My Husband's A Wife

By OurInnocentSin

About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son". More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 1/2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 8

61.2K 2K 1.5K
By OurInnocentSin

~Picture Above: Aaliyah Mall~

We sat in silence for the rest of the trip. Luna had fallen asleep on the way there, and knowing her habit, I was paranoid that she would start stripping off her clothes right there in the car.

Now, Enrico is pulling into the large and crowded parking lot. I look out the window and see we are going to the mall.

What do 'daily tasks' have to do with the mall?

We park in a sunny spot close to the mall's main entrance. 

Even though I know the inside of this car will feel stuffy later, I can't deny that I love warm, sunny places.
(A/N: I named you Summer for a reason.)

As we get out of the car and are walking past rows of cars towards the mall entrance, I feel quite awkward, as I've only been to a mall once. Additionally, it wasn't a huge mall like this.

"To Aaliyah Mall we go," Luna told me with a playful smile on her face.

"To Aaliyah Mall we go..." I repeat back to her quietly.

As we open the doors, a strong wave of cold air hits us. It reminds me of the first time I had went into the Roselyn Office building.

I look around, and...

...Woah.

(Didn't I say that in the Roselyn Office building too?)

There's a certain wave of ambience in this mall. I hear the distant sound of a fountain, hidden from view.

Green plants and vivid flowers are placed in various places as decoration, contrasting the blue interior. People are packed closely together, talking eagerly. Shopping bags are seen in nearly everyone's hands.

Far way, I can see a slanted glass elevator, taking people between the first and second story. Some visible portions of the mall were tinted a deep yellow instead of blue. I smelled a small trace of fresh food in the air.

Who knew a futuristic paradise was free and only eight miles away?

  I started to explore the mall in a hazy view, while I hear Luna muttering harshly. Something about 'arrangement choices not suiting the color scheme',
whatever the hell she's talking about.

Enrico seemed unimpressed but not annoyed in any way. He seemed to know exactly where we were supposed to go, and walked in a businesslike manner. His eyes remained forward and on no one else.

That is, until some hot dude started to walk in our direction.

He also had an informal suit on. In my opinion, he looked a bit like Zayn Malik.

I looked over at Enrico because his pace had slowed slightly, and it seems he's eye raping this dude. His eyes try to remain off his figure, but they helplessly flicker back to him in a lustful way.

My smirk at Enrico, which spread from one ear to another, caught both Enrico's and Luna's attention.

Luna just gave me a clueless stare (which was adorable, just to say).

Enrico got what I was smirking about and
cursed lowly, one hand on his temples.

Sorry Enrico. I am installed with the newest, updated Gaydar. Sucks for you.

Looking around makes me even more amazed that malls are for the public to wander through. This is going to be one of my new favorite places.

Luna has to drag me with her so I won't stop and gaze at the tall fountain.

We approach two white double doors reading 'Staff Only'. Enrico opens it and immediately goes inside, followed by Luna.

Staff Only?

Assuming they knew what they were doing, I timidly go in after them.

All the colors and hues displayed in the mall are gone here. The carpet is a boring blue.

It looks like a doctor's lobby.

Ugh.

Enrico pulls something out of his pocket and swipes it against the far door. It clicks, and Enrico steps inside. I can hear him greeting different people as the door closes.

Luna brushes her hand against the side of my face. "Stay here, understand?"

She slips into the other room as well and I am left here all alone.

What am I even needed for?

I've always been...

... useless.

About twenty minutes later, they both exit the room with a few other men I haven't seen before.

" ...Please identify yourself," a old man hesitantly requests. Silence fills the air.

Luna shifts uncomfortably. I'm not going to let her down. I will try to act as formal as possible.

"My name is Summer Montague. I am Mr. Roselyn's new fiancée. A pleasure to meet you, sir," I reply as swift as I can.

"Montague, you say?" He says with a hint of distaste.

"Yes sir," was my response.

He didn't say anything after that, and promptly left the room with others. The three of us trailed behind them.

We are back into the vibrant air of the mall.  I release a sigh.

"So Enrico, what were you doing all that time, if I may ask?"

Luna responds, to my surprise.

"Something with documents for mall renovations. After all, our company owns a thirty-five percent stake in mall sales."

What?!

You own a part of this beautiful place? I am sooo jealous.

...

"So, where do you wanna go?" Luna asks.

My face lights up. "We can go places here?"

"Yeah. We have about thirty minutes on our hands. What about the food court?'

"Ok!" I exclaim. I haven't had this much fun since the two days I got stuck in New York (which is quite another story).

We walk through the mazes of people. To left and to the right of me are numerous shops.
One was something about bath and work, but it smelled really good.
Another was named after Macy Gray. How nice.
There was even one where they make hot clothes with topics on them. I bet they get sales in the winter.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Enrico asks us.

I spot a stand reading "Bobalicious". Is that Bubble Tea?!

"Could I get Bubble Tea, please?!" I ask with excitement. I've always wanted to try bubble tea...

"I'll have some too," Luna adds on with a beam.

We get to the counter and I order regular milk tea. She orders coconut strawberry. Enrico orders nothing.

It takes a long time, but we are finally served our drinks. The milk tea tastes so creamy and good, and you get a burst of flavor when one of the boba things suddenly pop in your mouth.

I look at Luna and find her adorably cute. She has a look of surprise every time boba goes up the straw.

Enrico just looks at them with disgust. "Sorry in advance, but that looks like rabbit crap lying in milk."

I roll my eyes as I continue to drink the bubble tea.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!! Victoria's Secret is now having a bra giveaway event!"

Luna's head whips to the direction of the announcer on stage.

I can see why, considering that Luna likes to wear dark, sexy bras.

A considerably large crowd had already gathered around the platform.

I see a bunch of guys in the audience. (?)

"Let's go!" Luna tugs at Enrico's sleeve.

"Ugh, no. I hate looking at boobs," he replies before noticing I was once again smirking at him.

"Well, I love boobs, so you have to go," Luna replies.

Right there, I display the widest smile I ever will accomplish.

I think these two broke my Gaydar due to overload.

Then again, I look down at my B-cup breasts and wish them an eternal trip to hell. Even though I would be going anyway.

"What about... you?" The announcer points to the crowd.

She's pointing to Luna.

Her face pales a bit. Enrico gives her a warning glare not to go.

But she timidly makes her way out of the crowd and onto the stage.

"Thank you. Now you could be one of the androgynous models in our new lines. You are a young lady, correct?"

The announcer points the microphone to Luna. "I... am..."

Both Enrico and I hold our breaths.

We see Mr. Roselyn approaching the crowd.

He sees her on stage.

"I am a girl."

~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh no, oh no. He's not gonna be happy. *fetches popcorn*

Anyway, thanks for staying through those two plotless chapters!

By the way, if you like LGBT+ fluff, I just published the first story on my account. Fufufu...

I'll see you beauties later with a new update! ~*\ (>//w//<) /*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 28
It's a story about a billionaire whose ruthless and endless things like other Wattpad books but the twist is there's a girl whose a millionaire with...
4.1K 21 60
ENJOY THE RIDE!
179K 3.4K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
64.2K 2.1K 18
We were married yesterday and will divorce tomorrow because we didn't love each other today...