I think I love you (Fremione...

By VoldemortOutBxtches

This story takes place right after the war. Voldemort was defeated and many innocent people have lost their l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel!
Story shoutout

Chapter 35

3K 119 63
By VoldemortOutBxtches

Chapter 35

*HARRY AND RON WHEN THEY SNUCK OFF TO THE FOREST*

"Shhh." Harry said to Ron as he stepped on a twig, causing it to snap in half under his feet.
There were still noises coming from the death eaters and the others fighting. "Harry, I feel guilty for leaving them."

"We have to save Ginny." He said. "And try and break the stones." They proceeded into the Forest, going deeper and deeper until they couldn't hear the fighting.

Soon, they heard voices whispering. "We both have to stay!" Beatrice's cold voice sneered.

Harry and Ron hid behind some bushes and could just make out two other faces. A dark skinned girl who looked very young and a blonde haired old man.

"What about the fight?" The old man asked. Beatrice sighed. "Our orders were to stay and guard the stone and the ginger girl!"

"But-"

"ENOUGH!" She said. All of a sudden, through the dark trees, a sliver snake came slithering towards the death eaters. It was a patronous. "I killed Narcissa but couldn't get any more. I sent the ginger and Draco inside to kill any one in the castle." Lucius Malfoy's voice said from the patronous.

"He- he killed Narcissa?" Beatrice stammered, looking at the patronous that slythered back into the bushes. Beatrice looked much, much younger then Bellatrix or Narcissa were,
she was probably in her early 20's, Harry thought.

"Harry, he killed his own wife!" Ron whispered into Harry's ear. "That means that nothing can stop him if he comes across the kids!" Ron said loudly.

Harry hit him on the arm to shush him. "I'm sorry Beatrice." The other girl said, putting a sympathetic look on her face and one hand on the black haired death eaters shoulder.

Beatrice wiped he tears away with the back of her hand. "It's fine. How's the ginger girl doing?" She asked the other two.

"She is still fidgeting in the ropes on the tree, she will soon be hung, or burnt." The old man said, rubbing his wrinkly hands together in excitement. Harry and Ron made some noise that sounded like a squeak and a gasp. Beatrice looked over towards them, her eyes squinted. Harry and Ron held their breaths and went very tense.

"What is it?" The black girl asked.

"I- it's nothing." Beatrice said, shrugging to the two but every now and then she would cast curios glances to the bush which hid Harry and Ron.

"Well, 10 minutes 'till he's back." The blonde haired man said, checking his gold pocket watch.

"Yeah," Beatrice said, and she looked back to the bush that Harry and Ron were at. "You two go look after the red head, I'll um, I'll be here keeping an eye on the stone." The girl and the man nodded and walked deeper into the Forest were Ginny must be. Beatrice waited a minute for them to be gone and then started walking toward he bush in front of Ton and Harry.

The two boys pulled out there wands but were too late, Beatrice whispered "expelliarmus." She grabbed hold of their wands and pontes her own back at them.

"Show yourselfs!" Harry looked to Ron and Ron looked to Harry. Their eyes wide. The two boys nodded to each other and stood up, facing the young death eater.

"What is the meaning of you being here?" She asked, her wand switching from being pointed to Ron then to Harry. The other two wands in her left hand.

"We um, came to save my wife." Harry mumbled. Beatrice narrowed her eyes. "And, and destroy the stones." Beatrice lowered her wand and then tossed Harry's wand back to Harry and Ron's wand back to Ron.

The boys caught their wands, surprised. "I'm switching sides." Beatrice said. Ron and Harry looked to each other.

"Really?" Ron asked her, she nodded. "Uh, why?"

"Because, Lucius killed my sister. I never wanted to be a death eater you know. My parents forced me." She said. Harry and Ron had no idea that Bellatrix, Beatrice and Narcisis were all sisters.

"Now, let's destroy that stone." Beatrice said, she lead the way to a stump that had the three stones on it. Gold, Silver, and bronze.

"How are we supposed to destroy them?" Ron asked. Beatrice pursed her lips then looked to Ron.

"I-I don't know." She said, sounding defeated.

"Um maybe we can try a few spells?" Harry asked. The two nodded.

"Wait Harry, what about Ginny?" Ron asked. Harry turned to Beatrice who was only three inches taller than him.

"We will save her."

"But, they said they would soon hang her! What if they are doing that now and-"

"No. They will wait for my command. Now, c'mon and let's try to destroy these stones!"

They tried many spells but nothing worked. Just then someone shouted from behind them. "BEATRICE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The black girl shouted, her wand pointed at Beatrice. The old man was right behind her, pointing his wand at Harry.

Ron began to speak, his voice nervous and shaky. "We were just uh-we were uh-"

"STUPEFY!" Harry and Beatrice yelled together at the two death eaters. They were thrown back into a large tree and then fell unconscious on the floor.

"We have to get Ginny." Harry said.

"The red head?" Asked Beatrice. Ron and Harry nodded. "I'll lead the way." She said and started walking towards where the two death eaters came from.

