Chapter 29

Harry and I made it back to the hotel, we were soaked from the rain that didn't stop.

And although the air was cold and the rain was colder, it didn't stop me from enjoying the beautiful surroundings and the feeling of knowing Harry still cared for me.

We spent the entire taxi ride holding hands and taking in the limited space between us.

Harry continuously watched my hand that was holding his as he rubbed it with his other hand.

"I've missed this." He would say as he brought my hand up to his lips to leave a soft, lingering kiss.

He did that over and over as if he, himself couldn't believe we were finally at a mutual understanding of everything that has happened.

But I still needed to discuss with him about what needed to be done in regards to Andrea and where he and I will go from here.

We both hopped out of the Taxi, thanking the driver and walked toward the entrance with dripping clothes and our hair stuck to our cold faces.

We distanced ourselves and made sure to look as miserable as possible even though we were beaming on the inside.

As we entered the lobby, Ms Dunn and Andrea stood there talking to the receptionist.

"Oh there you are!" Ms Dunn called out as we entered. "We were worried about you two."

"We got lost in the park and had to find shelter until the rain had died down." Harry told her as he swept his wet hair away from his face.

"You couldn't just find a road and called a taxi service?" Andrea asked, her face held nothing but annoyance.

"The rain was so heavy we couldn't see what way to go... babe." Harry told her and he stepped closer to her to be at her side.

I had to remember not to get jealous and realise he was pretending.

"Well, you both look terrible. Did you have fun at least?" Ms Dunn asked us.

I scoffed as a response, hoping Andrea would think we had a horrible time together.

"It would have been fine if she didn't keep disappearing on me." Harry glared at me and I held back from giving him a playful smile.

"That wasn't very smart, was it?" Andrea scowled me and I rolled my eyes.

"Angelina, you were assigned to be partnered with Mr Styles so that you weren't alone and so you could be supervised. It is our duty to ensure you are safe. This is a warning." Ms Dunn lectured me and I nodded in acknowledgment.

Harry and I were doing great in pretending to not be on good terms for our sake, but I will definitely be telling him off for getting me into trouble.

"Dinner will be held in the function room on the fifth floor in an hour. Why don't you both go to your rooms and have a hot shower and clean up before then." Ms Dunn told Harry and I and we both agreed.

The four of us walked toward the elevator. Harry looked at me quickly and mouthed the word "sorry" with a large smile on his mouth as if he found this so hilarious.

As I walked behind the three teachers, I was able to quickly flick him the bird without the other two noticing.

Harry turned his head back around as he shook his head with a small smile.

The moment we stepped into the elevator, Andrea grabbed onto Harry's hand and turned him to face her. She brushed the wet hair away from his eyes and kissed his cheek.