Journey To Agartha

By RoyalFamily_King

Lorietta's normal life would turn into a dashing-weird-flying and uhh immortal journey to once a myth to real... More

READ THIS.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 8

35 0 0
By RoyalFamily_King

Chapter 8

Awkward stares were lingered on me. Without the successors, I won't get entertained.

"So....Lorietta Augustine." Victor stated.

Zeus's loud thunders were heard from outside. I can't help but to frown. He doesn't like the guy, perhaps.

"I don't like your tone, Ellenoise." Zeus stated formally while he sipped on his drink without breaking the eye contact between him and Victor.

"Calm down, Maximilian. We come here in peace." The other guy said. Naka ngisi siya habang naka tingin sa akin at sandaling bumaling kay Zeus.

Magkatabi kami sa upuan. The left side of the table were occupied by the successors. Sa gitna ng mahabang lamesa ay si
Maximo na tahimik na nakikinig sa amin. He even looked at me intently.

The right side of the table were occupied by the visitors. I don't know if they're really visitors. Since, mukhang matagal na kilala sila ng mga successor. Sa mga bisita ay ang kilala ko lang ay si Victor. He's a vampire, right? So I assume, the three others are vampires as well.

Victor has this innocent features around him. Kaya nga nalinlang ako kanina. Kamuntikan pa akong maging tanghalian! If only I knew! The guy in the middle looks asian. He got chingky eyes and the nose and the lips were the same as Victor.

"Tell that to Ellenoise who attacked my woman earlier." Zeus added.

The other guy is blonde. He looks vivid and rough. Siya yung lalapit palang, tatakbo ka na agad. He has that vibe around him. The last guy was timid and quiet. His hair was topknot. Iyon lang ang maidedepina ko tungkol sa kaniya, since, he's quiet.

"We owe your woman an apologize. We just aren't informed about your imprinting on some girl." The blonde guy said.

"That's for you to know, Kazalen." It was Persephone.

So, Kazalen is the name huh?

The blonde, which is Kazalen just smiled at Persephone.

"What brings you here, Kaza? Without informing us in any simple way. I doubt you're here for a play." Ani Maximo at eleganteng hiniwa ang parte ng manok mula sa kaniyang plato.

I looked at the others. They were chitchatting silently.

"You should eat more." I heard Zeus whispered behind me.

I blinked fast. He is just too close. "I-Yes. I forgot about it."

Persephone glances at us, but I know that stare. She's definitely hiding a giggle. Lorcan glanced at me and he just sipped on his wine glass. He looked at the visitors with so much boredom seen on his eyes. Really, Lorcan.

"Why is she still a human?." Tanong ni Victor.

It took seconds before Zeus answered. "We can't do the oration without Eclipse. You are a vampire, you should atleast know that."

I heard the quiet guy from their group chuckled on Zeus's statements. The eclipse? Wait, what oration? Are they gonna witched me!?

"The eclipse won't help you." The quiet guy said.

"What are you saying?." The asian guy asked him. I turned my head on Zeus and he was glaring at Victor, whom, glaring at him too.

Quit it, Zeus. And with that he looked at me, his eyes rested on me and it was now soft. He sighed before looking at the quiet guy.

"What are you implying, Frances?." He asked. Ohh, so he is Frances.

Victor Ellennoise. Kazalen. Frances. I need to know the asian guys name.

"You got her in Eclipse. Doesn't mean you can kill her during the eclipse." He bluntly added. Frances.

My eyes widen. Kill? As in dead? Are they gonna kill me? I withdraw on my spoon and fork and strangely looked at the successors. When my eyes had stopped at Zeus, I felt a sudden dizziness.

No. Not now!

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I tried to control it with my own mind. I don't know how I did that but when I opened my eyes, Zeus was already lying on the ground, looking at me confused.

How...

"Lo-Lori...." Remus unbelievably stood up and tries to get a hold at Zeus who just rejected his offer.

"I-I..." I was shocked, too. I looked at my own hands. It wasn't my hand! It was my mind! I don't know.

