<~Chapter 48~>

"Go over it again JT" I heard Johnny yell

Dad was having one of his famous bad days, where no one was allowed to talk to him besides me and Jess, but even we stayed away from him.

Something had happened last night when he went out with his band and the crew and he came back in a bad mood.

I could tell dad was just wanting to go back to the hotel. He kept screwing up dance moves that he did perfect every night.

I sighed, I would have to find out what was wrong so it wouldn't effect tonight's show.

I looked up when I heard this loud sound, I found one of the spotlights was loose and was about fall right on top of dad. He was singing cry me a river so he wouldn't be moving around the stage. I tried getting the attention of dad and his band or anyone. No one saw it until I got his drummers attention.

I pointed up and he looked at me with wide eyes. He tried to warn the other people but them didn't hear him. I looked up again and it had broken off. "JT look out" his whole band had finally noticed but were all frozen in shock

I ran out and tackled him before it fell. "Babes what the hell"

That's when the spotlight fell right on my legs. I yelled in pain. Dad got out from under me and pulled the rather small light off my legs. He lifted it up and pushed it off of me.

I started crying in pain. Dad propped my upper body up against his. He wrapped his arms around me until the ambulance came.

They put me on a stretcher and dad walked besides me holding my hand as we got into the back of the ambulance and headed to the hospital.

They evaluated me and found that I needed to have surgery on my knee.

I started getting nervous, "Hey calm down you're gonna be ok"

Justin's pov

The surgery went well, and Bri was back in her hospital room and they have an iv in her arm.

I waited her to wake up, that was when she woke up later that night. "Hey there" I said quietly

"What- I"

"Shh hey, the surgery went well"

"Surgery?"

"Yeah your knee surgery"

She sighed and leaned her head back. I scooted my chair to the side of her bed.

She reached over and grabbed my hand and held it with both of hers in her lap.

"Thanks for saving my life"

"Yeah anytime"

"How did you know?"

"Well I heard it, looked up and saw it was about to fall, and then I tried to get the attention of the band but I didn't get it till it has broken off so I ran and saved you"

"But you got hurt in the process"

"As long as you didn't I can live with it"

They kept her for the next couple days and the next couple after that. "What do you want to eat?"

"Fruity Pebbles"

I chuckled, "I'll be back in 10" I kissed the top of her head and ran to the store

I came back and handed her a bowl of cereal with some milk that I had found and a spoon. "Thanks"