<~Chapter 49~>

A couple weeks later.

Dad was on tour without me, since of my stupid therapy for my knee I had to go to.

They said I was ahead of schedule and that I could be back on tour by the end of this month.

It's been a month since the accident and I have felt better than I have been the past couple weeks.

I was able to limp around the house, I can't fully walk on it just yet.

"You are cleared but you have to take it easy" I nodded knowing that wasn't going to happen

Jess picked me up and took me to the airport, we didn't tell dad so I could surprise him.

She dropped me off and I made my way to my gate.

The flight went by and Johnny was driving me to rehearsals. We walked inside and I could hear dad singing.

Johnny walked out with me limping slowly behind him. Dad looks over and sees me, he smiled and finished the song before walking over to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got cleared"

"You actually can walk"

"I can half walk half limp yeah"

He looked down at my knee and back up to my eyes. "I'm fine" I said reading his mind

"I worry about you sometimes"

"You mean all the time"

"Yeah"

"JT your done with rehearsals, be back by 7"

He gave Johnny a wave, I started limping behind dad. He stopped and waited for me, he held out his hand and I grabbed it.

"I'm a little slow"

"It's fine" He said leading me out to the car

"To Chick-fil-A please" He said to the driver and looked over and smirked

"I've been wanting some for the past couple days but no we have to go out to fancy dinners insisted by Johnny, and your not there to make me laugh by trying to snort your drink up your nose"

"I'm sorry, I would have been there if I could, I annoyed mom the whole week"

"I know she called me multiple times complaining about you, she was like if you don't get your ass up here and take your kid away I'm not afraid to come over to wherever you are and kick your ass" he said perfectly impersonating moms voice

"Yeah she was like how does your father deal with you all the time"

"I was like he ignores me half the time I'm talking to him so"

"I mean your not wrong" he said and I shoved his shoulder

He dropped us off and dad helped me out of the car.

He ordered our food while I sat down and went on my phone

Group text message:

Johnny: Brianna question for you...

Dad😍😩🖤: Brianna😂

Bri: Dad shut up!
Bri: yes Johnny...

Johnny: Nat just threw up and doesn't feel good, would you be able to fill in for her as a backup to your father tonight??

Bri: sure

Johnny: you know the dances

Bri: yeah

Dad😍😩🖤: She's the one that always dances beside me so🙃

Bri: fantastic😑

Johnny: be there at 6:30

Dad😍😩🖤: yeah yeah.

We ate our dinner and got back to the stadium.

I got changed into the outfit his dancers wore, I took the medicine I had to take for my knee so it wouldn't be bothering me during the show.

Someone knocks on the door as I am getting my shoes on. "Come in"

Dad walks in fixing his bow tie. "You ready?"

"Yeah"

I finish tying my shoes and look at him, I reach up and fix his bow tie. "Thanks"

"Just looking out for you"

"Your on in one"

Dad helped me to the edge of the stage. "You good?"

"I'll see you on stage"

"Second song"

"You got it"

He went off onto stage and I went to find Dana, one of dads dancers. She wrapped me into a hug when she saw me. "I finally get to dance with you"

"Yeah"

"You get to dance with your dad I'm so excited to see it happen"

"Yeah we don't get to do it too often"

We went out, the guys first to dance with dad for part of the song and then we run in and stop in front of each of them. People caught in that it was me and cheered really loud once I stopped in front of dad. I did the spin and he wrapped his arm around me.

He leaned his head almost on my shoulder and continued to sing.

The show went great. I got all the dances right and got to dance with dad for once. He came off the stage and tackled me into a hug. "Thank you for tonight, I love dancing with you"

"Me too"

"How's the knee?"

"I lost feeling in it about three hours ago"

He laughed, "Of course you did"

"I did it for you"

"You put yourself through pain for me?"

"It wouldn't be the first time now would it"

"No" he frowned

@britimberlake- got to dance with this guy tonight😍

@justintimberlake- you did amazing🙌🏽🖤

A/N
Back with another update!
I hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan