Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.

7.7K 131 25
By JeniyaEdwards

Somi's Pov:

"I can't tell you Shad..." I say. Bow Wow shakes his head.

"Well i guess thats my answer huh?" He says and walks out the bed room slamming the door shut. I slid down the wall, letting tears fall. I stand up and grab the Necklace I bought for our anniversery and throw it out the window.

Livi's POV:

The pain a smile can hide. A smile might make you smile, but it makes me cry. Knowing I'll never smile again.

Ariah won't speak to me, Somi hasn't returned my calls either, and Right now Mila is still crying over about the father thing. Its like I'm now stuck on this earth by my self. Mila barely wants to talk Or play. Every since Her and Dee stop being freinds. She just shut down.

I sighed and walks over to Mila who is crying and looking out the window. "Moma......Did daddy hate me?" She asks. My heart shatters. I can't take this anymore. I grab Mila's hand and pick her up. I walk out of the house but stop when I see Drew looking at me, Mad.

"Where are you going ?" He asks, voice filled with hate. I take a deep breath and walk to my car. "Mila deserves to see her father...." I say. Drew's hand balls up. Her grabs me by the neck and slams me on the gorund. Mila screams and jumps out the car. She kicks Drew in his nuts and runs to me.

Drew groans, but stands up. He grabs Mila's arm and yanks her to him. He slaps her hard on the face. Mila falls on the ground. I jump up and tackle Drew. But he grabs my neck and chokes me. I grip his hand and try yanking him off, but that doesn't work out to well.

I feel my air cutting off. Drew throws me on the ground and punches me hard in the face. I scream and kick him hard in the nuts and stand up. I grab Mila and run upstiars into a random room. I fine my Phone laying on the bed. I grab it and call a random number.

"Hello?" I became shocked when i fine out that Princeton is the one I called.

"PRINCETON HELP ME!!!!!!!! DREW HURTING ME!!! HELP ME! PLEASE I LIVE ON PARIS, STREET 550 LOVE LOCK! HELP ME PLEASE!" I yell into the phone.

"What!" Prince's voice is angry..

I drop the phone and see Drew standing over me. "Ima kick your ass so hard." He says. I hear People yelling on the phone.

"OLIVIA HELLO!?!?!?!"

"PRINCETON HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!" I feel a hard hand punch me. I fall on the floor. Another fist, then a foot. Mila screams and jumps on Drew's back. She bites him on the ear and punches him hard in the face. Drew groans and slams Mila on the floor. I manage to catch her before it happens.

Princeton's POV:

My heart skipped beats when i heard her voice, But anger fills me when I hear screams, slapping and a little girl crying.

Everyone looks at me, I look at me phone and see that My phone was on speaker. Somi burst out in tears,. Mel runs out the room and come back with a gun.. "I'm saving my cousin. Fuck yall." She snaps and run off the bus.

I run after Mel, well catch up with her. Follwed by everyone esle. Even Alex.

*

We pull up at this house. I jump out the car and run as fast as I can to the door. Its broken down. I run upstairs to the screaming. I see Livi on the ground, coughing up blood. A little girl crying and hold Livi's hand. Thats the only two I see.

I rush to Livi's side. "Mommy!!!" The little girl says. "Mila baby..." Livi says, her voice is weak. Mila looks at me. I gasp. She looks excastly like me. Olivia wasn't telling a lie. It was the truth.

My daughter. Mila coughs and rubs her face. I see a red mark on her face. And I cut under her eye. Mila tears up and looks at Livi. "Mami Te Amo." She says.

"I love you too baby." Livi says. She weak smiles. She looks at me. "Mila this is your father..........Jacob....don't hurt her......." Livi says. She blacks out and faints. Everyone rushes to Livi. Mila screams and runs to Livi. I grab Mila and hold her.

"MOOMIE!!!!!!!!" Mila screams. Kiki calls 911. All of the girls are right by Livi's side. I hold Mila tightly in my arms.

~

"Only 2 can come." A lady says. I look at everyone. They nod and let me and Mila go in the trunk. I hold Mila and try my best to hold in my tears.

I might lose the girl, i've been praying to be with. the love of my life and my daughter. If i played by the rules and stop being a dumb ass, Livi wouldn't be going through this shit. I hate myself for this.

"Prince...?" Livi says. I look at her and grab her hand.

"I'm right here baby." I say. Livi blinks and stares me hard in the eyes. Her eyes are Grey/Hazel. Call me cheesy if you want but,

She's the most beautiful lady i ever seen.

"Prince.........what did you just call me." She says, her voice breaking up. I caressed her face.

"I called you Baby....Olivia...I'm still in love with you." I say. Livi smiles alittle. She whispers.

"I wish i could say the same." Her eyes starts closing. Mila grips my hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone has the looks of Sad, Regret, pain, And mostly Guilt. I hold Mila in my arms. Not wanting to let her go. If Livi dies, Mila is the only thing I can have.. The only one i will be able to live for.

