<~Chapter 13~>

"Bri come down here"

"No"

Richard came up the stairs and opened my door, "get your ass down there now"

I mumbled "what the hell"

I came down the stairs and they were both sitting at the table. "We are going to do family bonding, we have realized we don't know much about you"

"Not my problem"

"Can you not give us attitude for an hour, and just get or the fact that you are not going to be seeing Justin again"

"I will just you watch"

"He had moved on" he hasn't moved on has he, he couldn't have

"Him and Jessica are engaged and are rumored to be getting married pretty soon"

"That's not true"

"Why would I say it if it wasn't true"

"To make me try to be apart of your family"

"You are apart of our family"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are now please tell us more about you"

"Why should I do that"

"Can you please just try to be nice"

"Fine whatever"

"What happened with the foster parents"

"You wanna to get to know me better and you start by asking about my past"

"We want to know what happened"

"I don't want to talk about it, I need to trust before I tell you"

"Why?"

"I have trust issues it takes me a while to trust someone, dad was the only person I trusted fully, and I have anxiety any time someone is about to leave or left my life"

"I'm so sorry" she seemed like she was being sincere but I still couldn't tell.

"Yeah and that's why I want to live with dad"

"He's not your dad Bri"

"Why did you have to ruin my life"

"We didn't we are matching it better, you don't need to be famous"

"Yes I do, it's the only way I can escape my past, I'm always on the move and don't have time to think about it, which is a good thing"

"Well you don't have to think about it here either"

"You don't understand do you, the feeling when your on stage and singing or dancing and having millions of people singing with you and chanting your name, you don't do you"

They both shook their heads. "You thought bringing me here was the right thing to do, well it's not I belong right beside Justin Timberlake" I got up and went to go up the stairs

"Oh and you want to know more about me, my favorite color is teal" I said sarcastically and went up the stairs and slammed my door.

Justin's pov

Ever since I had that little text conversation with Bri I have been thinking about her nonstop. I feel like the foster parents are up to something.

She's there Justin, nothing has happened to her.

"Jay your mom is here!" Jess yelled

What the hell is she doing here.

"Coming"

The truth was I haven't talked to her a lot since Bri left, I just didn't want to talk about it to anyone.

I miss you babes.

"Hey mom" I said coming up to her and giving her a hug which she returned

"Hey baby, how are you doing? I saw the Ellen show"

"I'm alright"

"I can't believe they did that, Bri was perfect with you, anyone could see it, you loved her more than any of those foster parents could"

"I know, but there is nothing I can do"

"Get her back, she probably more miserable than you are"

That was probably true, she probably told me she was good and was lying so I didn't worry about her.

"I just"

"You need her more than you think you do, we can all see it jay"

"Your moms right" jess butted in

"I know I know Im trying, I've been trying for three months now mom"

"I know baby, just don't beat yourself up over it, it's not your fault"

"It is my fault, I broke my promise to her"

"What promise?"

"I told her I would never let them take her"

"Jay you didn't know you were going to lose the case"

"I could have tried harder"

"Justin Randall stop you have to be strong for her, you have to believe you can get her back and you will"

I didn't say anything, "this is why I invited your mom here" jess chuckled

"He didn't listen to you did he?" Jess shook her head and mom looked at me and rolled her eyes

"He's a handful"

"Oh trust me I know" jess laughed

I wrapped my arm around her and put my head on her shoulder. "Can I stay over for the night?"

"Of course mom, you know where the guest room is right?"

"Yep thank you"

"No problem" I responded as she made her way up the stairs

"I'm sorry for being an asshole these past couple months"

"I don't take it personal, I just ignore it"

"I love you"

"I love you too jay"

"I'm going to get her back" I said staring out the window

"I'll be with you every step of the way" she responded leaning up to kiss my cheek

A/N
Hey I'm back with another update!
Sorry it took me forever!
But I'm back and I have all summer to write this story!
Please comment and vote!!
Thanks!!
Megan