<~Chapter 16~>

October 28th 2013

T Minus 9 days till tour not including today.

First stop Brooklyn, New York

I was excited for tour, I loved being on tour, seeing all my fans and traveling the world.

I want to travel the world with my babes though.

She always wanted to go to Europe.

"Timberlake"

"Johnny" I said not turning my eyes off of the tv.

"You have rehearsals and sound checks this whole week, not to mention interviews, and performances before the tour even starts"

"There is the MTV music awards in 5 days, you have a performance for that, you are reuniting with the *NSYNC boys for that, you need more practice for that"

"It's in 5 days" I sighed running a hand through my hair

"You have 6 nominations, and your winning the Michael Jackson video vanguard award"

"No pressure" he laughed

"Yeah, no pressure"

"But I called your lawyer earlier and he said he is going to handle it for you, you just need to sign some papers for if it goes either way"

He handed me the papers and I signed each and every one of them.

"Alright, we need to get you to rehearsal, lets go" he led me out of my house and to the car and drove us off the rehearsals

Bri's pov
The afternoon of Oct. 31

We were in the last day of court, this one didn't last as long. It was for like a week not even.

Dad had to be at rehearsals, he had tour coming up so he wasn't here to see the outcome.

"Pat and Richard will not be given custody of Brianna Timberlake, she will be under the full custody of Justin R Timberlake"

"In this past week we have saw that you both broke all of the rules in the agreement for your custody of Brianna, so she will be handed over to Justin"

"Thank you, your all dismissed" he got up and walked down from his chair and went into some room.

I went over to dad lawyer and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, you belong with him you can just see it"

"Come on I need to get you back to your dad"

"Does he know?"

"No me and Johnny are the only ones that do"

"I wanna surprise him, I need to call Johnny"

I called Johnny and he answered.

"Please tell me you won?"

"Yeah, don't tell dad though I wanna surprise him"

"Okay, I'm coming down right now to get you"

He hung up and five minutes later he was in front of the courthouse, the parents had dropped my stuff off in the back of Johnny's car before leaving

I'm not going to miss you.

"Can I go to the Halloween store?"

Johnny didn't take his eyes off the road, "why?"

"I wanna go trick or treating with dad, and I need a costume"

"Your so difficult sometimes, just like your father"

He turned the car into the Halloween store we were about to pass up.

"Go, you have 20 minutes, it's 6 and I need to get back by 6:30"

"Money?" He handed me a fifty "alright I'll be right back"

We had to be costumes that go together, we should be....

Batman and robin!!!

I looked around the whole store till I finally found a costume for me and him.

I paid and then went back out to the car. "Batman and robin"

"Oh god" he laughed "and wow with 5 minutes to spare nice"

I faked a bow in my seat, "also your going to need to talk to jimmy but he is presenting your dad with the Michael Jackson vanguard award, and you should be up there to say something about him, make your public debut back"

"Sure"

We got to the studio and we both walked out,"alright I'm going to go in first and I'll give you a signal for you to come in"

He went in and dad stopped dancing, "how'd it go?"

Johnny ran a hand through his hair and gave a small glance to me and I walked through the door.

Johnny nodded his head and dad turned around and ran over to me. He crushed me into a hug and picked me up, I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Babes" he mumbled

"Dad" I whispered

"I won" he cuddled his head further into my shoulder

After a minute of hugging he set me down. "He finally smiles!!" Johnny exclaimed

Dad put his arm around me, "are you going to show him"

"Oh I forgot it's in the car!" I ran out and grabbed the bag with the costumes in it and went back inside.

All of his dancers were sitting around and I walked back over to dad. "Will you be the batman to my robin and go trick or treating with me?"

He laughed, "yes I'll go trick or treating with you"

I handed him his costume, and we both went into the bathrooms to change

We both walked out at the same time. He put his arm around me. "Lets go save some citizens of Gotham city shall we?"

"We shall batman" he handed me a bag and I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the building.

We trick or treated for hours and got tons of candy. We finally made it back to our house and dumped all the candy out on the table. Jess came down and saw me, "Bri" she came up and gave me a hug

We took pictures of me and dad in our costumes. "We are going to make the media explode"

"Oh yeah, but they can't see my face though to confirm it's me" I laughed

I posted the one of me and dad back to back with our arms crossed.

Just your ordinary night saving the citizens of Gotham city, happy Halloween!!!

Dad posted the one of me and him where he had his arm bent on my shoulder.

She's the robin to my batman 👻

A/N
Bri and Justin are back!!!
Finally!!
Well I'm back with another update
Please comment and vote!!
Thanks!!
Megan