Maximo stood up and observed the situation. He didn't panicked though, unlike Connor and Ulysses who screamed like a girl when they said that Zeus just flied from his chair.

"Dude, he just flied! Because of Lorietta!." Ulysses screamed.

Connor slapped his head. "He didn't fly, he was just shoved, you idiot. You make it sound like Lorietta was the prophecy."

I looked at them confused, at the same time Maximo hushed them. He quickly called for the roayl guard to assist Zeus but he raised his left hand stopping the guards to come over.

"I'm fine." He plainly said before getting up.

I backed away. He looked at me pure intensity from his eyes.

"She's still a human, right?." I heard Victor asked.

This is just so weird.

"Hashima, can you visualize what is happening?." Kazalen asked the asian guy. Frances calmly stood uo and wiped his mouth with clean cloth.

"I can't. My visions not working, brother." Hashima answered.

Frances looked at me and the he grinned. He then looked at the successors before stopping at Zeus.

"Correction. You won't get to kill her. SHE will kill you." Frances stated and starts to walk away, leaving us confused and bothered.

Why would I kill them? They're strange and powerful immortals. I won't even have the chance to plan about the murder of this family.

Kill. Will they really kill me?

Can you hear me, Lorietta? He connected our mindlink which was I don't know how it was blocked.

Y-yes. Are you hurt? I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't know.

When I was about to walk near him, Lorcan stepped between us. Which made Zeus groaned.

"Go the hell away, Lorcan." Zeus hissed.

Lorcan didn't pay attention to his brothers deadly threat but instead he pointed at the large gate and scoffs.

"Can you give us some privacy first?." He politely asked.

Mag dadahilan pa sana ako ngunit pinangunahan ako ng hiya. I caused this family too much trouble since I came here. I guess, it's time for me to give them what they want...for now. I want an answer.

There are hundreds of questions that are roaming around my mind right now.

I nodded and took my jacket before walking away. I didn't look back but Zeus reconnects again our mind link.

I'll see you later. I'll have Abel for your assistance. He said and the link went shutdown.

My eyes were heavy while I'm walking my way outside the gate. I wore my jacket above my head so the guards will let me out. Some of them were going to ask why am I like this but I just ran away.

Tears pooled in my eyes. I don't know. I'm just suddenly depressed. I am not compatible in this world. I cannot fit. Im no part of this society. I'm a human. I, atleast belongs to crime amd corroution, cars and technology, no flying horses or such.

Sumingit ako sa isang kumpol ng tao para makaupo. I sat down the benches silently.

May mga nagtututugtugan at may mga naghihiyawan. Now, I understand, this, the outside of the mansion looks familiar. Kung ang mansyon ay ang mga elegante at mga matataas ang posisyon dito sa Agartha, dito naman sa labas ay mga simpleng mamamayan lang.

I looked around and saw some performers playing fire with their hands.

Aliw na aliw ang mga manunuod at panay ang hiyaw t'wing may gagawing kakaiba ang mga manlalaro sa apoy. Napapikit ako while facing them. A vision of those performers and their hands being burned crossed my mind.

Mabilis akong napadilat at nanlaki ang mga mata na napatingin sa kanila. Inaabangan kung mangyayari nga iyon o gawa gawa lang ng malikot kong utak.

But suddenly, everyone was shocked when the fire was caught between their hands. Pero dahil mukhang propesyonal sila sa alrangang ito ay mabilis iyong naagapan. I was too scared. Hindi dahil sa nangyari sa kanila ngunit dahil sa mga wirdong bagay na nangyayari, lately.

Mabilis akong tumayo at itinakip ang balabal na bitbit ko kanina pa sa aking ulo. I made my way towards the people of agartha. Sorts of glowing eyes were seen. Ano kaya ang mga abilidad ng mga taong ito?

Bukod sa mga magagandang mata, hindi rin biro ang kakisigan ng mga lalaki at ang kagandahan ng mga babae. Lahat dito ay magaganda at gwapo. Walang mas lamang. Siguro sa kapangyarihan oo, ang mga successors ang lamang.

