Psychopath

Por NikoJams

A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...? Más

Encounter
Hating you
Fear
No escape
Alone
One last time
Cold hearts
The storm
Hope
Murder
The Truth
Possible
Obsession
Mistake
Regret?
New Start
Feelings
Unexpected
Different path
A good reason to go?
All these years
Danger
Helpless
Enough
Stiches
With or without you
Cherry blossom
Him and I
A wish
Old times
Memories
Snake
Trouble
Rude
Why would you
Beautiful lies
Facing him
Who you are

Difficult

9.3K 342 118
Por NikoJams

I woke up due to the sun shining heavily inside the bedroom. I yawned and stretched myself as I accidentally hit something. I stopped in my tracks. And slowly turned around to see Jimin laying next to me.

My head hurt and I felt extremely dizzy, but I managed to recall everything that had happened yesterday. I remembered getting lost, Jimin found me, I cringed at the thought of us kissing as I facepalmed myself. Really? How desperate am I?...And then it hit me like a truck..Jimin had told me about his past. His mother. His childhood. And why he kills people.

I scoffed. Thinking that he still didn't really give me a proper reason as to why he's killing people.
I looked at him. He looked so calm and soft. At first sight no one would ever think that someone like him. Like Jimin. Would be a total psycho. It didn't match his appearance. But that was exactly what made things so easy for him.

Who would think of a serial killer, a stalker or a crazy psycho by looking at Jimin? Exactly. No one. And I was pretty sure, he was well aware of that. Which only made him seem more like a psycho

I tried to get slowly off the bed when a hand pulled me back. I gasped as I heard a soft chuckle. I looked to my side and saw Jimin staring at me with intense lust in his eyes. He had a big smile on his face as he leaned his head on his right arm.

"Morning" he said with a husky morning voice.
"Morning...." I whispered back, while I tried to get me out of his grip.
"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. I hesitated at first but spoke up again. "I-I gotta go.." He raised a brow at me. "Where to?" He said sharply. As his smile disappeared within seconds.
"T-to the bathroom" I stuttered, slightly uncomfortable with his grip on my body.

He smiled immediately while he tilted his head once again.
"Alright meanwhile I'll make breakfast!" He stated. I nodded my head and fake smiled at him, as I got up from the bed and headed quickly towards the bathroom door. I stopped in front of the door and turned around one last time, to see Jimin still laying on the bed, smiling kindly at me. I blushed slightly because of his intense gaze on me. I opened the door and rushed inside, closing it just as fast.

~Jimin's POV.~

She fake smiled at me...
She really thought I wouldn't notice.
How pathetic. I didn't like that she still didn't open up and gave herself to me. I'm not a patient person, so I wouldn't be playing her game for too long. She seemed so uncomfortable right now...that reminded me of her little try-to-escape adventure yesterday. I clenched my jaw, as I tried to calm myself down. The thought of her wanting to leave me made me extremely angry.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of us. It wasn't anything big, just some pancakes. I heard her walking down the stairs as she entered the kitchen. She noticed me and a smile spread across her face. Another fake smile. I made a fist with my hand but hide it behind my back so she wouldn't notice, I tilted my head to the side as I smiled at her, my anger build up right now. She's a liar.

I wanted her to be honest...I didn't like it when people were acting fake..it sickened me.
Humanity sickened me.
I tried to control myself...before my real self would come through. So I started a conversation with her. Watching every move she made.

~Min-yeon's POV.~

He tilted his head again... is that a habit of his, I didn't notice before? Besides that, I didn't really like the way he smiled at me, he seemed stiff and....weird. I couldn't describe it, it was really creepy.

"So are you hungry?" He asked out of nowhere.
"Yes.." I answered, while I walked towards the counter. He held two plates in his hands and shook his head. "Not here, cmon" he walked off and I quickly followed him.

We arrived in a really big dining room, as we walked towards the table and sat down. Both of us were quiet and the silence was killing me. I also felt Jimin's eyes on me the entire time I tried to eat.
"Jimi-" As I tried to say something he suddenly cut me off.
"Who was that back then actually?" I furrowed my brows in confusion and asked him, "who are you talking about?"

"That guy who wanted to talk to you...before I smashed the shit out of him." He said with a blank expression. Then he added, "no one takes my girl."  I gulped at his comment.
Does he mean Taehyung?
"Taehyung? He is just a friend...." I watched Jimin as he stopped eating and held his knive tightly in his hands.
"A friend?" He said while tilting his head again.  He then started to chuckle. It was scary..his behavior was totally abnormal. "Jimin-"
"THE FUCK HE IS!" He shouted and I jumped at his sudden burst out. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO CALL ANY GUY BESIDES ME YOUR FRIEND AGAIN!" Were the only things he said after he left me alone in this big room.