There in a tree was Ginny. She was tied up onto a large tree branch that was twice the width of her. She had a gag in her mouth and had her eyes wide. When she spotted Ron and Harry she began to shriek of glee.

"GINNY!" The boys called happily. They pulled their wands out and undid her ropes then levitated her down to the ground.

She jumped on Harry and hugged him and kissed him and them hugged Ron. When Ginny pulled away, she looked at Beatrice and frowned.

"What's she doing?" Ginny asked.

"She's on our side and Narcissa was killed."

"What?!" Ginny shrieked. "Who--?"

"Lucius." Beatrice said sadly, fighting back her tears. "Let's go."

"How much longer 'till he comes back?" Ron asked.

"3 Minutes!!" Harry exclaimed in fear as he looked at his watch.

"We need to continue to try and destroy the stones! Can't we just break them apart?" Ron asked. Beatrice shook her head.

"No. Once we started the process, they can not be physically or magically moved. The process takes an hour and once the hour is up, the stones can be separated from each other." They ran back to where the stones were and the two death eaters who were stunned, were now no where to be seen.

"Uh, guys... Where are the death eaters?" Ron asked.

"Um-"

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Someone shouted and hit a tree right next to Beatrice's head.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Ginny said, aiming at the dark girl. It missed her by inches.

The blonde death started shooting killing curse after killing curse, soon enough, the dark haired girl joined in.

"Come on!" Beatrice yelled. The four ran away from the death eaters, dodging the killing curses.

Just as they had made it out of the Forest, they realised the two death eaters were done chasing them and were no where to be seen. Then, a voice echoed across everywhere, high pitched and cold. "I am back. Stronger than before. Better than before. Deadlier then before. I seek to kill everyone who doubted me, and I will succeed."

Ron looked to Harry, Harry looked to Ron, Beatrice looked to Ron. Next thing the girl Death eater was running out of the Forest, still trying to kill them. "RUN!!!" Beatrice yelled.

The group of four ran up to the castle as fast as they could. They realised that it was surrounded by death eaters but luckily the death eaters hadn't noticed them. Then there was a noise. More like a voice.

"Over here!" The four turned to see Charlie and Bill behind a tree, motioning for them to follow them. They did so and were lead to an entrance in the castle that wasn't blocked.

"Quick!"

"We lost the death eater." Ginny gasped as she grabbed her side. Ron was bent over panting, Beatrice was fanning herself and Harry was stretching.

When Ginny stood up straight, she was bombarded by hugs from her two eldest brothers. "Woah guys." She said, slightly laughing.

"What's going on?" Harry asked once he was done stretching.

"Fred's on our side!!" Charlie said. "And I think him and Hermione are back together."

"Oh." Ron said. He loved Hermione but she was happier with Fred. He had to let them be together. "Okay." He said, choking on his tears.
"So is Beatrice here." Ron said pointing to Beatrice who was awkwardly standing there, amongst the Weasley's and Harry.

"Hmm." Bill said, circling around Beatrice, studying her.

"I'm sorry for what I did!" She cried. "I didn't want to but Bellatrix made us and then Narcissa made me and then she switched sides but Lucius made me stay!"

"Okay, Draco's with us too." Charlie said.

"Draco Malfoy?" Ron asked in disbelief. Charlie nodded.

"Says he's sick of his father and all. Now, let's go, we are fighting! Ginny, Harry, Ron, Beatrice, you lot go and guard the fourth floor." Charlie said, they nodded and ran off to the fourth floor.

A/N k so can I get a total of 180 votes and 162 comments? thanks :) btw I have written chapter 40 and spoiler alert but I cried.

Below I'm going to list some other stories of mine and give you the descriptions and sorry but i SUCK at descriptions !

'You Said You Would Never Leave Me' is a Fremione story. It takes place right after Fred's death and flashes back to how they met. Will Hermione ever be able to love any one again? How will this impact George's life?

___________________________________

'Falling For Fred (A Fred Weasley Love Story)'
Mimsy Brown is a muggle born who comes from a poor family in Hawaii. One summer day, she gets a letter from an owl telling her she is a wizard. Her mother doesn't believe in her or magic but is proved wrong when a certain game keeper comes to get her. She meets some nice friends; the Weasley twins, Lee Jordan and others, and finds herself fitting in perfectly at Hogwarts. She has two problems though ;the Slytherins are always trying to pick fights with her and the potion master is always eying her up. Does Mimsy have a secret that not even she knows? A secret that only Snape and a few others know? And will one of her friends become more than just a friend? Read and find out. Sorry for the crappy description

__________________________________

'Harry Potter Faceboook Chats' a bunch of funny hp chats some are made up by me, others aren't.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Charlee B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 751 62
Things that Audra cares about: Fred. George. Her potions. Her dog. Her two other best friends, Clary and Emmeline, who are completely in love wit...
767K 19.5K 45
[FIRST INSTALMENT] Fred Weasley is known as the joker and one half of a twin. His dazzling good looks, gorgeous blue eyes which contrast perfectly w...
182 7 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...
57.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...