<~Chapter 18~>

"Do it again, you missed the step again Bri" max the choreographer for me and dad said

Dad wasn't here but he was coming soon to watch what I had done. I had three dances and a slowed down version of scars as my opening show.

"Step 1 step 2,3,4, jump, 5,6" he said clapping his hand to he beat of my song.

I got the steps down finally, I had gotten all the dances down somehow in the matter of hours.

We were about to do another run through when dad walks through the door. All my backup dancers look at one another. Your going to be on tour with him for months, you'll have time for your stupid picture.

"How she doing Max?" Dad said walking up the stage and patting Max on the back

"Great, she's just like you, same sort of style of dance, she learned all the dances already"

"Wow already, that was fast, well you think she's ready?"

"Yeah I do, she's ready"

"Alright well if she's good, she needs to get ready for the show tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow, we leave at 10 from here, be here or your not coming!" Dad said putting his arm around my shoulders and put my bag on his shoulder as we left

"You think your ready for tour?" He said opening the door to the car I nodded and got in.

"You'll do great, you should uh maybe do a YouTube video to let them all know your new album will be out"

"I brought my camera with me!"

Dad rolled his eyes, "of course you did"

I turned it on and waved, "whoa hey everyone I'm finally back with a new video!"

"I'm so sorry it has been months since I have posted anything on any social media, as you all know what happened to me and dad, but you might have saw our Halloween pictures, we have been reunited, look here he is" I moved the camera so they could see dad and he waved and gave a small smile.

"So I have two huge announcements! So first my album is coming out at midnight!! I'm so excited for you all to hear it, it's called trials and me and dad do sing a song together"

"And also dad would you like to say this one"

"Bri will be my opening act on the 20/20 experience world tour"

"There is a link down below to get your tickets, our first show is Brooklyn tomorrow night!"

"Well that is all for now! Make sure to tune into the MTV awards tonight to see both me and dad, download my new album, and get your tickets for our tour!!"

"And don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe!"

"Bye everyone see you all next Wednesday!!"

Dad waved and I ended the video.

4 hours later....

"Bri hold still!"

"I'm trying I'm just nervous!"

"You'll do fine, make sure your father doesn't go to any after show party things ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"He gets really drunk, and I worry about him sometimes"