Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

35

9.3K 259 18
By stylesrunsme

"Are you awake? Louis asked. His voice this early in the morning makes my head throb.

Nonetheless, I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching my limbs."Yes."

I look up to see Louis holding a cup of tea, smiling down at me.

"Were going to get some things done today." He smiled. "Get up and dress casually." Louis says, turning around to set his mug of tea down on a table. "Don't forget we've got a party to attend to tonight."

I nod, sighing and getting off his comfortable bed. I leave his room without a sound and enter the bedroom I was first put in.

I go to the bathroom first, to wash my hair, face and everything. After taking care of my hygiene and putting my hair in a ponytail, I walk over to the bedroom dresser and pull out a drawer. I take out a pair of long black leggings and then I grab a tank top and a hoodie. I zip the hoodie all the way up and I even pull it down some so that it covers what I don't want Louis to see.

I make my way down the stairs and huff.

I don't want this to be my new life.

I go to the kitchen, deciding that I really should eat this morning. I go to the pantry and grab some graham crackers and then I go to the fridge and grab a carton of milk. When I turn around to place the carton on the table, I bump into Louis.

He's smirking, holding his large mug with one hand. He looks down at it like he's trying to cover a blush. "So you've decided to eat?" He asks, slowly looking up at me.

"I'm hungry," I argue. I move around Louis and put the carton of milk on the table.

"I would guess so. I'm just happy you're eating is all." Louis says turning around and exiting the kitchen.

"Why have you asked me to change when you're still in your pajamas?" I ask him as I take a seat on a stool.

"I'm going to change, geez. Just want me out of these clothes don't you?"

I don't look up to him as I pour a glass of milk. "I'm just wondering is all," I say annoyed.

"Okay princess, I'll go change then. I'll be down soon... don't miss me." Louis says, placing his tea on the table and then jogging to the stairs.

I sigh loudly, continuing to eat my cracker.

I need to figure out a way to see Harry.

<HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW>

I shook my head, clenched and unclenched my fist. The first step into getting Gisele back will have to be by me getting to my home to sort things out, eat properly, sleep properly so I can get back into shape physically and mentally. If I want to get her back I've got to be ready. I'm not going to take my time with the whole process - I want her back as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the first step involves me getting in a vehicle and sitting beside some unwanted girl, in order to get to my house.

Hesitantly, I walk toward the vehicle. It's a short, black, limo with tinted windows. When I finally reach the door, I put my hand to the handle and open it. I'm ready to hop in but then Tama reaches out for the interior door handle, "other side," she smiles, wanting to shut the door.

I widen my eyes, she's already going to start? "Move," I snap.

Tama smiles with her natural peach lips. "Okay," she shrugs.

I huff, shaking my head. How in the hell am I going to get rid of her?

"Where too?" The driver asks, turning around to face me.

After spending so much time with Covetous, where in the bloody hell do you think I want to go? "To my house, that's where!" I shout.

"Of course" the driver nods, turning to the steering wheel and driving off. Where the hell is Steve? Where the hell is Leah?

"So..." Tama says, interrupting my train of thought. I look at her. She's wearing long, tight, pants and a skin tight, white tank top with a blue blazer. She brings her fingers to her lip and chin, slipping her index finger into her mouth and biting on it.

"If you got something to say, say it." I tell her, turning my head to look at the seat in front of me.

"Nothing then," she responds.

"Christ," I huff, bringing my hand to cover my face.

"What's wrong?" She questions and moves closer, placing her hands on my arms.

Without looking at her, I ask for her to remove her fingers off me.

"Why can't I touch you?" She asks, being difficult.

I take my hands off my face, "because I don't want you too."

"You know Harry... I'm not that bad. Why wouldn't you want this?"

"Stop the car!" I yell, hitting the seat in front of me. Tama quickly removed her hands and backed away, intimidated by my actions. "Stop this damn car!" I yell.

"What's wrong?" Tama asked as I stepped out of the car. I groaned loudly, curling my fingers and pacing around, kicking any pebbles or dirt on the ground with my shoes. What I endeared while being kept against my own will with Covetous wasn't hell because this is.

"Harry, get back in the car." Tama says, stepping out the vehicle and looking over at me.

I pull at my hair. Why does she think she can tell me what to do?

"Tama..." I mutter. "You little fu-" I say louder as I move over to where she stands. Once she sees that I am stomping toward her direction she widens her eyes and gets back in the limo, shutting her door.

"Open this door!" I yell. I grab onto the handle of her door and start to pull on it. I'm unable to see her face due to the tints but I know the whiny brat is probably rejoicing that she's in the car and not in my hands. I knock on the driver's window. "Open her door!" I yell. And ta-da, I hear the doors unlock. I open Tama's door and I don't know why but the girl seems shocked that I was able to unlock it.

