<~Chapter 42~>

"Hey justin!"

"Hi Amy, what's up? Here to bring me bad news about my daughter once again"

"I hate that I have to do this, but yes, but it's not about the parents"

"It's not?" I asked confused about what it could be about

"I have a new kid coming in and so we had to clean out Bri's room and I found something that I think you should look at"

"Ok, what is it?"

"It's best for me to tell you in person"

"Are you in LA, New York"

"I'm actually in LA for the weekend I leave tonight, can I meet you?"

"Uh yeah, where's your hotel?"

"Downtown by the burger place and Dunkin' Donuts"

"Alright I'll be at Dunkin' Donuts in 10"

I drove all the way there, and got a text from Bri when I got there.

Babes😍🖤: where are you?

JT: Ill be back in 15

Babes😍🖤: I have a basketball game...

JT: 15 ok?

Babes😍🖤: I need you there..

JT: I'll be there, just calm down, it's fine.

Babes😍🖤: ok

JT: hey I'll be there just give me a couple minutes.

She didn't respond after that, great she's probably

I parked and walked in and sat at a table away from everyone else, I kept my head down and tapped my foot on the ground.

I never get nervous about anything and this is kinda freaking me out, I can't lose Bri again, I physically and mentally can't do it. She's my whole world, along with jess.

I saw someone sit in the chair across from me and I looked up. "Hey Justin"

"Hey"

"Um so I found this" she handed me a piece of paper that was sorta crumpled up

1-31-12
Dear to who ever this may concern,
I'm Bri, age 12, and I'm done with living on this earth. I have the most screwed up life, and it's my time to leave. I have anxiety and depression to name a few of my many problems.
To miss Amy thank you for making my
Life a little better but I just can't do it anymore .
To Justin Timberlake, I know we have never met, and you're probably never going to know who I am but you have made my worst days better and have shown me not to give up but I'm letting you down by saying I am giving up

I'm sorry
Bri

I wiped the tears from eyes, "this is days before I adopted her"

"I'm sorry Justin"

"It's fine, I'm fine, thank you, I need to go"

"Tell her I said hi"

"Will do"

I left and stuffed the note into my pocket.

I drove really fast to Bri's game. Talking to miss Amy took forever and Bri's game was past halftime.