<~Chapter 40~>

I started screaming, and screaming. I jolt up in bed and rip the covers off of my body.

Dad comes bursting in the room and crushed me into him chest. His arms wrap tightly around me and he rocks us back and forth.

"It's ok, you're ok"

"They-they"

"Shhh baby, it's ok"

"You- left me" he pulled me closer and tightened his arms around me even more that before

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere"

"Stay--"

"Yeah, I'm right here"

"Don't let them take me"

"I will never let them do that again"

I cried and cried into his shirt making it all wet. He picked me up after my crying had stopped, he set me down in my bed and tucked the covers up around my head. He went to go back to bed but I pulled his hand. He turned around and looked at me, "please stay"

"Scoot over" he got in next to me. I cuddled into his chest burying my head and trying to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning and dad wasn't next to me. "Is she ok?"

"Doubt it, she woke up screaming about her nightmare"

"She can't catch a break, should she go to the doctor?"

"She's fine, I don't want her taking medicine for that stuff, she already has ton to worry about"

"You need to pick your suits up for the wedding"

"Ok"

"Is she going with you?"

"Yeah, once she wakes up" I walk down stairs and run over to dad and fall into his arms

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "Good morning"

"Hi"

Come on babes! I gotta pick up that stuff for the wedding!"

"Coming bub!" I went down the stairs and saw dad waiting at the door

I put my stans on and dad opened the door and let all the cold air in. "Why is it so cold"

"It's march, aka winter" he said sarcastically

"Haha your so funny"

"I need to live stream"

"Hey everyone!"

"Can you and your dad do your YouTube intro, Bri!"

"And jay" dad shouted

"Take over!"

"LA!"