"Oh Tama," I smirk, putting my right knee on the couch of the limo as I reach to grab Tama by her hair. She screams asking me to let go."Now, now don't cry." I mock, watching Tama struggle to get my hands out of her hair. "Stop it, Tama." I say as she starts to wiggle her whole body to get my grip to loosen. We stand outside the vehicle now. "You're only making it worst for yourself." I say, pretending to yawn.

She finally gives up after a short amount of time and I cheer, "finally!" I tighten my fingers around her hair once more and pull slightly, my way of asking for her to start with whatever she's got to ask or say.

"What is it?" She spits, crossing her arms.

I turn my head to the side and chuckle. In a swift and silent motion I turn Tama around and push her into the closed door of the car. I put my lips to her right ear so she can hear everything I'm about to say, clearly.

"Listen to me carefully. We're going to get in the car and you're not going to speak another word, you're not going to touch me or look at me. We're going to get to my father's castle and I'll deal with you then."

I hear her gulp, "and what if I look at you? What if I can't help it?"

I push her harder into the door, I grab her throat with my right hand as my left pulls her head back by her hair. "Fucking control yourself." I say lastly, before removing my body from her and walking over to the other side of the car to sit back in my seat. "Get in," I tell her when she remains standing against the car door, stunned.

Once she's in the car I yell at the driver to "step on it!" And he smoothly starts to drive.

"How long till we get there?" I ask the driver. It only took Gisele and I a train and car ride to get here.

"A couple of hours Prince," the driver says, his voice shaky.

I nod and lay back on the seat. I use the recliner on my seat to push my seat further back so I'm in a resting position, oh the perks of being a Prince.

The car ride is silent and I smile happily that not a sound has peeped out the bitch beside me. "Why don't you put the radio on," I tell the driver.

After a long car ride, I'll admit I've rested well and used much time to fully prepare a speech for my father. I hate to feel this way, but I'm angry with him. Fuck yeah I'm angry with him. There is no excuse that I will let slide from him. He could've saved us! All though the deeds were done, I'm still going to give him an earful.

It's about late afternoon when we arrive to the castle, I don't question how long the ride is or any of that. I get out the car and walk fast to the doors of my home.

"Desmond!" I yell, pacing through people.

There is an ache in my heart as I walk through the halls, It's been so long since I've been here. Not that I regret going away with Gisele, but this is my childhood home, where I grew up with my father and after coming back from Covetous, I feel emotional right now. Sort of sensitive.

I see a maid walk by and I grab her by her shirt as she tries to get away from me. "Where's my father?" I ask her.

She stutters explaining to me how he's gone to a meeting.

"Bloody hell," I sigh, frustrated. I let go of the girl's shirt and she runs away. I drag my hand down my face.

"What are we to do now?" Tama asks, slowly coming to my side.

I groan, Tama is a problem. She's a big problem that I was hoping my dad would help me solve. On second thought...

"Cynthia! (sin-th-ee-uh)" I call. "Help me find Cynthia," I glare at Tama.

She nods, turning around and asking a maid where Cynthia is. The maid turns to me, "Cynthia is in the kitchen, Prince Harry."

"Bring her to me."

Steadily, Tama walks over to me, "who's Cynthia?"

"Someone whom you're going to spend a lot of time with." I tell her, honestly.

"What?" She asks, angry. "I don't want to spend time with Cynthia, I want to spend time with you!"

"I'm afraid you haven't yet realized that I don't give a shit about what you want. Cynthia! Where's Cynthia?" I shout, moving around to find her.

"I'm here, Prince Harry!" Cynthia shouts, running over to me.

"Thank goodness! Cynthia, darling..." I say, slowly moving to her, I put my hands on her shoulders. Looking down at her, I stare deep into her captivating blue eyes, ignoring Tama's eye rolling and name calling at Cynthia. "Would you take Tama to that special room..." I ask her, hoping she remembers what I'm talking about.

My father hired Cynthia's mom to become a maid a long time ago and at the time her mother was pregnant with her and my father so kindly let her take care of Cynthia here. So let me tell ya, we spent a lot of time together. She's like that evil little sister that no one wants. The girl is only a teenager now but when she was around ten or eleven she actually used to help me get rid of girls who stayed around for too long. She liked to put hair dye in shampoo, hide their clothing, shave their legs while they were asleep. She's an evil mastermind.

She's exactly what I need.

"That one, room?" Cynthia asks, glaring at Tama.

I nod at her while she smiles bright. "Come with me, Tama." She says, suddenly so happy. "You're so pretty!" She says, grabbing Tama's hand and walking away from me. I hear Tama ask what's going on and I glance at her to see her actually struggle to get out of Cynthia's grip. I don't know how my little wicked Cynthia does it, but soon enough Tama's irritating voice fades.

Now, I have a piece of mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
17.2K 342 45
"Because if you cheating on her will make her taste all of the sufferings I've been through, then I would be glad." I said then turned around to walk...
341K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
6.4K 240 19
"Zayn please." She sobbed. I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry. "Please, leave me alone." She...