<~Chapter 30~>

It's finally Christmas. We were back home from our skiing trip on Colorado.

And all the family was coming over so we could tell them about dad and jess being engaged.

Of course dad waited till the last minute to start cooking. Both me and jess told him to do it when we got home but we've been home for almost a week now and what does he do, waits till Christmas Eve like last year to do the cooking.

"Jay that doesn't go in there"

"What do you mean that doesn't go in there"

"Just let me do it, go"

"But babe"

"Just go, go cuddle with bri or something"

"But I wanna help"

"I'm fine go"

I hear dad coming up the stairs and he opens the door to my room and sits down next to me on my bed.

I was editing the video from Colorado to put up on YouTube and dad just leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You ok?" He shrugged

"Yeah, Jess is mad at me I think, I don't know why"

"Because your a horrible cook"

"I wish it was that" he mumbled, burying his face in my neck

"You want me to talk to her"

"Would you please"

"Yeah, you're gonna have to let me get up" he sighed and I got up and gave him my computer

"You can edit that if you want" he looked down at the screen and shrugged and started editing it

I went down stairs and jess was still at it with the cooking. "Please tell me what's wrong?"

"Justin sent you down here"

"No, I came here on my own, but he's stupid sometimes, and does what guys do and he doesn't know your mad until you yell at him or whatever you did, trust me, he annoys me sometimes too, but could you please just make up, i can't have you two mad at each other at the same time dads sisters and mom come"

"She's your grandma"

"I don't classify her as that yet" Jess shook her head

"Where is he?"

"My room" I lead her upstairs and opened my door and found dad passed out on my bed.

"Let him sleep" she said and turned around to go back downstairs

I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

Christmas Day......

Dad and jess made up, and we were all back to normal. Jess still asked for a little space last night so dad spent the night in my room and hogged up the whole bed. So where did I sleep, on the floor after he pushed me off about five times.

I was the first to wake up and I jumped on top of dad. "Dad wake up its Christmas!"

"I'm up I'm up!"

He got up and stretched his arms. "Come on we have to wake jess up!" He chuckled and slowly got up

I grabbed his hand and ran over to Jess's room, and woke her up.