Napadaan ako sa salamin at tumigil ako sa harapan nun. What is happening to me? Hindi ba pwedeng may lumabas nalang na pintuan pabalik sa taas? Pabalik sa Earth? Dahil hindi ako kasya dito. Masyado na ditong marami para sumiksik ako.

And my vision. The mind thing. Things are starting to get weird and creepy.

Face and conquer.

Napalingon agad ako sa likod ko sa biglaang nag salita. I looked around and noticed some familiar figure standing across me. Nadadaanan siya ng mga tao and It was obvious. The figure is looking at me.

Pero ang layo niya para marinig ko ang sinasabi niya.

You belong to me, Lorietta. I am your owner. Come. Come.

Like being hypnotized. Nang maglakad ang pigura ng taong iyon palayo ay sumunod lamang ako. My eyes never left his back dahil sa dami ng kasabayan naming maglakad, may posibilidad na mawala siya sa paningin ko.

I can feel my mind being empty and my eyes being heavy. Patuloy lang ang pagsunod ko sa kaniya.

Who...

I can't compose myself! May kumokontrol ng utak ko! I tried stopping my own track but my foot won't just do! Patuloy parin ang pagsunod nito. That's when I realized that I was being hypnotized by that figure! Who was that!

A loud siren filed my ears making me squirm. I lost the figure in the crowd and then an arm squeezed me.

"Let go!." I squirmed. Don't tell me, I'm gonna get kidnap now?

"Lorietta! This is Lorcan!." And with that I stopped squirming.

Hingal akong kumalma at humarap sa kaniya. He was wearing a gentleman robe and head dress. His eyes were glowing ngunit itinago niya agad ito. He grip on my wrist and pulled me somewhere.

That's when tears escaped from my eyes. I'm so tired. I don't want to be like this.

When we isolated ourselves behind a tree, he cup my face, which made me a bit shock. Lorcan showing affection?

"What's wrong? What happen to you, Lorietta? Did I offend you at some ways earlier?." He asked.

I shook my head and burried my face on his chest. Wala akong maramdaman na tibok ng puso. It was pure cold, unlike Zeus, whos warm. He caress my back and he hushed me.

I cried on his chest. I just wanna let this out. Gusto ko ng bumalik sa dati kong buhay, kung saan hindi ako pinapansin ng mga tao. Kung saan norma, akong nakakagalaw. Na kahit hindi ako close sa pamilya ko kasama ko parin sila.

I miss you, mum, dad, grams.

"I'm sorry, Lorietta, I'm sorry. Forgive me." He said and raised my chin.

He wiped my tears away and something shined behind us. I looked at those and was hushed when I saw fireflies flocking over us. They were giving us light. I smiled a bit.

"You like it?." Ani Lorcan.

Para akong baliw na tumango habang tumatawa. There is something about fireflies that gives me good vibes.

"We should go inside now before Zeus wakes up." Ani Lorcan.

I tried to guide the fireflies towards my fingers again. "He wouldn't know, Lorcan."

"He would. He imprinted on you. He knows your presence." And with that, I sighed.

He offered his hand to me. I put my hand on me but when he was about to pull it, I backed away. I looked at him.

"Are you gonna kill me? Why are you keeping me inside, Lorcan?." I asked him.

He sighed. "I don't know. I can't answer your questions for now."

Reality hits me that something is up here. That if I stay, it'll benefit them all. Besides, if I'm still a human, I can go back to Earth. It was my place, after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 1 30
Two hearts collides to form beautiful and strong heart; a bond which is lighter like a helium but stronger like diamond even though it's made of glas...
93.1K 5K 48
Have you ever wondered if you were far greater than how you appear to be? Have you ever wondered if there was a different life waiting for you? A lif...
507 32 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
462 76 11
Everything happened so fast after that night, from taking shelter under a stranger to being engaged to another stranger. She soon became a girl who h...