Chapter 16

We walk to his house in complete silence, Harry keeps his hands in his pockets and his head down the whole time. When I look over at him, his eyebrows are furrowed as he is deep in thought.

"Um, Harry?" I call as I stop, but he keeps walking.

"Harry!" I say louder, this time getting his attention. He turns and looks at me.

"Yeah?" He quietly asks.

"This... This is your house." I tell him, pointing at the house I'm standing directly in front of. He was too deep in his mind to notice he had completely passed it.

Harry looks up at his house and the corner of his lip rises in the tiniest smiles.

"Oh," He shakes his head. "I'm an idiot, sorry."

I follow him up his drive way and up to his front door. He swiftly opens it and helps me in.

I love the feeling of his house, it's so warm and welcoming.

"Do you want a drink? Something to eat?" He asks me, taking my attention away from his beautiful house.

"Water would be good, thanks." I say quietly.

When Harry nods and walks towards the kitchen, I take out my phone and text Liam, letting him know I'm at Harry's. Liam has been so worried lately. Just as Liam replied with and 'okay', Harry came back with a glass of water and handed it to me.

Harry helped me up stairs into his large office where we always stay. It was just so comfortable. It was our place.

We both sit on the couch, directly in front of the fireplace and Harry turns it on. Both of us remaining silent.

After about ten minutes of silence, I stand up and grab my crutches, making my way to the door.

"W-where are you going?" Harry asked, standing up.

"I came here so we can talk about whatever is going on, Harry. Not to sit on your couch and watch Dance Moms." I huff, motioning to the television.

"It's a good show." Harry shrugs, looking down at his feet.

I gave him a weird look. "Well, you can watch it on your own then."

"Okay okay, come here, we'll talk." he sighs.

I hesitated, but slowly made my way back to the couch.

"I don't even watch this show, I just didn't know where to start." Harry awkwardly mumbled as he turned the TV off. "But I know that Maddy girl, she's in Sia's music videos. You know chandelier? It's a little weird-"

"Harry." I interrupted his rambling.

He awkwardly cleared his throat. "Right, sorry."

I slightly smiled at the way he was acting but I didn't let my soft side for him show. Not now.

"I'm really sorry with the way I acted. I freaked out. We had such an amazing weekend together and that really opened my eyes with how much I really wanted to continue this." He motioned his hands in between me and him. "I really, really like you Angelina and I'm sorry. When I saw you kiss Michael's cheek, I thought of the worst, I didn't even try to reason with myself, I got mad because I want you for myself. I have strong feelings for you Ange. I shouldn't, but it's too late now. I don't want to lose the feeling we shared over the weekend. Please forgive me for being so stupid."

I listened to every word and felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"You need to trust me, Harry. I'm not someone who just gets with different guys, you're the one I'm focused on. Remember that." I told him, grabbing onto his hands.

"I know you're not, I just got scared." He looks at me guiltily.

"It's okay." I whisper, leaning forward and gently kissing him.

Harry's body relaxed as soon as my lips touch his. He places one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek.

Soon enough, Harry and I are laughing as he sits on the floor in front of me and I lay on the couch.

"I can't believe you threw an eraser at Mrs. Hollin." Harry said through his laughter.

"It was an accident! I was meant to hit Louis but it smacked her in the face, that was the first time I got detention." I laughed and Harry laughed louder at my first year of high school antics.

"I remember the first time I got detention was for grabbing my teachers bum for three seconds after my friends dared me to," He chuckled, shaking his head. "It was my 60 year old Science teacher... Mr. Renford."

We both erupted with laughter again.

"I swear he winked at me that day!" Harry shouted while he laughed.

Hearing and seeing him laugh was my favourite thing. He looked relaxed and so happy, not having a care in the world.

"What are you staring at?" Harry cheekily whispered.

"You're so amazing." I breathed, not thinking just speaking.

Harry stood up and positioned himself on top of me, being careful of my leg.

"I think you're amazing." He said, kissing my forehead.

"So," He kissed my cheek, "fucking" He kissed my lips, "Amazing." His lips connected with my neck and they stayed there, kissing and sucking.

"Woah, Angelina!" Louis laughed. "You're going to need more than make up to cover that up."

Louis laughed as I placed my hand over my neck, blushing.

"Did a certain teacher give you that?" He continued as I fished my books out of my locker.

"I'm going to knock you out if you keep talking, mate." I hiss at him.

"Well, he didn't seem to do a good job with calming you down." He nudged me.

I pushed past him with a roll of my eyes and walked to first period.

"Angelina and Louis, late again, no surprise." Harry said as we walked into class, keeping up his teacher role.

I apologised at the same time Louis let out a very girly giggle.

I roll my eyes again. By the end of the day they'll be rolling out of my head.