тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

Part 4: Her

217 13 4
By StarrySky0508

45- Heidi's Influence

Taehyung

Here I am, standing by Heidi's bed invisibly. Heidi, on the other hand, lies peacefully with her eyes close, silhouette is drawn by her long eyelashes as the warm sunlight shines on her. Reflexively, I block the light with my own body, my wings are unfolded, forming a larger shadow across the room.

Soon, the handle of the door moves and that's when Heidi's parents enter the cold, dead room with sorrow. Indeed, her father is a Chinese while her mother is an Indian, both of their faces are painted with wrinkles of age, the sign of aging. "Dee-ah," her mother calls softly. "We've bought you your favourite dinner." She says, holding back her tears.

Recalling back to the moment that I'd treated Heidi with her favourite Western food, streams of memories which I will never forget are now flowing through my sorrowful mind, stinging my eyes. Not long after, gloomy rain clouds start to cover the sunlight as I wipe my tears away wearily, thinking that the formation of the clouds might be because of me, naively.

However, someone knocks on the door, sending all of our attentions towards the entrance of this room. "I'll go get the door." Heidi's mother mutters while she walks away from her seat. Not knowing why, my natural instinct tells me to hide as alertness is rising up the arousal of adrenaline in my body. By the time I've found a dark place to hide in, Heidi's mother has already opened the door, letting the door knocker in. My eyes are round in shock as the person who is walking in is-

"Park Bogum?" My lips shape his name while breathing it out shakily. "What is he doing here?" Clamping my hand onto my mouth, my whole mind is shocked and intrigued by the overwhelming surprise displayed in front of my own eyes.

"Heidi's appa, Heidi's eomma." He greets in Malaysian Chinese's way as Heidi's parents nod and smile at him cordially. "I've come to visit again." Bogum then bows at both of them politely like a perfect boyfriend imagined by every parent in this world. I watch as the three of them starts chatting about college and life like how normal people do. I wonder since when does Bogum starts to introduce himself to Heidi's parents as her boyfriend, well, technically her husband already. Bogum takes a glance at Heidi's body on the bed, sighing, "I wish Heidi wakes up soon." He reaches out for Heidi's forehead and brushes some of her hair behind her ear gently, carassing her cheek in his large hand.

At the same time, Heidi's parents watch as he starts talking to the girl which both of us have treasured the most. "Honey, I think we should give them some spaces." The girl's mother suggests and her husband agrees. After bidding goodbye with Bogum, they leave the place.

I stay still under the shade as Bogum sigh, moving his hand away from Heidi's cheek. "You can come out already." As I'm wondering who the person is Bogum talking to, his sideway glance at me has made me realise the answer. Shit, he's found me. He knows that I'm here all along.

I clear my throat while revealing myself out from the dark corner, not dare to look at Bogum at the same time. I bet he's going to kill me then, because I'm still keeping in touch with his wife, ignoring his warnings. By the time I've reached Heidi's bedside, my eyes are on Bogum his are on me. He walks away from the opposite side of the bed and head towards me, making me can't help but backing away while he's nearing.

What I'm thinking is that he'll punch me in the face, or kick me hard on my abs. Instead, he pulls me into a tight hug, confusing my feelings on his next move. "Gomawo(Thank you) for giving me the chance to marry Heidi." He says under his breath as his hand pats my back. "Both of us are having a happy life right now." Upon hearing this, my feeling is complex as it's mixed by relief but also, sadness.

A bitter taste rises at the back of my throat when my chest hurts so bad. I can barely feel my heartbeat as all my hope on Heidi has almost scattered into pieces and vanished like how steams do when they spread throughout the air. "Jotda(Good)," I utter bitterly when Bogum breaks the embrace.

"Chinggu(Friend)," he says. "I have something to tell you." He looks excited just like the past, when both of us were about to travel to the large field and take pictures by the cliff. However, there are also mysterious features appeared on his handsome face. "Come out now, Heidi. Your best friend is here." He says excitedly when another person who I can barely recognise shows up beside Bogum.

The first impression of the girl for me is that she's not Heidi, but she wears my Heidi's name. There are obvious eye shadows circling around her brown orbs. In addition, her usually red lips have turned... black. Her skin has become fairer than last time I've seen her that sparkling in her wedding dress. She jerks her head to the side and a sideways look is casted at me. "Tae." Her cold call makes me shudder because not only sensing the oddness dominating her by now, her dark brown eyes have also shrunk to a small black dot when her lips shape my name.

I force out my signature smile at her and call back, "Heidi-goma." Instead of chuckling back as usual, only a light smile is formed on Heidi's dull and solemn face. "How have you been?" She blinks, unlike a typical teenage girl but like a Queen. Her now-longer eyelashes flutter like butterfly wings when she does that.

And her dress too. All black. Long until the hem touches the ground as she walks elegantly like a Goddess, unlike how she'd used to be when she smiled, even laughed a lot. The Heidi in front of me now has entirely turned into another person, whom I would never recognise if it isn't because of Bogum's introduction on her. "Quite good. Bogummy had taken a really good care of me." I flinch after hearing her words, as if my head is being slammed by a brick. Nevertheless, I try to hide those expression behind my now-light smile.

