<~Chapter 32~>

Grandma: I need to talk to you.

Bri: right now?

Grandma: yeah right now.
Incoming call grandma

"Hello"

"Hi"

"What's up, I don't have much time I have to meet dad at Starbucks in 10"

"Grandpa isn't Justin's dad, he's his stepfather, and his two sisters are his half sisters"

"What why did you never tell him"

"We wanted them to act as real siblings, not half siblings"

"So where is is his actual dad?"

"We got divorced when your dad was almost two, so that's why he doesn't remember anything but having his stepdad"

"Then I'll tell him"

"No please don't, I will"

"Well if you don't tell him by the end of this week, I will" I said hanging up on her

The week went by and it was really hard for me to keep my mouth shut, all I wanted to do was tell him.

It was the end of the last day of the week, I was gonna tell him. I went to go tell dad when his phone rang. "Hey mom" he said

I went into the bathroom to get ready for soundcheck. It was only seconds later when dad was bursting through the door and he looked mad,frustrated, and sad.

"She- she lied to me my whole life" he went out and went to the bedroom. I went after him and wrapped my arms around him.

He sniffles, "dad hey, it's ok"

"It's not ok, I thought he was my dad, he's not my dad! And my sisters! Aren't even my sisters!!" He started pacing and breathing really heavy. I got in front of him and he stopped. He looked down at the ground, "hey look at me"

He glanced up at me, "You me and jess are a family"

He gave a slight smile, "I know she's your mom, and she's I guess my grandma but she's your family"

"She's not family!" He shouted just as Johnny came in.

"Okay get out!" I said as I pulled his out of the room

"What the hell is up with you?" I shook my head

"Go"

He sighed and left and I went back to see dad. He was out on the balcony just staring off into space. I went over and stood next time him, "you've been there for me when I found out my real parents aren't dead, so now I'm gonna be here for you"

"Thanks babes" he said still not looking at me

"You're gonna be fine"

He ignored my comment and went back inside to change.

The whole soundcheck dad was off, he kept missing steps in the dances he had been practicing for months. Johnny noticed it to and kept looking at me.