I was scared tears were building up in my eyes as I stared at his now empty seat.
Jimin...Why are you like that?

~8pm~

Time went by in an instant and I just sat here, on the couch in this huge but lonely house.
Jimin had left again..but this time he locked every door and window in this house. Making sure I won't escape again
But I wouldn't try it anyways, I had no intention in upsetting him even more.
I wondered what he'd be doing right now, while knowing deep down that he was probably up to no good. I sighed heavily. I didn't want him to get mad. I had already forgotten about this incident to be honest. But of course not about the one including Jia. She was my best friend for years..and I wouldn't ever forget what Jimin made me do to her. But Taehyung? He was just someone I met a short time ago, even though I enjoyed spending time with him. He wasn't someone special in my life. He was a work colleague, nothing else.

I heard the door open roughly and froze in my place. Is Jimin back? Then suddenly the door was slammed close. And as if that wasn't creepy enough the lights turned off. What the?
I stood up quickly. But I couldn't see anything. Everything around me was dark. Until I heard footsteps getting closer. They were coming in my direction. I was extremely scared and stopped breathing, my heart beat accelerated as I heard the footsteps stop.

It was quiet now. Dark and quiet.

But then suddenly! I felt someone's breath against my neck and back. My eyes were wide open and I couldn't move. The unknown person was right behind me....

I felt a hand sliding down my arm. I winced at the touch. But didn't dare to turn around.
"You scared?..." a deep breathless voice asked me.
.
.
.
Jimin?! I wanted to turn around, but he held me in place. I didn't know what to do...
"Jimin...I was worried.." I confessed. I heard him chuckle as his right hand held mine now.
He squeezed it slightly.
"I ain't playing your games no more"
"W-what games are talking about?"
"Stop acting babe. Stop faking everything. I'm sick of this!" I hissed at his sound and his grip on my hand, which tightened.
"I-I'm not faking anything Jimin.."
"You're a little liar, ain't you babe?" He said, turning me around to face him. My eyes were a little bit used to the dark now. So I could see his smirking lips.

"J-Jimin please..."
"Please what?"
"Please believe me I'm not lying. I might've been a little bit dismissive towards you. But I swear...I was so worried about you." I said while my eyes stared to get watery.

I didn't know why I felt like this towards Jimin. It was a feeling I've never felt before. It scared and pleased me at the same time. Even though Jimin was not a good person and treated me badly sometimes. He still always cared for me afterwards. It was driving me insane to think that I might've gotten feelings for Jimin.
I couldn't call it love yet...I didn't love him, but he managed to wake something in me, I didn't know I had. This feeling...

He leaned closer towards me and I thought we were gonna kiss, but then he whispered something in my ear instead as I felt his breath hitting my skin. "No need to worry, babe" he kissed the area under my ear gently before he backed off. We were now looking at each other in silence even though we couldn't really see anything. Just feeling each others presence was enough for us right now.

Suddenly Jimin spoke up again. His husky voice the only thing that was heard in the dark.
"What am I to you?" My eyes shot open at his question. What was he to me? I didn't know myself. I didn't know what he was to me. He kidnapped me after all. He forced things too much and his crazy attitude scared me 24/7 I never really felt 100% comfortable with Jimin around but he still managed to make me worry for him. It was weird..that feeling again.

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept quiet. Jimin looked at me silently. I didn't know what was going through his mind right now. And I also didn't want to know.

"...tell me now." His voice started to sound more demanding now. It was like he got tired. tired of me. Tired of my answers.
Tired of my games. Whatever that was supposed to mean. But there were a lot of things Jimin said, that never seemed to make sense for me. For example, his reason to kill people...there definitely had to be more. He might've called me a liar, but I'm sure he ain't better. After all he is still.....a psycho.

"I-I don't know Jimin.." I stuttered.
"You don't know?" He scuffed. "Yeah..I don't know what you mean to me." I said while I tried to sound strong and confident. But deep down I knew how scared I really was.

His grip tightened again and he presses his upper body against mine. That's how close we were. I was . Not aware of what he'd do to me. "Listen Min-yeon this will be the last time I'll ask you. And you better give me the right answer, or else we'd have real problems going on. You got that?babe" I gulped. As I shook my head slightly me.

"You told me not to lie, didn't you Jimin?" I said weakly.
I thought of the worse while saying that....
Jimin tilted his head again. I tried to back away. Knowing that he'd turn crazy as soon as he did that.

.....!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
3.3K 464 22
Yoongi sees things he is not supposed to see. Taehyung wants to help and loses himself along the way.
103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
31.4K 1K 22
Your psycho ex- boyfriend Suga goes looking for you after your breakup. What would he do? He is mad after all...