<~Chapter 11~>

I need to get her back. She won't accept my apology unless I get her back.

I'm going to get her back. No matter what I do.

"Hey Justin how's it going?" I was finally calling my lawyer up after the two months after the court case

"It's going" I sighed as jess came down the stairs and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. I put one of my hands over hers.

"I'm sorry, but what can I do for you?"

"Is there any way you can reverse the custody of her"

"Without another court case no, you will have to have a good reason, and the judge would have to agree that it was worth you having the custody" he explained and I sighed

"Alright well thank you"

"Sorry again Justin"

"It's fine man, well see ya"

"Bye" I hung up and threw my phone on the table

"I'm sorry baby" she kissed my cheek and put her head on my shoulder

"I just want her back" I mumbled.

2 week later.....

Just my luck.
My biological parents are coming back to annoy me once again.

Longest silent treatment here I come.

Madison's pov

There was a knock on our door. I opened it to see Justin standing there with a wrapped box in his hand. "I just came to see her"

"She doesn't want to see you"

"Please can I at least give this to her"

I sighed, "she doesn't want to see you, her anxiety, her anxiety came back because your here" I said and he looked down at his feet

Justin's pov

I was sorta not believing the story, but I sorta was at the same time.

Did Bri not really want to see me, I would never want her to have anxiety because of me.

"Well just give this to her" I held the box out and she grabbed it and gave me one last look before closing the door.

I'm not really buying that story. There is something up with that.

Her parents gave her anxiety.

Not me. Was she getting used to her new family, she was trying to forget about me.

It's going to take more than that babes.

Bri's pov

"Finally back as a family again" I rolled my eyes as the parents made their plates for dinner

I piled my plate with food and go and sit down at the dinner table, getting ready for another long dinner with them.

"How was your day Bri?"

"Fine" I mumbled

"Could you please stop with the attitude"

"Yeah whatever" I mumbled, moving my food around on my plate, not even bothering to eat it.

I watched them both eat and just looked down at mine.

"Well I have a at home meeting I need to call into" Richard said as he took the last bite of his chicken and brought his plate into the kitchen

"We need to talk" Pat says as Richard's office door closed.

"What?"

"I need to tell you the full truth"

"Yeah and just ruin my life more, haven't you already screwed my life up enough"

"Just listen to me"

"Listening" I said looking out the window

"I got pregnant with you and I was caught up in my job, being a flight attendant it was my dream job, traveling all the time, meeting tons of people, I didn't want a kid at that point and neither did your father-"

"Please don't call him that"

"Richard didn't want one either so your foster mom she was my step sister and she and her husband wanted a kid so we agreed to let you think that they were your real parents and leave us out of it until well what happened and you ended up with Justin"

"You act like it's such a bad thing that Justin became my dad"

"We just don't like that you have gone from our situation to being like the daughter he never had, you look like him too and your not even related"

"He's the one that saved me from everything, he has had my back since day one, where have you been, nowhere, your so called sister she was a drug addict and I think her husband was too"

"I'm sorry I never wanted it to go that way, you know that"

"No I don't, why can't I be with Justin"

"We want to be apart of your life, we want you to go to school and be a normal kid"

"Well I'm not normal, I have anxiety, trust issues, I have a career that started and I was Justin Timberlake's daughter, there is no way I'm going to be normal, sorry"

"We want you to try"

"Maybe you could try and get me to go back with Justin"

"I'm sorry I can't so maybe you should accept that and move on"

"Move on from the most amazing three years of my life, and all the cool people I got to meet and the places I got to see"

"Well you need to, Bri it's been a month or two, just move on"

"Well I'm not going to be moving on any time soon"

"Fine but your never going to be seeing him again"

"Well I will just you watch" I said getting up and going up to my room

I hope I was right. I hope I was seeing dad again.

A/N
Hey I'm back again with another update!
I have 9 days left of school, so my updates might be slow, I have finals!
I'll try my best!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan