TKS #2: Moon Struck//JJK vs P...

By Ivy_TheGreat

moon-struck \-ˌstrək\ : silly, foolish or crazy specially when you are in love. : mentally unbalanced : lost... More

Chapter 1
Melting
Past
Hera
Habilitation
Midnight Meeting
Punch then Bang
Affliction
Raze
NOTICE
Grand Court
Rage
Forgery
The Golden Folder-Attempt #1
Ricochet
Endeavor
Night Life
Policy Gone Wrong
I hate this..
Nuisance
Bruise
Melt
Winter of enemies
Just a Cypher
Forgotten
Emancipated
Im so sorry again!
Chapter 26
Bomber- Attempt #2
Chapter 28- Attempt #2
Chapter 29
One Shot Trilogy
Chapter 30- Attempt #3
Chapter 31-Attempt #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Attempt #5
Chapter 36- Attempt #5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sweet Nathalie
Chapter 40
Intricate
Girl in Black
Denied
Command
Chased
Defeated
Jester
Wedding Preparations
Choosing Ball Gowns
The Golden Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 41

20 1 0
By Ivy_TheGreat

Jungkook's POV

"Sir? I have completely tracked down the spy that was lingering in our organization and it turns out that he's not from The Solstice. Instead, he's from a Japanese organization called 'Yatamashi Sakuuro'. He's also-"

"Have you killed him?"

"P-pardon?"

"Is he already dead?"

"N-not yet, he's still in-"

"Kill him."

"What?"

"Kill him."

"But sir-"

"Kill him or I'll kill you."

"On it sir."

I puffed a huge sign as I let myself slide down the floor with my swivel chair. Darn it, I haven't been seeing Areum these past few days and yet new problems keep on bothering me. Life's unfair.

Without thinking, my fingers automatically landed on my temples as I tried to soothe my migraine down. Fuck, my head hurts a lot.

*Kring Kring Kring*

"Hello."

"Dude, Mr. Choi sent out invitations for a grand ball tonight."

"For what? The fuck Knight, I'm busy and I dont have time to party."

"Dude. Are you listening or what? Mr. Choi, sent out invitations. Mr. Choi"

"Mr. Choi? Which one? The butler?"

"The fuck? Mr. Choi! The Equinox's Leader/founder/ruler! Remember him yet?"

"Fuck? That Mr. Choi?"

"Yes. There is something important that he needs to discuss. Anyway its a masquerade ball. Ours will be provided by the party's organizers so you only need to be busy about your tuxedo. I'm hanging up-"

Before he can hang up before me, I quickly pushed the end button. I dialed another number and waited for him to speak.

"Yes sir."

"Order me a new tuxedo. The same sizes."

"OK sir, do you want to add additional des-"

"I didnt call you for you to ask me what the design is. You di know my very own color coding right?"

"Ahh, ok sir. Black with gold. On it."

I placed the phone down and closed my eyes for a minute. Dang it! My migraine is killing me! My fingers didnt stop to massage my temples as I made my way to my medicine box. I quickly grabbed three tablets of pain relievers as I quickly gulped them down.

I let my mind cool off for a minute and then I decided to continue my work. If my life continues to be like this, I won't have time for the woman I love. And I won't let that happen.

~•~•~•~

Taehyung's POV

"Son, you need to assassinate the official from a Japanese Organization called Yatamashi Sakuuro. I'll give you five minutes for that. Then get your ass back here."

I nodded in front of my father as I grabbed my knife and walked out. This is one of the fucking reasons why I hate him. He treats me like a dog, orders me around like a dog and abuse me like a dog. Fuck, I actually never felt that he cared for me even once.

And this fucking instructions he gave me is for a assassin, the fuck? Do I look like an assassin? No. I'm not! And he doesn't even care if I have my own company to run! He still makes me work for his old and unsuccessful company! Dang him and his rusty old company. If he weren't my father, I've already killed him years ago.

"Where's the official from the Japanese Org?"

"Sir we transfered him in the cell upstairs."

