<~Chapter 19~>

I woke up the next morning still thinking about what happened last night.

He scared me.

I checked my phone and I had texts from all my friends, congratulating me on my album or my award, and for being back with dad.

I check Instagram and all my social medias, and decided to post a picture from last night.

It was a picture of me and dad, with all of our awards.

Amazing night with this guy✌🏽🏆@jtimberlake

I got out of bed and saw on my dresser was candy, a water, coke, a new pair of earbuds, and a book.

Please babes, I never meant to get drunk last night, I love you, I would never in a million years would want to scare you like I did last night. Please forgive me, I wanna travel the world with you and perform with you...
Love
Dad
P.S this stuff is for the tour bus later today:))

Aww dad. I went down the stairs and he was rolling his bags to the front door. He sets them down and turned to me, "good morning"

I went over to him and hugged him. "I forgive you"

"I'm so sorry baby, I should have never went to that party"

"It's fine, you just scared me" I said, he kissed the top of my head

"I would never want to scare you ever again"

"Okay, thanks for the snacks by the way"

"Yeah no problem"

"Have you packed?"

"Most of it" he looked at me, "come on I'll help you"

We both walked up the stairs and got my bags packed. "Where's jess?"

"She went to stay at a friends house, she didn't want to stay here alone in a big house" I could tell he was disappointed that she couldn't come

"You still got me"

"Yeah I don't know what I would do without you, I would probably not be making it through tour"

"I got you, I'll make everyone laugh"

"Oh yeah you got that covered" he said grabbing my suitcase and carrying it down the stairs.

I slung my backpack over my shoulders and followed dad out the door. He got the bags out the door and the driver came out of the car and helped dad put them in the car. His phone rings and he sighs "what the hell do you want Johnny?"

"I'm coming, I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"What?" He opened the door and motioned for me to get in and I did and he got in after me.

"Get me a coffee"

"The biggest one they have, and a vanilla frappe for Bri and make sure you put chocolate and cinnamon like in it"

He still remembers what I order...

"Alright bye"

Dad hung up and stuffed his phone back in his pocket. "He annoys me"

"He's pretty annoying sometimes"

"Tired?"

"Yeah"