<~Chapter 10~>

"We have to go to Nashville for John's meeting"

"Why do we have to go?"

"Its a vacation for here for a couple days"

What has gone on in my life. Not much. I do nothing. I do my school work, write songs, play the guitar, and then watch tv or read and then go to bed to just do it again the next day.

And the parents they get the longest silent treatment, minus a couple words when I kinda have to talk to them.

It's been 2 months. It's May. Dad had finally released the first part of his album and he had denied as much about me as he could, and I felt bad, he has a tougher time with this than me. I disappeared from it all, for the most part.

"Bri come on!"

What do you want. I have not called them mom and dad still to this day. Dad is my dad and that will never change.

"Bri let's go we have to leave right now!" I packed my backpack and I grabbed my phone before heading down the stairs.

I sat down in the car and we drove to the airport and got the gate and waited for our flight.

I got up and set my backpack down. "Where do you think your going?" Madison said as soon as I stood up

"I'm going to get Starbucks" I said stuffing my hands in my sweatpants pocket.

"Fine but be back in 10 minutes" I nodded and went to the Starbucks

I waited in line and there was five people in front of me. I looked ahead and one of them caught my eye.

He was tall, and had a navy blue shirt and light wash jeans and Jordan's. Exactly the same ones as dad always wore.

No no. It couldn't be him. I had to wait for him to turn around. 

I watched him as he ordered and went over to wait for his drink. It was finally my time in line I order my usual drink and go to wait for my drink.

I stood behind him hoping that he would turn around so I could see his face. "Justin" they called his name, is it really him

He grabbed his drink and he turned back around and we came face to face. It was really him.

"Bri" he whispered I nodded right when they called my name. I grabbed my drink and went to go back to the foster parents, he grabbed my arm and I spun back around.

"Bri I'm sorry"

"Maybe I will accept your apology when you bring me back home" I said turning back around

"I love you" he mumbled

"I love you too" I said looking back at him one last time before walking back over to wait for the flight

"Why did it take you so long?" Madison questioned me when I got back to my seat, "there was a long line" I lied

We got onto the flight and I plugged my headphones in and drowned out all other sounds around me.

Where was dad going, or where was he coming from.

The flight seemed to go by and we were in Nashville. Maybe I could run to grandmas house, she only lives like two three hours away.

"Bri come on" Madison put her arm around my shoulders and led me to the car, I put my hand on hers and pushed her arm off of my shoulders.

I look over and she sighed and was frowning. Just because I live with you doesn't mean I will consider you family, I have some trust issues because of my screwed up childhood.

"When will you accept that you won't be seeing Justin again?" She mumbled

"What was that?"

"I said when are you going to understand that he's not your dad anymore, we are your parents now!"

"Because you are the ones that pulled me away from him!"

"We were in this to get a family and have a kid, we have custody of you and it's time you start treating us with respect"

"Yeah not going to happen!" I yelled throwing my bag into the car and climbing in after it and slammed my door.

"Hey we're here" Madison said and opened my eyes and grabbed my bag and got out of the car

We had stopped at a house, wait this house looks really familiar.

It's my biological parents house.

They both come out the door and Madison comes up the stairs with me and walks inside, pushing me along with her

"What are we doing here?"

"Do you really think that we were not going to be in your life, your our daughter after all"

No this cannot be happening...

A/N
Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Sorry for all the daily updates, I have so many drafts I want to publish.
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan