Nightmares

By Timberlake_fallon20

Read dreams before this story..... Brianna Timberlake, a new and upcoming pop star following in her father's... More

A/N
<~Chapter 1~>
<~Chapter 2~>
<~Chapter 3~>
<~Chapter 4~>
<~Chapter 5~>
<~Chapter 6~>
<~Chapter 7~>
<~Chapter 8~>
<~Chapter 9~>
<~Chapter 10~>
<~Chapter 11~>
<~Chapter 12~>
<~Chapter 13~>
<~Chapter 14~>
<~Chapter 15~>
<~Chapter 16~>
<~Chapter 17~>
<~Chapter 18~>
<~Chapter 19~>
<~Chapter 20~>
<~Chapter 21~>
<~Chapter 22~>
<~Chapter 23~>
<~Chapter 24~>
<~Chapter 25~>
<~Chapter 26~>
<~Chapter 27~>
<~Chapter 28~>
<~Chapter 29~>
<~Chapter 30~>
<~Chapter 31~>
<~Chapter 33~>
<~Chapter 34~>
<~Chapter 35~>
<~Chapter 36~>
<~Chapter 37~>
<~Chapter 38~>
<~Chapter 39~>
<~Chapter 40~>
<~Chapter 41~>
<~Chapter 42~>
<~Chapter 43~>
<~Chapter 44~>
<~Chapter 45~>
<~Chapter 46~>
<~Chapter 47~>
<~Chapter 48~>
<~Chapter 49~>

<~Chapter 32~>

92 2 6
By Timberlake_fallon20

Grandma: I need to talk to you.

Bri: right now?

Grandma: yeah right now.
Incoming call grandma

"Hello"

"Hi"

"What's up, I don't have much time I have to meet dad at Starbucks in 10"

"Grandpa isn't Justin's dad, he's his stepfather, and his two sisters are his half sisters"

"What why did you never tell him"

"We wanted them to act as real siblings, not half siblings"

"So where is is his actual dad?"

"We got divorced when your dad was almost two, so that's why he doesn't remember anything but having his stepdad"

"Then I'll tell him"

"No please don't, I will"

"Well if you don't tell him by the end of this week, I will" I said hanging up on her

The week went by and it was really hard for me to keep my mouth shut, all I wanted to do was tell him.

It was the end of the last day of the week, I was gonna tell him. I went to go tell dad when his phone rang. "Hey mom" he said

I went into the bathroom to get ready for soundcheck. It was only seconds later when dad was bursting through the door and he looked mad,frustrated, and sad.

"She- she lied to me my whole life" he went out and went to the bedroom. I went after him and wrapped my arms around him.

He sniffles, "dad hey, it's ok"

"It's not ok, I thought he was my dad, he's not my dad! And my sisters! Aren't even my sisters!!" He started pacing and breathing really heavy. I got in front of him and he stopped. He looked down at the ground, "hey look at me"

He glanced up at me, "You me and jess are a family"

He gave a slight smile, "I know she's your mom, and she's I guess my grandma but she's your family"

"She's not family!" He shouted just as Johnny came in.

"Okay get out!" I said as I pulled his out of the room

"What the hell is up with you?" I shook my head

"Go"

He sighed and left and I went back to see dad. He was out on the balcony just staring off into space. I went over and stood next time him, "you've been there for me when I found out my real parents aren't dead, so now I'm gonna be here for you"

"Thanks babes" he said still not looking at me

"You're gonna be fine"

He ignored my comment and went back inside to change.

The whole soundcheck dad was off, he kept missing steps in the dances he had been practicing for months. Johnny noticed it to and kept looking at me.

It was my turn to do my set and dad went over to the side to watch me.

As soon as I was finished I found dad on his phone sitting at the edge of the stage. "You ok?"

He shook his head and leaned his head on my shoulder. "I don't know"

"You still got me"

"Your all I have"

"And jess"

"Yeah, but she has the perfect family, mom dad, and brother"

"Just because you don't have the perfect family doesn't mean that their not your family"

"You don't get it"

"Dad I have a way more screwed up life then you"

"You weren't lied to your whole life" he grumbled thinking I wasn't listening

"Do you really wanna go there! I've never had a family Justin! You're lucky you have a family!"

And that was it, that was the last word I said to him for about a day and half now.

"Bri just talk to him"

"No"

"He's a jerk now, he doesn't talk to anyone"

"Not my problem"

"He didn't mean it"

"He doesn't get it, he had a family growing up, I never got that Johnny, and I'm all screwed up in the head because of all the problems I have!"

As soon as I said that dad came in the room. "So go ahead you can talk to him, I'm not"

"No we're talking" dad said

"I'll be going now, don't kill each other, just work it out, I'm talking to you Brianna"

"Yeah love you too Johnny"

"You actually love me"

"Johnny please" dad said, sitting down at the makeshift kitchen in the room.

Johnny left closing the door behind him. "I'm sorry"

"You don't get it"

"Get what?"

"You had a family growing up, I didn't, I didn't have a childhood, i was lied to my whole life that the parents I through were my parents weren't, and that my real parents didn't want me"

"Babes-"

"No don't- don't say I'm sorry, it's not your fault for any of this, I'm the one with the screwed up childhood, and the anxiety, and the fact that I'm seen as your daughter and not bri timberlake"

"Bri-"

"And all the hate that I get on social media, how they say I'm not pretty or I'm fat, I can't take it anymore, I'm done"

I finally had broke, I was finally fed up with everything in my head. I went to leave to just go to bed. "No come here"

Dad pulled me into his arms. "I know baby, I was just too stupid to think before I said that, and I'm sorry, I did have a family, and I work every day to make sure I'm the best dad for you and that you get the family you deserve"

I hugged him tighter to me, "and what are they saying baby, just tell me, you know I'm here for you"

"That I shouldn't be famous, or I'm fat, or I'm ugly"

"Your not, you are beautiful, and are the most talented girl I know"

"Your just saying that because your my dad"

"No I'm not it's true, Jess thinks it's true too"

"I just wish they would stop"

"I know baby, you need to block them out"

"I don't know how"

"We can figure it out"

"I just need a break, I just need a couple days"

"You don't want to perform"

"Perform yeah, but not meet and greet, I just need some time"

"Ok babes"

"Thanks"

"Anything for you"

A/N
Back with another update!
Hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.6K 33
losing yourself in your past makes it hard for you to see your future.
24.2K 618 28
the Carter's has a daughter that was kidnapped at 6 she warms back up to them rather quickly will beyonce be the one to reboot her daughter's memory...
63K 3.7K 33
Follow the journey of Jalen Ellis, who has had an intense past and finally managed to get over it after she graduated high school. But now, a year la...
437K 12.8K 25
Have you ever done something crazy or unthinkable for money? Well, Sydney Parker has. She's no stranger to hard work since she grew up in the foster...