I quickly ran off and made my way to the second floor. I am still outside the cell but I can already heard his screams. They were mostly on Japanese but in some ways he managed to curse in English. Finally, an opportunity to let my stress go away.

I opened the door and stared at him. He looks like as if he's in the same age as me. This guy is an official?

"Get me out of here!"

But instead of answering I just looked at him and pulled out my knife as I rushed towards him. He became surprised and with wide eyes, he watched me stab his stomach.

I eyed him sharply while he was still in shock, after a while, blood was already dripping from his mouth. So I pulled the knife off and inserted it back again. I did that multiple times until the hole in his stomach became huge, revealing his organs.

I stopped when the blood was sprayed in my face. I rubbed it off as I was about to slice his neck when my phone ringed.

"What?!"

"Woah! Chill! Bro, there will be a party held by Mr. Choi, and-"

"You bothered me just to let me know that there will be a party? Do I look like a party person for you Knight?!"

"Well, you were very active in our last killing spree and thats considered a party so... Anyway!! You need to be there, Mr. Choi will be announcing something important. Its a masquerade ball.  So better prepare your tuxedo."

"How about the mask?"

"I'll provide that."

I ended the call and dialed another one.

"Order me a Tuxedo, color Royal Blue and silver."

"Sizes?"

"Get if from my secretary. And I repeat, silver, not gray"

I threw the phone off and looked at my victim. My blood boiled when I realized that he's not breathing any more.

"Fuck you Knight."

I removed my jacket and cleaned myself with it. Then I left the cell and walked towards my office. Fuck that old hag, I'm not in the mood to follow his orders!

~•~•~•~

Jimin's POV

"Jimin-ah! Namjoon hyung is calling you!"

Hoseok screamed at me trying to over take the sound of the music blasting. I quickly gulped down my Scotch on the Rocks as I made my way to Namjoon.

"What?"

"You're secretary is looking for you."

After that he threw his phone towards my way as I exited the club.

"What?"

"Sir, there is a problem with our sales. There are employees that are-"

"Kill them and dont bother me. I'm not in the mood to tell you the things that you should know by now."

I hanged up and entered the club once again, then I went straight to the counter and sat on one of the stools.

"One order of Mojito, lessen the soda water and add more rum."

"Ok sir."

I watched how the bartender played with the drinks, he kept on transferring drinks from one cup to another then started shaking it.

I don't know but watching some one mix drinks makes me calm.

"Here's your order sir, mojito. With less soda water and with added rum."

I was about to grab my drink when I felt a hand in my thigh. I turned my head sideways only to find a girl wearing a very tight dress and a seductive smile. After observing her, I continued to grab my drink and turned towards her again.

"What can I help you?"

"Formal, I see"

Then she giggled. That reminded me of some one. Areum used to giggle like that but not because of seduction but when she witnessed something exciting. Darn it I remembered her again. Fuck, it'll take me weeks again just to forget about her.

"I have an empty room upstairs. Are you ready to mess it up with me?"

I smirked and was about to answer when my phone ringed.

"What?"

"Are you in a club again?"

"Shut up and spill me what you're gonna say."

"There's a party held by Mr. Choi later, you need to attend."

"What's the theme?"

"Masquerade ball. but prepare your tuxedo only, the mask will be provided"

"Do we need to follow the color coding?"

"Of course."

I hanged up and called my secretary.

"Get me a tuxedo. Color Maroon and Black."

"Ok sir."

I turned my gaze on the girl beside me while I caught her in the act when she grazed up and down my body. That made me smirk.

"Sorry miss, but my girlfriend is waiting for me at home."

"Girl friend?"

Funny how her face turned upside Down.

"You have a girlfriend?!"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"You dont need to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5K 17
//SMUT WARNING🔞\\ //Swearing/Violence\\ //Talk of sexual abuse and mental disorders\\ -Story- They don't...
4.1K 224 14
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in·san·i·ty /inˈsanədē/ extreme foolishness or irrationality. plural no...
45.9K 3.4K 55
❝Aww did it hurt when I broke your bones?❞ Love? Isn't it crazy? But what if, you experience Psychotic love. A real definition of obsessed Psychos? ...
664K 19.3K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...