<~Chapter 33~>

Bri Timberlake cancels meet and greets!

Justin Timberlake defends daughter in the chandelier music video controversy

Bri Timberlake has not posted on any social media in a week, very odd for her

Justin's pov

Bri has been all around the media lately, I shut her comments off on her social medias. And told her to not go on them for about a week.

A week was today, and I had an interview for good morning America.

"Dad please don't go" Bri clung to my side

Us being in the media meant more cameras and more anxiety for Bri.

"Baby I have to go, I'll be back before you know it"

She nodded, "just text me if you need something"

"I do need something"

"What"

"For you to stay here" I kissed her cheek, "I'll be back, I promise"

"Hey Justin!"

"Hey everyone!"

"So we might as well get into it, how's your daughter?"

"Good, she's good"

"So we all want to know, what is it like adopting a child?"

"Well for me, I knew I wanted to have someone to travel the world with me, and someone that was like me, and she is the mini version of me"

"You two look alike"

"Yeah somehow we kinda do, she has picked up all my bad habits, and an attitude"

"Does she get in trouble?"

"No for the most part no, she's pretty good"

"How do you deal with her being famous? Is there any advice you give her?"

"I'm always constantly telling her she could sing that chorus a little higher, or just focus and be confident"

"Does she get hate on social media?"

"Funny you mention that, it's been in the media all week, and she's been a little moody about it the whole week but I told her to ignore them and keep doing what she's doing"

"We have some questions from the audience, mostly from moms"

"Hi, my question is does she tell you everything, because that's my problem with me and my daughter, she doesn't seem to tell me everything"

"She tells me everything, sometimes I wish she didn't tell me some stuff but yeah, she tells me everything, and I tell her everything"