<~Chapter 34~>

We're in New York City.

The big Apple, and also the place where I met dad.

"Dad"

"Babes"

"I gotta question?"

"I have an answer"

"Can we go see Miss Amy"

"I don't think you going there is a good idea"

"That's where we met though"

"Okay fine but we need to be back in an hour"

Dad drove us to Miss Amy's and I walked in and miss Amy ran over and gave me a hug.

"You're back!"

"I just came to see you"

"I've missed you and Eric too"

"Me and him aren't friends anymore"

"Aww I'm sorry"

"It's fine"

"Hey Justin!"

"Hi"

"Can I go back to my old room" she nodded and I walked down the hallway with dad filming me for my vlog.

"Guys this is where I lived before dad adopted me and this room is where we met"

"Yeah, and you didn't know who I was"

"Shhhhh"

He laughed and put his arm around me. "Well we need to get back to the stadium to get ready"

"What is up NEW YORK!!!" The crowd cheered

"As you all probably know this is my hometown, and I'm so excited to be here!"

I scanned the crowd and my eyes landed on a familiar person. I looked at him more closely.

It was Eric. And he was with Ashley. He has his arms wrapped around her.

My breaths started getting short, and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I still had one more song.

I looked back at the band and I shook my head, dani looked at me and gave a slight encouraging nod.

I shook my head, I can't do this. I need to go backstage.

Justin's pov

"What's going on?"

"She saw someone in the crowd, she looked at someone for a while and she isn't doing anything she still has one more song"