"Come, Heidi." Bogum says as he offers his hand out. She obeys with a dark smile plastered on. By the time she has reached by Bogum's side, he says, "Now, spread your wings." Taking in a deep breath, Heidi closes her eyes before unfolding her black, raven wings. Such appearance has driven me to think of the pretty Maleficent as those wings are almost the same.

Heidi's dark chuckle feels the room, chasing all the light sources away from this room. Even the lamp above us bursts after several times of unstable flickering. "Do you like my new wings, Taetae?" Her orbs enlarge when they meet mine. My attention is drawn away when rumbling of thunder is audible through the window. Such a powerful force she has mustered right now.

"Yea, I like it." The overwhelming sadness has almost drowned me which I can find myself gasping heavily for oxygen.

"Now do it, Heidi." Bogum demands and she nods. Not only spreading her wings wide, she's also spread her arms on both sides together with her flatten palms. Pulses of blue and purple and white electricity starts to zap their way out from her fingers and toward the cold human body lying on the bed.

I wish to stop her, to stop the electricity from keep zapping around and abuse the human body, to stop Bogum from achiving the goal of whatever his plan is.

However, there are some sort of force field stopping me from budging a single muscle. Whenever I fight against it even to move a single finger, it hurts where I move it. The pain eventually furrows my eyebrows, curving them into wavy lines below my forehead as I can feel Heidi's stare at me. Her eyeballs shrink again when her lips quirk into a sinister smile, sending cold shivers down my spine. It's her who's doing it. She knows all along. Just like how Bogum has just done when he has recognised my appearance in this space.

"Hyung!" My brother, who I've almost forgotten his presence, shows up and pastes his palm on my right shoulder. Before Heidi manages to disappear into anything or whatever which is possible, my hands glow in blue as I can feel foreign energy comes boiling up all over my body. "Don't just stand there, save her!" Without hesitating, I spring forward in a speed which I can't explain and towards the girl I intend to save and then, placing both glowing palms on either side of her temples. 

The blue I used to love, the blue we used to share. I start chanting in my head, hoping that this could help bring my girl back. I hereby showing up, for your change of mind

"Andwue(No)!" I look at Bogum who looks shock and bewildered by this sudden change of incident, a victorious smirk can be seen on my face as I have waited long enough for this moment. "You can't do this! She will die because of you." 

Die, die, die...again? Such baby tricks won't fool me anymore. I will not trust you again, Park Bogum! 

Ignoring his "advices" and also Heidi's screech in extreme pain, I deepen the force on her head, trying to connect our minds together once again. "Heidi-goma," I call. "Remember the first place we've met each other?" Of course, my question has been answered by another deafening shriek from her but it doesn't matter. I'm going to inject more and more memories of us into her head, regardless of her pleas and wails that would stop me. "Remember I had once summoned the other BTS members into your room? That day, when Jiminie-hyung caught you, when Yoongi-hyung scared your guts out, when Jin-hyung asks for Panadols for his headache due to Yoongi-hyung's vampire bite? All of these and more, do you remember?" I can't stop bombarding her uncountable types of questions when my hands are still clamped on both sides of her temples.

Instead of getting all the effects I've expected, a low chuckle can be heard as Heidi stops squeezing her eyes shut but stare dead at me grimly. "Of course I remember. How could I forget these sweeeett memories of when I've spent with Taetae?" Her rhetorical question is a little scary and creepy.

"But wae(why)?" I ask. "Wae wae wae wae wae???!!!" Her low chuckle soon turns into another witch-like laugh and this leads me to think of Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad who had turned towards evil because of Joker. I stop pressing my palms on her temples but pulling her into my tight hug, ignoring her intention to choke me to death. "Heidi-goma..." My eyes start to fail me when they roll until only the whites are visible. "Saranghae (I love you)." 

By the time I fall into darkness, I can merely hear my brother's call for me to retreat but my body fails me. I collapse onto the ground and the pain because of the direct skin-to-ground contact, a little of my vision wakes up again and I manage to see Heidi's form disappears into a small electrical ball. After short minutes of floating in the air, the ball shrinks as it moves until it enters the mouth of the defenseless human body.

*Hey little stars, sorry for the little-bit-late update. So this is the theme of Part 4, Her. For some readers who always keep in touch with me or supporting, I wanna thank all of you again because of accompanying me until this part. Without you guys, there won't be Part 4 existing.

*So stay tune for the next chapter. Do leave a comment or pm me if you wanna say hi, or have any questions to ask. I encourage peer-reviews here, so feel free to tell me the mistake I've made unconsciously okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You Like Me By

Fanfiction

76 13 11
Throughout life's stresses we find ourselves alone a lot of time. We want someone to be there for us but when that someone comes we try to keep them...
20.7K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
3.9K 312 67
*Written 2021 - on going* The War A bad decisions can cause a lot of trouble. What if everything turns upside down and it feels like there is no hope...