The Teacher // h.s

By PostStyles

We all have that one teacher who is stubborn, narrow-minded and intolerant. Angelina's new History teacher... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

9.8K 232 147
By PostStyles

"Angelina, you're late." Mr Styles said from his desk as I walked into class half an hour late.

"I also don't care." I mumbled though he had heard me but just sighed in response.

I walked to my seat at the back next to Louis.

"Why are you so late?" Louis whispered, cautiously looking at our teacher as he spoke.

"I slept in." I shrugged pulling my notes book out of my bag.

"Didn't your alarm work?"

"No, it was by choice, I chose to sleep in." I chuckled.

"As your best friend, I'm here to tell you to pull your head out of your ass. It's our last year, take it seriously." His tone harsh, a side to him I rarely see.

"Woah, okay." I rolled my eyes. Seems like everyone is turning into an asshole lately.

Even though he's right, he's still an asshole.

I saw Louis shake his head from the corner of my eye.

I looked up at the whiteboard and copied the notes down into my book, something I have never done in this class.

I finish writing the long ass set of notes about Hitler and smile down at my work, somewhat proud of actually taking part in this lesson.

I looked back up at the whiteboard to check if I have missed anything, but something else catches my eye, or should I say 'someone'.

Mr Styles is sitting at his desk with his mouth agape and eyes wide as they stare at me. He looks surprised, surprised that I've actually done work. I look away as I start chuckling to myself and at his reaction.

I hear him chuckle himself from across the room but he quickly tries to cover it with a fake cough, looking down at his laptop with a small smile playing on his lips.

Shortly after the bell rings signaling the next period. Everyone shuffled papers and pushed their chairs against the floor causing a lot of noise. I stayed in my seat trying to quickly finish the interesting biography I was writing on Adolf Hitler.

"Class is over, Angelina." A familiar voice said from the front of the class.

"I know, let me just quickly finish this." I mumbled, quickly flicking the page and continue writing on the new blank piece of paper.

"You're going to be late, just finish that for homework." He tried to persuade me.

"Mr fricken' Styles, I'm finally doing work in your class. What makes you think I will do any homework?"

"Eh, it was worth a shot. Just get to second period. You're going to be late." With that, he grabbed my book from under my pen, causing a big line to go right across the page before closing it.

I groaned "Why do you care if I'm late?"

"I just don't want you to get into trouble." He looked at me and gave me a half smile, causing something in my chest to ignite, but I rid of it before I could even think about what it was.

"Can I... please have my book back?" I asked, noticing how soft my voice had gotten.

He handed me my book, I quickly snatched it, shoved it into my bag and ran to my next class.

- - - -

"Game on tonight, my love?" Ashton asked, draping his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't, I have a crap load of homework to do, sorry." I gave him my best apologetic smile.

"Ew, who does homework?" Calum scoffed while eating.

"People who aren't drop kicks like yourself." Luke pointed out from across the table, laughing when Calum threw a chip at him.

"What subject?" Ashton asked ignoring the morons who are starting to have a food fight.

"History, I have to wri-" I was interrupted by Louis choking on his food.

He reached over the table for Michael's juice box, pulled out the straw and squirted the drink into his mouth.

"Did... Did you just say you're going to do your History homework?!" Louis yelled once he redeemed himself. His eyes wide with surprise.

"You almost died because I said I was going to do my History homework?" We all laughed.

I was surprised myself that I was starting to put an effort into History, even though my teacher is a complete ass. I'd rather do my work in class than get tutored.

See, the only reason I'm putting my head down in class now is to prove I don't need to be tutored, I don't want to be tutored, I don't want to be alone for three hours after school with someone who is so bipolar.

- - - -

It's almost 10pm, I've been in my room doing my homework since I got back from school. I finished my History homework that was set today an hour after I started, but I soon found myself doing the rest of the work I didn't complete during this semester in my History class.

World War II is pretty interesting. Learning about how Adolf Hitler killed over Six million people during the Holocaust.

I closed my textbook and shoved my pen back into my pencil case after I finally finished all my work. I looked down at my desk that was covered in papers, I'm actually proud of how much writing I've done. I gathered all my papers, I counted fifteen pages. Fifteen single sheets of paper, back to back.

That's 30 pages of work. I mentally pat myself on the back, excited to see Mr Styles face when I hand him ALL fifteen, back to back pieces of paper with all complete work he has set.

- - - -

I walked into class with my head held high, still proud of my achievement.

"What are you smiling about?" Louis asked as I sat down next to him.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled the folder out of my bag that held all the work I did the night before and handed it to him.

He looked through it, looks through ALL fifteen sheets of paper.

"What... How... But... What the fuck?!" Louis yelled.

"Language Louis." A voice warned from the front of the class.

Mr Styles was standing at the front with his eye brows raised at Louis.

"Sorry sir." Louis apologized. "He'll be saying the same when he sees this." he whispers to me.

Class came to an end, everyone stood up from they seats and scurried out the door while I remained seated, waiting for everyone to leave.

"Are you coming Angie?" Louis asked as he shoved his papers messily into his bag, clearly without a care.

"You go, I have to give Mr Styles my work." I smiled up at him.

He nodded, kissed me on the cheek and ran out with the rest of the class.

I stood from my seat and walked towards my teacher. By now the class was empty besides me and Mr Styles who sat at his desk, oblivious to my company.

I watched as his brows furrowed as he circles something on the paper he was working on. I watched as he brought the pen up to his lips as he read on. I watched how his amazing green eyes scanned over the paper. I watched as he bit his lower lip in concentration. I watched as his eyes slowly left the paper and looked up into my eyes. I watched as he blinked with confusion at me. And I watched as he smirked when I began to blush.

"Can I help you?" The silence was finally broken thanks to Mr Styles.

"Oh.. Um..."

I couldn't think of what to say, so instead I just handed him the folder and began to walk out.

"Wait, Angelina." I turned back around to see Mr Styles now standing, my folder in his hands.

"Um... What's this?" He asked holding the folder up.

"All of....Um... All of this s-semesters work that I never h-handed in." I mentally punched myself for stuttering and being awkward. Why am I being so nervous? I was longing all night for this moment, to see his reaction.

He eyed me carefully before snapping his head down to the folder and opening it faster than I thought possible.

He flicked through each pages, eyes getting wider as he passed each page.

"Angelina, this is... Amazing." He looked up at me.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He placed the folder down onto his desk and stepped towards me.

"I'm so happy you finally came around."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just looked down at the floor and nodded.

"You look nervous?" He said, more of a question than a statement, taking another step towards me.

"Um, I need to go to class.." I murmured.

"Yeah.. Erh of course." He said turning back to his table. "I'll see you tomorrow Angie.... Angelina, sorry."

I quickly walked towards the door, hearing a frustrated whispered 'fuck' come from Mr Styles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4K 64
"Sit." His voice seethed with dominance as he spread his legs. I clenched my jaw in slight anger, looking at him seriously while crossing my arms ov...
150K 7.1K 60
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT! THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)) HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Lisa wanted nothing but to live her seemingly perfec...
Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
111K 3K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...