The principle nods with another genuine smile. Then he gestures for me to look at the camera.

"Congratulations Lin Heidi," I nod with a wide smile before I descend from the other side of the stage. One of my hands clutches on my baju kurung to prevent myself from tripping.

I take a glance at the crowd and there he is, winking at me with his big thumbs up. His box shaped smile is the most adorable thing on earth to be cherished forever.

Good job, goma.

His voice rings in my head for a mere second. After the ceremony ends, I let the angel boy to capture some photos of me and those classmates and friends of mine. Taehyung, camouflaging himself as my father, has taken many beautiful pictures of us in good shapes and angles.

"Should we leave now?" I ask, grabbing his sleeves and tug it with little force.

Taehyung tilts his head towards the portal entrance which only both of us can see and says, "Why not?" He offers me his hand when both of us are about to step into the place. My clothes have changed into a white dress when we reach the next destination.

Looking around in amazement, my hands are clamped around my parted lips as this is where I've wanted to explore before, yet I haven't even tell it to anyone, not even Taehyung. "How did you know?" I whisper while touching tears come rolling out of my eyes.

The green grass grown with yellow and white tiny flowers here dances through the soft wind that blows from the south. This is the place where Taehyung and... and his best friend had spent together before. Who's the friend's name again? Why can't I remember?

Taehyung shrugs and says, "Don't you ever forget that I'm your soulmate. I can read your mind and so do you," states the angel proudly when I chuckle. "Come, I'll show you something." Taking hold onto my wrist, Taehyung drags me towards something hollow which is awaiting in front.

Looking down to my feet which they are no longer wearing the school shoes but a pair of Converse sneakers, I force my feet to run in order to keep myself on track. Soon, both of us stop with continuous pants. "Are we there yet?" I exhale the words out in chunks as I am still panting so hard due to the running.

"Yes we are," answers the angel with a nod. "Give me your hand." He says and I obey. However, a low growl of rumble echoes from the underground when our hands touch the night cliff. Large cracks start to illustrate the beautiful place while it moves towards us swiftly.

"What's happening, Tae?" Taehyung doesn't answer but he pulls me into his embrace before stretching those beautiful large wings.

What we has expected to this world is it's going to tumble and be forgotten. However, the rumbling stops when a voice echoes, "V-hyung!" Such voice is so familiar that both of us even bother to pay attention apon it.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Both of us speak the name in unison before the said boy waves at us.

"I was practicing my magic just now. Mianhae for causing trouble for you two." The younger apologises while ruffling the back of his hair. "Mind joining for a tea break?"

Both of us lock gazes for 5 seconds before answering, "Sure!" in unison.

*This is the end of the story. Cheers, yay! Thank you for all of your supports and please do support my second book: In Dreams which talks about Jimin.

*Jimin's story is about the FaeFolks which is about his hidden identity as an elf. It was initially written in the sense of a mafia story, but it's really hard to merge the illogical fantasy and logical mafia senses altogether (e.g. who would still use a gun when he/she can cast attacks with their own powers). Anyways, hopefully we can meet again in this book after you have finished this very last chapter (〃'3'〃)❤

*As for the third book: His Adopted Bunny which talks about Jungkook. It's still undergoing slow update but I'll try my best to make the story interesting as this one. This book is about wonders happen only in  the spiritual realm, which is where Jungkook lives.

*Once again, thank you all so much for spending your time reading my story. Your action has become my motivation ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

First updated in January 9, 2018.
First edited in July 31, 2018 (for the new book covers).
Last edited in February 15, 2019 (for altered story about Jimin).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
20.7K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
391K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
204K 9.9K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...