LIvi's POV:

(IN LIVI"S DREAM)

I awake and see myself surrounded in dark....nothing but dark. "Finally, your awake!" A voice says. I look up and see Mila. "A'Mila....where am I?" I ask.

Mila sighs. "Your in your heart. Mom." She says. I stand up. Mila's hieght stops at my waist. I look at her face. She has Dark Brown hair with Blond highlights. The highlights are real hair color. Her eyes are Purple/Dark brown. Skin tone is my color. Has Princeton's nose......Lips.....

"What do you mean.."In Your heart"?" I asks. Mila shakes her head. "Your heart Mom. You know what your heart is." She says.

"Yep your Princeton's daughter...You have his smart mouth." I say. Mila smiles, revealing her Green braces. Dimples pop out her of cheeks.

"AM I.....dead?" I ask. Mila shakes her head.

"No not dead.........Uncouicus yes...but not dead." She says. I sigh in relief. "Thank god." I say.

"Olivia?" I hear another familiar voice. I turn around and see My ex- Araon. The one that passed away. I tear up. "Araon?" I asks.

Araon smiles at me. Light finally appears. A brige ? (Picture on the side) "I've missed you so much..." Aroan whispers. I walk to him and hold his face. Aroan grabs my waist. "Why did you leave me?" I ask.

Aroan sighs. "I was gonna come back...but I ended up getting into a car crash......And falling into a river." He says. I let the tears fall.

"Don't cry Livi. I'm your Angel baby. I'ma have your back. Your hear me?" He says. I nod. I can't take it anymore. I smash my lips into Aroans. He kisses me back. I pull him closer. I hear a groan.

"YO dead man, Get yo lips off My Mom's mouth!"  Mila yells. Aroan chuckles and pulls away. He shakes his head and stares at me. 

"You've gotten so much more beautiful." He says. I smile. Mila gags. I look at Mila. She innocent smiles. I turn back to Aroan.

"I have to go now....I love you Olivia." He says. I shake my head and grab his hand. But All, i catch is air. Mila walks up to me. "Mom? Are you Gucci?" She asks. I look at her and nod. I throw my arms around her and hug her.

"How old are you?" I ask as i pull away. MIla smiles. "I'm 7 now Moma." She says. I lean to her face. I kiss her on the cheek.

"Mom.........You have to go..." She says. I pull away and shake my head. "No..I don't wanna. I wanna stay here."

"MOm I'm your gaurdian. You can talk to me anytime in your dreams. Just remember...Keep Voliet away from Prince and You." She says. I shake my head.

"Who?"

"The one that will try to break you two apart. Trust me Moma."

"Okay I trust you."

Mila smiles and waves. "Bye Mom." She says and disapears. I turn to the ladder ifront of me and walk up the ladder.

Princeton's POV:

I sit in the room, with Mila on my lap. She looks up at me. "Daddy? Can you sing for me?" She asks. I nod and think of a song.

need you boo, (oh)
I gotta see you boo (hey)
And there're hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

Hey! Little mama,
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot..little figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And..
Oh, little cutie
When..you talk to me
I swear..the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you are mine
You are one of a kind and..

You mean to me
What I mean to you and..
Together baby,
There is nothing we won't do
'cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And..

Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of their life who feels..
What I feel when I'm

With you [x5]
Girl..
With you [x5]

Oh girl!
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left then,
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,
Hey! Little shawty,
Say you care for me,
You know I care for you,
You know...that I'll be true,
You know that I won't lie,
You know that I would try,
To be your everything..yeah..

'cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And..

With you [x5]
Oh..
With you [x5]
Yeah Heh..

And I..
Will never try to deny,
that you're my whole life,
'cause if you ever let me go,
I would die..
So I won't front,
I don't need another woman,
I just need your all and nothing,
'cause if I got that,
Then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best part of my day

I need you boo,
I gotta see you boo
And there're hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]
Woo Oh.. Yeah
They need it boo,
They gotta see their boo,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight,
Hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

With you [x5]
Girl..
With you [x5]

And with that...There opens My Angel The Love of my life.

"Princeton?" She whispers.

_____________________________________________________________

Awwwwwww & dang, its only the 4th chapter and I have Major drama.

SWHAAAAGGGG!!!!! LMAO!

Questions:

Is Livi gonna let Prince & Mila be together ?

Who is Volet ?

Doesn't the older version of mila has Princeton's smart mouth ?

Drama drama drama, And I just had to leave a HUGE cliffy. HAHAHAAHAHA! I love yall. Lol.

Shout out to  @Cathy_Mindless

@Dshanea

@Itss_Nataliee_143

16 Votes and 9 comments. Not posting til then.

~

OreosVSTaco=????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
99 30 11
One man missed his chance, Another broke her heart The first shattered her soul. Will the last be able to handle it all? Heather is a 28-year old sin...
415K 8.6K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...
70.3K 1.3K 40
"Who did that to her"joey asked Selena "Umm it's not my place to say"she said after Rosie ran out when my manger Selena whispered in my ear that th...